Worldwide nonsense

I agree with this.

I'm also faster than you MonzaDriver1, and I don't rate myself very highly either. Heck, I don't even own a copy of GT5, never mind a steering wheel. I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee.

I'm just happy to be in the top 30,000 out of 1.32 million participants.

I hope you have at least the PS3..........
or probably you were faster than me right from lap 1
MonzaDriver1

I hope you have at least the PS3..........
or probably you were faster than me right from lap 1
MonzaDriver1

Yes, I do have a PS3 :rolleyes: I'm the 28,891st with a 2:23.039 if you don't believe me and I know there is still room for improvement. It's just very hard for me with a DS3. The difference is I can accept I'm pretty average.

Yes, I do have a PS3 :rolleyes: I'm the 28,891st with a 2:23.039 if you don't believe me and I know there is still room for improvement. It's just very hard for me with a DS3. The difference is I can accept I'm pretty average.

If you dont have GT5 or any other driving simulaton,
to practice on........ you're very good not average.

Sorry I dont know the meaning of the phrase.
but if he doesn't have any experience he is very good.
I was wondering if he's doing that on what lap of Silverstone,
I would be happy if it cost him at least 5 laps.

I think you've missed the point I was trying to make. Yes, I have played racing games before. I've played previous GTs before among others. And yes it took me well over 5 laps.

Why is it so difficult for you to grasp that the people at the top of the leaderboards are far better than you and I? If there was something fishy going on, there wouldn't be so many progressively faster times up. There would be a significant gap/difference in the times.

It's already been put in perspective by many others already but i'll try and reiterate.

These aliens are getting the top times because they are in the top 1% of sim racers around the world. If you are only able to achieve a time on par with the gold trophy set by PD then you can assume you are somewhere in the middle of the pack. Because you are average don't expect to understand how the aliens are achieving the times they are. There's a combination of real world driving techniques and game specific sim racing techniques at play that require mastering.

You aren't good enough at the game to understand why they are faster, but common sense implies that you should at least try to accept the fact.

A Spanish chap called VTR_puzzle got a 2.16:800 with a DS3... :eek: And that's the 20th fastest time in the world.
I' am sorry dear members of this forum,
but my lack of fantasy didn't let me see on YouTube,
if you write this magic phrase HOW TO HACK GT5 on YouTube,
a whole world open up. You can change even the ground height.
You have to buy probably a program called .............. to elaborate cars.
To some extent it is just like the history of motor racing this GT Academy.
Just in fast forward motion.
MonzaDriver1

Last edited by a moderator:
You are so rediculous man.

You are a bad gt5 player; end of story.

The hacks that people do are not even slightly related to gt6 or the gta demo.

You are a joke, plain and simple. Chew on that.

I would consider suggesting that you race online with us so we can humiliate you in real time, but even that isnt worth my effort.

Whatever gets you to sleep at night man.....

Last edited:
You are so rediculous man.

You are a bad gt5 player; end of story.

The hacks that people do are not even slightly related to gt6 or the gta demo.

You are a joke, plain and simple. Chew on that.

I would consider suggesting that you race online with us so we can humiliate you in real time, but even that isnt worth my effort.

Whatever gets you to sleep at night man.....

Well also ShaneUk was going to oblitarate me online and I didn't knew the existance of all those YouTube explanation. Now I am not implying that ShaneUk is cheating when he is racing, I dont even know him. But the program is real.
Another thing that let me sleep at night is that if you look at all those footages about the Gt Academy selections with real cars, I noticed a lot of drivers not confident at all with the Nissan 350Z. Strange for guys at the top of the world.
MonzaDriver1

Out of interest MonzaDriver1, in GT5 what is your fastest time on Grand Tour Special Event around Eiger Nordwand Short Track in Alfa Romeo 8C? Also if you haven't done that, what about around Suzuka on Sebastian Vettel X Challenge?

Well also ShaneUk was going to oblitarate me online and I didn't knew the existance of all those YouTube explanation. Now I am not implying that ShaneUk is cheating when he is racing, I dont even know him. But the program is real.
Another thing that let me sleep at night is that if you look at all those footages about the Gt Academy selections with real cars, I noticed a lot of drivers not confident at all with the Nissan 350Z. Strange for guys at the top of the world.
MonzaDriver1

Where are the admins? Why is this thread still going? Finally, where is your friend request so I can teach you a lesson?

