WWC II - Series EndedOpen 

The Cars.
Gemasolar_35.jpg
Gemasolar_36 - Copy.jpg

Reefer is REDy

That is a thought though @bloodyboyblue - for recognition and continuity between races, would you prefer both our cars to be the same colour?

Reefer is REDy

That is a thought though @bloodyboyblue - for recognition and continuity between races, would you prefer both our cars to be the same colour?

Doesn't matter, I wasn't planning on mine being the same colour, but we could do that. As long as you keep them the same colour every week, that's all that matters.

Also I had a dream last night about Friday's race. There were 11 people showed up, I finished 8th in the first one, the second one I dropped out because I accidentally selected manual transmission somehow and also somehow managed to miss the start of a race that I controlled the start of. Jammy won both races.

Also I had a dream last night about Friday's race. There were 11 people showed up, I finished 8th in the first one, the second one I dropped out because I accidentally selected manual transmission somehow and also somehow managed to miss the start of a race that I controlled the start of. Jammy won both races.
Was i there coz i still have to make my mind up and you premonition might help 🤬:cheers::gtpflag:

Also the SM tires are just the grippiest allowed for the stock RS6. You can run whatever you want if it's harder than that, like say you wanted to run different compounds front and rear...

hi all :cheers:

don't konw if i must Work for the 1th race :banghead: but hope and try, so if someone thing it sad of fad, he have not the time to make a super setup to kick all ass's :confused::confused:
so if someone can help me whit a setup for spa, a big hug from here :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: ok i know i'm the slowest part of the car, so need a goooooooood setup :cheers::gtpflag::cheers:

good Work blue :-)

NR 95 is for this for memory of allan Simonsen. i was there :ill::ill::ill:

Latest Posts

Back