Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,269,221 views
Huracan, easy. The 458 is overrated.

Bronco. One of my favorite Fords ever.

That's impossible...I'll have to take the Carrera GT because I'd be too scared to crash the F40. :lol:


:d lol

Between the risk of crashing and the certainty of crashing, you choose the latter


I prefer the F40
 
htup_1007_55_o+2010_hellaflush_hawaii_event+wheel_shot.jpg

Or
1979_chevrolet_6_lift_38_5_tires_96635305514948935.jpg



And by the way, this is just a stand in comparison while I get a real one up. :)

Edit: image broke. Fixed.
 
tumblr_m3hnpy5zP41r7ifqv.gif


tumblr_mkqimsIvr61ruw1vso1_500.gif


:p

----------
69 GTO Judge.
1969_GTO_Judge.jpg


Or
2006 GTO.
1920px-2006-Pontiac-GTO.jpg


----------

64 Mustang.
1600px-Ford_Mustang_serial_number_one.jpg


Or
2015 Mustang.
1599px-2015_Ford_Mustang.jpg


----------

67 Stingray.
1967_chevrolet_corvette_2_dr_std_coupe-pic-8967.jpeg


Or
2014 Stingray.
2014-corvette-stingray-xl.jpg


----------

66 Charger
1600px-1966_Dodge_Charger_383.jpg



Or
2014 Charger.
2014_dodge_charger-pic-2049193341829662271.jpeg


I choose old for all. Hardest choice ( but still really easy) being the vettes.
 
69 GTO Judge
64 Mustang
67 Stingray
66 Charger (although the 2014 is not far...)
 
69 Judge.
64 Mustang.
67 Stingray.
66 Charger.
 
1969 GTO (REALLY easy)
For the Mustangs, I actually think I'd choose new, because the 64 is WAY too plain for me.
Corvettes: 67, very easy as well.
Chargers: 66, even though I find it quite ugly.
 
All new except the 66 charger.
 
I'd take:

GTO: Old
Mustang: Old
Vette: New
Charger: New
 
Charger: New
Who the hell are you and what have you done with @Slash?

New comparo:

2015 hellcat challenger.
x2015-Super-Main.jpg.pagespeed.ic.hvW6I53w4k.jpg


Or

2015 Hellcat Charger.
3638200151727279362.jpg


I choose Challenger hands down.
 
It's a 69. Very cool.

And I couldn't help but notice this monstrosity
image.jpg


Edit: I choose the Challenger. A Hellcat Charger just seems useless.
 
GTO: 69
Mustang: 64
Corvette: 14
Charger: 14

Edit: Challenger.
 
The Charger Hellcat has been released dude.

And I'd take the Challenger, even though both are pigs.

And I'm not a huge fan of those gen Chargers, the 66 that is. I'd rather have a C3 over a C2 Vette.
 
The Charger Hellcat has been released dude.

And I'd take the Challenger, even though both are pigs.

And I'm not a huge fan of those gen Chargers, the 66 that is. I'd rather have a C3 over a C2 Vette.
I know it has, I just like that pic :p.

And still, 2 door muscle car is worse than 4 door sedan?
 
Take your pick.

IMG_20121112_070557.jpg


F150 btw, missing the fender badge
 
Back