I will beat you with my left hand on the wheel, juggling with the right, using one foot for throttle, brake and clutch, and I'll even sing Sweet Home Alabama down the mic. I'll be changing gear with my elbow. You can then shout about how I have hacked life, it will be a party. I'll wear a party hat. That's right, I will break a christmas cracker just to get the hat, all for you.

Here's one for you, I made mistakes in every single corner of my fastest lap. In every bend, I made a mistake by hitting the brakes too early or too late, getting the power down too early or too late, pushing too hard or not enough out of the exit. Every. Single. Corner. In fact, I was dissapointed with my time, because I know I had a lot more to give. I accept that I made mistakes throughout my lap and what makes me angry with you is your blatent disregard for acceptance, in relation to making mistakes. What I am talking about here are margins, more specifically the margin between the perfect lap and your lap, every single time. Ti-Tech made mistakes in his lap, Vettel makes mistakes on his pole lap everytime, but what puts them 1st is their margin to the perfect lap, it is closer than the competition. (Ok, Vettel has a hacked car but you get the point mwahaha!)

For a 2:24 you would have to be making huge mistakes, in nearly every corner, and that's fine. What you clearly can't understand is the margins. You have no understanding for how much can be squeezed out of a car and lap combination by improving your knowledge and skill by small margins in every single department. Go on the demo and tell me that it is absolutely impossible for you to not gain a tenth of a second in every corner. When I say corner, I mean the combination of braking, entering the corner, holding traction on the exit and maximising your exit speed. Tell me you can't do that and I will officially give up with you.

Please make sure your brake pedal isn't sticking because my GT wheel had a sticky brake pedal so when I released it, it remained on, slowing me down. You'll see this in the bottom left of the screen, the red meter is brake.

I am significantly faster than you because I am better than you. Ti-Tech is significantly faster than me because he is better than me also. The time between Ti-Tech and me? 0.7 of a second, but when the margins are so fine I almost feel that I am as far away from him as you are from me.

A final word, I have a video that my dad shot from behind the pod at the nationals last year, we were in the Calsonic GTR around Cape Ring Periphery. We do not know the combinations on the day so already the margin for error is high, but I would be happy to send you the file because I put in a great race and took 1st, and maybe then you would stop going on about the videos from the nationals showing poor racing.

Last edited:
These aliens are getting the top times because they are in the top 1% of sim racers around the world.

The funny thing is that if we use sub 2:18's as some kind of cutoff between fast and very fast, the top (sub 2:18.000) represents this number. 0,001701670835189 (477/262683)
Roughly top 2 permille...

And if we take sub 2:17.5 as a cutoff, and devide it with the total number of downloads (1300000), we end up with the top 0,000134615384615 (175/1300000)

That is, players that ran under 2:17.500 represent roughly the top 0.1 PERMILLE...

Just crazy! :crazy:

Last edited:
Out of interest MonzaDriver1, in GT5 what is your fastest time on Grand Tour Special Event around Eiger Nordwand Short Track in Alfa Romeo 8C? Also if you haven't done that, what about around Suzuka on Sebastian Vettel X Challenge?

Saydur Ali I've never try what are you asking me.
And the X challenge is something that disturb me only if I look at.
Sorry I dont want to be unpolite.
What I love about Gt5 is to race the endurance.
To reply to your question my '' result '' has been a '' win'' at Le Mans with each stint of 3 hours at least with Peugeot 908.
And another '' win '' at Suzuka 1000 Km with Ferrari 458 only with differential regolation,
the car just likr you buy it, soft tyres.
MonzaDriver1

Saydur Ali I've never try what are you asking me.
And the X challenge is something that disturb me only if I look at.
Sorry I dont want to be unpolite.
What I love about Gt5 is to race the endurance.
To reply to your question my '' result '' has been a '' win'' at Le Mans with each stint of 3 hours at least with Peugeot 908.
And another '' win '' at Suzuka 1000 Km with Ferrari 458 only with differential regolation,
the car just likr you buy it, soft tyres.
MonzaDriver1

If you set a time at La Sarthe in the 908 I could have a run at it in GT5 for you. That way we can get a rough idea of the difference between us on that test. If we are similar there must be something wrong with your equipment or you are having trouble adapting with the GT6 physics.

If you have the 787b that would be even better because I wouldn't have to buy the 908. Or Minolta.

MonzaDriver1,
I've allowed this discussion to continue in the hope that reality would sink in and you would then be convinced that the top GT Academy lap times were legit. Sadly however, it's now clear to me that reality is a bit thin on the ground for you, and therefore this discussion is going nowhere.

For your information; The car used in the GT Academy is not hackable. All the car data for this car is recieved from the server end, This is why you have to login to PSN to play, or at least it's one of the reasons for you to login.

