Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,269,565 views
If I had a third choice... neiher. Camaro's litter the muscle scene. Not really as special as, let's say a GTO, Grand-Am, G-Body's, etc.

BUT, for the saje of the game, I would go with the '69 'Maro.

As for the Country v. Country comparo, I'm going for the Nismo 370Z
 
1969 Z/28 Camaro.
69_Z28_Campbell_front.jpg

Or 2015 Z/28 Camaro.
2014-Chevy-Camaro-Z28.jpg


For a nice 1969, the prices would be the same. Any paint/rims you want, assume the 69 Camaro is in perfect shape.
New Z/28 easy.
 
69! Much cooler...so much more cooler...



The new one is impressive without a doubt, but it lacks a soul
 
You guys just brought my faith in these boards back :lol:. Thought for sure the 69 would be left in the dust, because the new one is faster, handles better, has all the modern stuff...
 
At least the old car isn't a chronic fat-ass.
 
You guys just brought my faith in these boards back :lol:. Thought for sure the 69 would be left in the dust, because the new one is faster, handles better, has all the modern stuff...
I love the old one, but I love the new one. I think that kind of comes from my liking of kind of flashy cars...
 
I love the old one, but I love the new one. I think that kind of comes from my liking of kind of flashy cars...
Well, I figured everyone would go for the new one, because there's no arguing, it's better in every way performance wise.
 
C6 ZR1

2009_chevrolet_corvette_zr1_161.jpg


or

C7 Z06

Chevy-Corvette-Z06-First-2015-Sold-A-Million-Dollars-61.jpg



I have a feeling this will be an easy choice for most, but I'm interested to see how this will turn out.
 
If I can have the ZO6 in blue then I'll take that.
 
C6 ZR1

2009_chevrolet_corvette_zr1_161.jpg


or

C7 Z06

Chevy-Corvette-Z06-First-2015-Sold-A-Million-Dollars-61.jpg



I have a feeling this will be an easy choice for most, but I'm interested to see how this will turn out.
That's actually really hard. I want the looks of the ZR-1 but the performance of the Z06. I'll have to go with the Z06.
 
C7 all day without even thinking twice.
 
C7 Z06 might be significantly better, but i still like the C6 ZR1 , ... at least how it looks!


C6 ZR1 !
 
ZR1. For this one I'm choosing hooliganism. The C7 is better but the ZR1 is so much less clinical that ends up being more enjoyable than the Z06
 
I figured everyone would choose the Z06. I'm glad I was wrong!
 
Trans Am by far.

Speaking of Trans Am:

Firebird shootout (not including the first gen. because it's just too good)!

1970 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
pontiac-firebird_00287057.jpg


or

1974 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
5475611500_33c5fe3385_o.jpg


1978 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
1978_pontiac_trans_am-pic-15658.jpeg


1982 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
(hard to find one that's not a K.I.T.T. replica.)
po20080615_017.jpg


or

1999 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 30th Anniversary
1280px-30th_Anniversary_Trans_Am.jpg
 
Back