Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,269,519 views
78. Yes, because I want to be the bandit :D.
 
Trans Am, Trans Am '78.
 
'78 Trans Am by a long shot.
 
IROC.
'70 Trans Am (I'd take the '74 if it was an SD455, but the one pictured is not)
 
1954-mercedes-benz-300sl-front-three-quarter.jpg

Or...
BMW-507_1955_1600x1200_wallpaper_01.jpg


Tough choice, but I'm going for the 300SL.
 
1969 Z/28 Camaro.
69_Z28_Campbell_front.jpg

Or 2015 Z/28 Camaro.
2014-Chevy-Camaro-Z28.jpg


For a nice 1969, the prices would be the same. Any paint/rims you want, assume the 69 Camaro is in perfect shape.

New, and you should of expected this :P :sly:

C6 ZR1

2009_chevrolet_corvette_zr1_161.jpg


or

C7 Z06

Chevy-Corvette-Z06-First-2015-Sold-A-Million-Dollars-61.jpg



I have a feeling this will be an easy choice for most, but I'm interested to see how this will turn out.

new, by light years

1954-mercedes-benz-300sl-front-three-quarter.jpg

Or...
BMW-507_1955_1600x1200_wallpaper_01.jpg


Tough choice, but I'm going for the 300SL.

300SL by light years
 
New, and you should of expected this :p :sly:



new, by light years



300SL by light years
I was expecting a lot more people to pick new, and at least one person to pick the 507...
 
300. But in a light blue color.
 
Subaru, Mustang, Bimmer, Hummer, Fiesta, Corvette, and Charger.

And the Camaro came out in 67, not 66.
 
Assuming we're going by the years in the picture...
Evo by a long shot.
Camaro by a fairly large margin.
Mercedes by a long shot.
The Hummer by the biggest margin.
Ford Fiesta by a long shot.
ZR-1 by the third biggest margin here.
Charger by the second biggest margin. Not even close.
 
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the comparisons are between all years and generations.
Even if they do, all my answers remain the same. Wikipedia'd all the generations of those cars.
 
Even if they do, all my answers remain the same. Wikipedia'd all the generations of those cars.
What about the last one (Charger)? Would you rather have a full size family sedan than a sports coupe? :lol:
 
Subaru, Mustang, RS4, I think I'll take a walk, Thank you, Fiesta, GT-R, And Charger

Wide-Body GT-R's:

Rocket Bunny

blox-evolution-9.jpg


Liberty Walk's

Liberty-Walk-Nissan-GTR-0.jpg


BenSopra's

ben2.jpg
 
Evo, mustang, c63, h2 easily, fiesta, zr1, and Charger. Liberty walk GTR.
 
What about the last one (Charger)? Would you rather have a full size family sedan than a sports coupe? :lol:
I'd rather have that full-size family sedan over that sports coupe.

But I have to change it, the ZR1 is third biggest margin, charger is 2nd, hummer is 1st.
 
Yep, Mini Slash. :p :lol: :sly:
Not even that. It's also that, I'd have all the early Chargers as well.

If it were to be, say, Fusion vs Supra, the Supra.

And Liberty Walk GTR.
 
1954-mercedes-benz-300sl-front-three-quarter.jpg

Or...
BMW-507_1955_1600x1200_wallpaper_01.jpg


Tough choice, but I'm going for the 300SL.

300SL. Much more emblematic than the BMW although it's a very nice car.


Subaru obviously.
Ford Mustang. I never like the Camaro enough
BMW M3. It's much better car than the others. The Audi is a fat 4WD car and the Merc wants to destroy itself and it's tires.
Neither. I hate both cars to death.
Fiesta, specially with the brilliant 1.0 EcoBoost engine.
GT-R by light years.
Supra. If it's stock the better. If riced it better look like a GT500 racer.

Subaru, Mustang, RS4, I think I'll take a walk, Thank you, Fiesta, GT-R, And Charger

Wide-Body GT-R's:

Rocket Bunny

blox-evolution-9.jpg


Liberty Walk's

Liberty-Walk-Nissan-GTR-0.jpg


BenSopra's

ben2.jpg

I wouldn't drive any but I quite like the Rocket Bunny and therefore my choice.
 
Back