Worldwide nonsense

We'll see how good this year finalists handles the real car at Silverstone, hope there won't be crashes, rough driving ( burnt clutch or crunched gearboxes ) or silly mistakes :lol:

I believe the 370Zs there have USB ports. Perhaps you can bring along software to make them faster...

Thanks Holty! And good question Tidgney! I think what I'm going to do, I'm gonna take a mini usb stick that contains hacked files with me, then whilst nobody is looking I'll quickly plug it into the PS3, should gain me at least 7 seconds a lap! :sly:

Backfire! The PS3's are locked in the pods! You gotta push the steering wheel buttons in a certain pattern to unlock 100000 hp.

How do you know this? That's an awfully big assumption ;)
It will be too hard to hack the real cars to flatter oneself this year. However with GT6's new GPS feature, one will be able to reverse engineer it next year and make car drive as fast as hacked car lap on GT6. I am not waiting for next year for any odd reason, muhahaha.

Watching BM and Hot Version videos while driving will actually improve your driving tenfold, observe how well those racing driver handle the car through onboard camera, watch and learn.

I believe the 370Zs there have USB ports. Perhaps you can bring along software to make them faster...
I managed to spend a whole day with person who coded the GPS feature in GT6 and also the chief engineer behind the GT86. Now just need to figure out how to hack into 370Z ECU system and be able to press play of my GT6 laps, hopefully a year is enough time ;).

I've got an OBD2 reader. Who'll pay me to bring along a Nismo remap? :D

I can only speak for nasty. But i've seen him on a real track with a real car and he is faster in real life than in gt. The fast guys are fast no matter what. Look at the academy winners from the past. They're all relevant in whatever car you put them in. Most of the guys at the top, in the US at least, are guys who are widely accepted as being top dogs. There is no magic here

I've got an OBD2 reader. Who'll pay me to bring along a Nismo remap? :D
The normal 370Z road cars are not that easy to remap. Will need a flux capacitor to pull it off. Maybe in future there will also be a SRF switch, Kaz is known to be a visionary after all.

You can take it off my next buy in for a seat in the festiva. After intense negotiations with the gf, i have been granted one race next year. She prefers it would be the Autobahn due to proximity.

Anyways congratulations and good luck at nationals! Hopefully you can be decent even though MonzaDriver1 has correctly pointed out that you were only fast because you're such a blatant hacker and cheater and you probably have no talent whatsoever in the real world. Bahahaha

Back