• 77 comments

Would you like a 100 lap endo race on the Nurburgring track in gt4

• Yes

Votes: 48 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would hate it, 7 odd minutes a lap? forget it this 100 lap enduro would take longer then the complex string. you have alot of free time if you do this enduro. If there is a 100 lap enduro of this track, i will kill some one :)

Well yes if you have an extremely powerful car then for half the race you can spend the time getting a big gap then for the rest of the race just have fun Drifting and the like.

Yeah. I've seen a map of Nurburgring(excuse spelling) and there is a big Mutha of a track then you look in the corner and you can see the tiny new nurburgring.

If so then it looks like GT4 will be a 2 disc set. 1 disc for the game, car dealers etc and the other for the Nurburgring Enduro or Championship race

hell yeah. as an ultimate "hardocre" race that you have to unlock or something.

think of the pit stop strategy; fuel, tires, damage etc. that would be awesome.

Call me nuts but i would like to have really big endurance races like:

Le Mans 24h
Nurburgring 24h
Interlagos Mil Milhas ( Thousand Miles from Interlagos - 12h )
Sebring, Daytona,... the list goes on.

Of course it would be required to have a save system so you could save the race on any part and continue it later.

May not be realistic, but i would really like to see how the car would react after like 6 , 7 hours... :)

Of cause there would have to be a time change from day/night. If there was to be Bathurst they would have to include unpredictable weather too.

I surely would hate such a long race. :mad:
The endurance race idea is OK, but if the races get to long it's pure torture. They should keep it to max. 1 hour in my opinion. :)

Originally posted by Johnny
Call me nuts but i would like to have really big endurance races like:

Le Mans 24h
Nurburgring 24h
Interlagos Mil Milhas ( Thousand Miles from Interlagos - 12h )
Sebring, Daytona,... the list goes on.

Of course it would be required to have a save system so you could save the race on any part and continue it later.

May not be realistic, but i would really like to see how the car would react after like 6 , 7 hours... :)

what about the bathurst enduro ??

I sometimes watch the V8 supercars on euro sport and the bathurst track in gt4 would be a cracking idea cos the course looks really good

With only six cars? It would be way too boring. The only way it could be possible is with a mid-race saving system. If anybody had enough spare time to finish it all in one go then you really do need to re-evaluate your lifestyle.

The only races that long I would do would be the Green Hell, Le Mans and Spa. :embarrassed: Me and my friends would do it in two hour shifts at some kind of sponsored thing for charity. We'd spend the rest of the time waiting drinking black russians and red bull to stay away. It would rock.

The time the better racers like me would pull out would be cancelled out by the some of my friends who would be slower. It would keep the race more interesting, too.:D

No for two reasons, 1 I would never have the time to do it and as a result I would never be able to fully complete GT4. 2 I would get bored after 2 hours and to have another 8 hours left to go just is'nt going to make me grateful to PD.

Originally posted by HsV_CoUpE
pretty sure the big one would be in gt4, butas an enduro why not have the "nurburgring 2 hour" or something?

The Nordschleiffe will not be in GT4, KY said it was too long to fit in the PS2's memory after he was asked about that track in an interview.

I wouldn't mind any length enduro in GT4. Whenever me and my friends get together and we end up staying the night at someone's we take it in turns to do however many laps (Gt3). It's something to do when your doing an all-nighter.

Not everyone has the luxury of 10 spare hours, I have enough trouble trying to make 2 for the enduro's in GT3.

100 laps at 7 mins a lap in the old GP cars would give a running time approaching 12 hours.... that's half a day!! :eek:

I would consider the race if it was 10-20 laps, maybe 50 because the track is so awesome, but then it's not likely it'll be in GT4, so what's the use??

Live4Speed I must agree with you there, I found it difficult to finish all the enduros, I had to leave my PS2 on and come back to it when I had more time... not clever, sort of reduces lifetime somewhat (both of the PS2 and myself!!) :irked:

If that's what it takes to get the track in GT4, I'm for it.

dont worry guys the nurburgring race track has an average formula 1 laptime of lets say 1:40 or 1:50...id love a 100lap enduro on that...the 7minute track is the nordschleife...but no one here could make it in 7 or even 8 minutes even with the fastest car you would need at least 8 minutes. the real life record is set at like 7:53 or somethin by the m3csl and before that it was the GT2 with 8:02...in racing time thats an eternity as u all know...so 100 laps on that na thanx but it should be included along with the nurburgring track

Back