Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,269,221 views
2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-24.jpg

2014-srt-viper-gts-front-three-quarters-in-motion.jpg


This one is agonizing me. I love Corvettes, but don't care for forced induction... I can't decide.
 
C7 no question.
 
Ah, screw it, with looks like that, I can handle the turbo. C7 Z06.
 
htup_1007_55_o+2010_hellaflush_hawaii_event+wheel_shot.jpg

Or
1979_chevrolet_6_lift_38_5_tires_96635305514948935.jpg



And by the way, this is just a stand in comparison while I get a real one up. :)

Edit: image broke. Fixed.

Civic but with less camber

69 GTO Judge.
1969_GTO_Judge.jpg


Or
2006 GTO.
1920px-2006-Pontiac-GTO.jpg

The Judge obviously

64 Mustang.
1600px-Ford_Mustang_serial_number_one.jpg


Or
2015 Mustang.
1599px-2015_Ford_Mustang.jpg

64' 'Stang obviously

67 Stingray.
1967_chevrolet_corvette_2_dr_std_coupe-pic-8967.jpeg


Or
2014 Stingray.
2014-corvette-stingray-xl.jpg

(C2) Corvette definately

66 Charger
1600px-1966_Dodge_Charger_383.jpg



Or
2014 Charger.
2014_dodge_charger-pic-2049193341829662271.jpeg

I choose old for all. Hardest choice ( but still really easy) being the vettes.

Definately old Charger but if I was presented with the Hellcat I would take that in a heart-beat

New comparo:

2015 hellcat challenger.
x2015-Super-Main.jpg.pagespeed.ic.hvW6I53w4k.jpg


Or

2015 Hellcat Charger.
3638200151727279362.jpg


I choose Challenger hands down.

What I said above.

Take your pick.

View attachment 205305

F150 btw, missing the fender badge

Tough as I never liked the Taurus. So I'll take the F-150.
2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-24.jpg

2014-srt-viper-gts-front-three-quarters-in-motion.jpg


This one is agonizing me. I love Corvettes, but don't care for forced induction... I can't decide.

I like both the same, but I'll take the Viper 'cause V10
 
This place is too 'Murican for me. So here's some Would You Rathers

Performance Luxury Coupes:

Lexus RC-F vs BMW M4
image.jpg


--

Supercar Battle:

Ferrari 458 Speciale

image.jpg


vs
McLaren 650S

image.jpg


vs
Ferrari F12

image.jpg


vs
Noble M600

image.jpg


vs
Lamborghini Huracan

image.jpg
 
The German car is too mainstream.

For the last list, I'll do it in order of want.

  1. 650S (Coupe or Spider, it doesn't matter to me.)
  2. M600
  3. 458 Speciale
  4. Huracan
  5. F12
 
Charger hellcat, fusion, viper, Lexus and m600.
 
Lexus 'cause I don't really like the other. As for supercars... I can't decide between the Noble and the McLaren

1.Noble
1.McLaren
2. Speciale
3. F12
4. Huracan
 
Last edited:
Coupes: M4

Supercars:
1. Noble
2. Huracan
3. 650S
4. 458
5. F12
 
This place is too 'Murican for me. So here's some Would You Rathers

Performance Luxury Coupes:

Lexus RC-F vs BMW M4
image.jpg


--

Supercar Battle:

Ferrari 458 Speciale

image.jpg


vs
McLaren 650S

image.jpg


vs
Ferrari F12

image.jpg


vs
Noble M600

image.jpg


vs
Lamborghini Huracan

image.jpg

458 Speciale hands down. And as hard as it is for me to say (being an M3 owner
and lover), I'd take the RC-F. I just can't get over how horrible the M4 sounds...
 
This place is too 'Murican for me. So here's some Would You Rathers

Performance Luxury Coupes:

Lexus RC-F vs BMW M4
image.jpg


--

Supercar Battle:

Ferrari 458 Speciale

image.jpg


vs
McLaren 650S

image.jpg


vs
Ferrari F12

image.jpg


vs
Noble M600

image.jpg


vs
Lamborghini Huracan

image.jpg

1. Lexus RC-F
2.Ferrari F12Berlinetta, M600
 
This place is too 'Murican for me. So here's some Would You Rathers

Performance Luxury Coupes:

Lexus RC-F vs BMW M4
image.jpg


--

Supercar Battle:

Ferrari 458 Speciale

image.jpg


vs
McLaren 650S

image.jpg


vs
Ferrari F12

image.jpg


vs
Noble M600

image.jpg


vs
Lamborghini Huracan

image.jpg

Coupes: M4 without doubt.

Supercars: F12. It's got explosive power and GT refinement.



Lexus LFA Nurburgring
2048.jpg


OR​
Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
Lamborghini-Gallardo-Superleggera-HD-Wallpaper-for-PC-1024x576.jpg


OR
​
Audi R8 LMX
7827aeb6ed0.jpg


OR
​
Nissan GT-R Nismo
2015-Nissan-GTR-Nismo-front-1.jpg

​
 
R8 because it has a V10 and Audi refinement
1. R8
2. LFA
3. GT-R
4. Gallardo
 
1. Nissan GT-R Nismo
2. Lexus LFA Nür Package
3.Audi R8 LMX
4. Lamborgini Gallardo "SuperLight"
 
The LFA or the Nismo? That is tough but V10 is always better

1.LFA
2.Nismo
3.Audi
4.Lamborghini
 
Lambo, GT-R in close second, R8 quite a bit further back, then waaaaaay over there, LFA.
 
Gallardo, its the least picked car. The Audi and GTR are tied for second, and the LFA isn't even close.
 
Camaro%200091.JPG


Or

1600px-Ferrari_F430_front_20080605.jpg


I have a feeling I know which will win, but Z/28 for me. Even though the Ferrari is very nice.
 
1. Lambo
2. Nismo
3. LFA
4. R8

F430. I don't care about first generation Camaros that much.
 
Back