Would you pay for extra trade slots?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tazmanuk
  • 69 comments
  • 3,271 views

Would you pay for extra trade days?

  • Yes

    Votes: 15 15.5%
  • No

    Votes: 82 84.5%

  • Total voters
    97
  • Poll closed .
I hear Pokemon has a good (free) trading system............
 
Well, at least there aren't a million 'X2010 NEEDED" 'WILL TRADE ANYTNG 4 X1 PLZ' threads popping up every three seconds as they once used to.
I say nay on the DLC. Either lift the ban or leave it the way it is. I'm not bothered by it these days. Kind of slows everything down a bit.
 
Yes I would, if was going to be unlimited.

To all those that do not trade you could always gift somebody a car and make their day.

👍
I actually do that, send a car to any random friend on my list.
 
Paying for additional gifts sounds like a marketing man's wet dream: give people a service, severely restrict it, then charge them to get the original service back. If we'd had one trade when the game was released I, as well as a few other dissenting voices, may actually say it wasn't a terrible idea. As it is, it would be sheer opportunism, whether people were willing to pay or not.
 
The option was if it was a DLC who would pay for it.

No one needs to buy the DLC in order to play the game. I have not purchased all of them and may not either for all my accounts. But, having the option as a DLC to trade more cars...I would choose to do freely.

IF they removed the restriction....EVEN BETTER!
 
Shoot... I'd pay 5 bucks right now for 5 trade slots.:dunce: Heck that's what a Starbucks?:dunce:

I got cars to send PD....REMOVE THE LIMIT :crazy::cool:
 
Shoot... I'd pay 5 bucks right now for 5 trade slots.:dunce: Heck that's what a Starbucks?:dunce:

I got cars to send PD....REMOVE THE LIMIT :crazy::cool:

Wish this more so :ouch:!!!
 
It has been mentioned; it started without a limit, so paying for it would just be wrong, even if you'd do it.

I wish I could send more cars however, that's not it.
 
Back