If this isn't enough to convince you (I somehow think it won't be) then may I suggest you provde me, via PM(Private Message), a vaild source highlighting that it's possible to hack the GT Academy car that's used in the competition. In the meantime, while I await your PM, please refrain from posting in this thread until you do. Please be aware that this is a request from a member of staff, therefore it's advisable to comply.

Last edited:
If you set a time at La Sarthe in the 908 I could have a run at it in GT5 for you. That way we can get a rough idea of the difference between us on that test. If we are similar there must be something wrong with your equipment or you are having trouble adapting with the GT6 physics.

If you have the 787b that would be even better because I wouldn't have to buy the 908. Or Minolta.

Dear ShaneUk I am on vacation now and for a whole mounth I wont be at home.
Anyway we'll find a way.
About the time at Le Mans I have no idea because there is a variation of more than two seconds in a stint, and I didn't keep in mind the time lap.
The only time I remember just before to leave is the Suzuka 1000 Km with the 458 Italia,
in 6 hours and 11 minutes.
Believe me I dont put attention on lap times, unless I am practicing.
So they are not in my memory.
MonzaDriver1

MonzaDriver1,
I've allowed this discussion to continue in the hope that reality would sink in and you would then be convinced that the top GT Academy lap times were legit. Sadly however, it's now clear to me that reality is a bit thin on the ground for you, and therefore this discussion is going nowhere.

For your information; The car used in the GT Academy is not hackable. All the car data for this car is recieved from the server end, This is why you have to login to PSN to play, or at least it's one of the reasons for you to login.

If this isn't enough to convince you (I somehow think it won't be) then may I suggest you provde me, via PM(Private Message), a vaild source highlighting that it's possible to hack the GT Academy car that's used in the competition. In the meantime, while I await your PM, please refrain from posting in this thread until you do. Please be aware that this is a request from a member of staff, therefore it's advisable to comply.

Dear moderator I have no idea where to find evidence that it's possible to hack things in Gt6 Academy. Anyway if you write on YouTube gt6 skid hack
There is a footage of someone doing a fast lap with a strange cursor beneath the car.
But I am not skilled enough to fully understand what's going on.
About the thread here it would be nice to go ahead and express anyone opinion,
I would like to ask ShaneUk a couple of things about Vettel's F1 so he will be no more so sure
about him. I really dont want to offend anyone here I think we are all passionate about racing.
My best regards.
MonzaDriver1

So, I watched the video entitled "GT6 Skid Hack". What in the world is that supposedly showing? The cursor beneath the car by the way is the measure of G-forces. It is not new nor is it anything specific to that video. There are NO hacks in the GT Academy times.

But I am not skilled enough to fully understand what's going on.
What's going on is that you're not skilled enough.

I said it several days ago - I'm 2 seconds faster than you in the GT6/GTA time trial and I'm crap. The reason there's guys 7s faster than you and 5s faster than me is because they aren't crap.

I've raced these guys in the same physical room, with the same control rigs (and actual Sony GT pods). They're faster than me. And yes, by that much.

This thread is beyond a joke.. leave him to his delusions of grandeur.

Bandit, Tidgney and to all the other finalists, good luck, cheaters!

It is easy to learn to be fast as well. I managed to go from struggling to get Bronze in GT4 to easily getting Gold and that is not by even playing racing games, but starting to watch F1. Saw what made them go fast and seemed simple enough concept and after years of not playing GT4, tried it again and managed to Gold everything quickly.

Best thing for you MonzaDriver1, is to understand better things such as braking points, traction, racing line and minimum speed and also minimal steering inputs. If you do them long endurance races again, pay attention to your lap times and you might see yourself improve lap by lap by understanding more what is making you go faster.

I have also seen more out there view points on YouTube though. Being something like 30 seconds off the pace on a track that takes less than 1:30 to lap with car used was considered a hot lap and person thought he did well...

This thread is beyond a joke.. leave him to his delusions of grandeur.

Bandit, Tidgney and to all the other finalists, good luck, cheaters!

Thankyou, I wonder how I can apply all these apparent cheats at the finals!

Thanks Holty! And good question Tidgney! I think what I'm going to do, I'm gonna take a mini usb stick that contains hacked files with me, then whilst nobody is looking I'll quickly plug it into the PS3, should gain me at least 7 seconds a lap! :sly:

I've heard at nationals it's basically a competition of who can write hacking codes quickest.. so you're still odds on for Silverstone either way Tidgney!

Back