Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,265,754 views
Limited-edition Ferraris that Honor the USA (only Ten Units Made/Will be Made)


528546.jpg

Ferrari 275 GTB/4 NART Spyder


or


2014_Ferrari_F60America-0-1536.jpg

Ferrari F60America



​
275 GTB. The F60 looks UGLY!!!

The Hellcat and the F60 America.

Rotary eXperimentals

Mazda Capella Rotary Coupe/RX-2

Mazda_Capella_001.JPG


Mazda Savanna GT/RX-3 (S102)

1280px-Mazda-rx3-1st-generation01.jpg


Mazda Savanna RX-7 (SA22C)

1280px-Mazda-rx7-1st-generation01.jpg


Mazda Savanna RX-7 (FC)

Rx7FC1.jpg


Mazda ɛ̃fini RX-7 (FD)

1280px-Mazda-rx7-3rd-generation01.jpg


There were a couple of others that have worn the RX- name (internationally at least) but I decided to go with the more well-known ones. I'd take the RX-3.
FD RX-7

RX-3. Can't pass that up.

Results:
1. Mazda RX-3
2. Mazda RX-2
3. Efini RX-7
4. Mazda Savanna RX-7 (SA22C)
5. Mazda Savanna RX-7 (FC)

2010 Marussia B2
2010-marussia-b2-2.jpg


or

2012 Tushek Renovatio T500
Tushek-Renovatio-T500-White.jpg
Marussia
Modern performance Roadsters:

Chevrolet Corvette Convertible C7
View attachment 238955

Jaguar F-Type V8 S
View attachment 238954

Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet
View attachment 238956
F-Type
 
F60 'Murica. The 275 is a beautiful car, though.

RX-3. Can't pass that up.

Results:
1. Mazda RX-3
2. Mazda RX-2
3. Efini RX-7
4. Mazda Savanna RX-7 (SA22C)
5. Mazda Savanna RX-7 (FC)

2010 Marussia B2
2010-marussia-b2-2.jpg


or

2012 Tushek Renovatio T500
Tushek-Renovatio-T500-White.jpg

Marussia B2.
Modern performance Roadsters:

Chevrolet Corvette Convertible C7
View attachment 238955

Jaguar F-Type V8 S
View attachment 238954

Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet
View attachment 238956

Jaggy F-Type.
 
I'll take the Marussia B2 and the 911 Carrera S Cabriolet.



Obscure Lightweight Two-door Sports Cars with Outsourced Engines


Isis_AM01-9369.jpg

Isis AM01


or


P_47ccc5b5f7174f63b28c9294c066df51.jpg

Mastretta MXT

​
 
Obsecure cars: Mastreta, there is something in the name Isis that I don't like.
 
[/QUOTE]
Obscure Lightweight Two-door Sports Cars with Outsourced Engines


Isis_AM01-9369.jpg

Isis AM01


or


P_47ccc5b5f7174f63b28c9294c066df51.jpg

Mastretta MXT

​

Better off with "The Tortilla" (Mastretta MXT). That ISIS car is pretty scary.
 
Saker RapX
saker-launches-rapx-and-sniper-for-track-use-only_20.jpg


or

Lotus 2-Eleven
lotus-2-eleven-01.jpg


or

Caterham Superlight R400
Caterham-Superlight-R400.jpg
 
That Lotus looks like a great deal of fun but I'd go with the Caterham.
 
Nissan 240SX (first generation)
Red_240SX_II.jpg


Or Toyota Supra Mk 3.
2.jpg


I'll take the Supra.
 
Mastretta, but not because of the other car's name, it's Isis (an egyptian goddess), not ISIS (a terrorist group), guys.

Nor is it that other ISIS.

archer-danger-zone-meme-generator-better-call-kenny-loggins-cause-your-in-the-danger-zooone-08a2cc.jpg


Though if it was that, the Isis would be far more appealing to me.

I'd take the Mastretta, the Lotus 2-Eleven, and the Mk3 Supra.
 
Early 90s Japanese coupes: Nissan, just because it's not Toyota.
 
Large luxury SUVs:

BMW X5
06.jpg


Mercedes-Benz ML
07.jpg


Range Rover Sport
08.jpg


Volvo XC90
09.jpg
 
Not a huge fan of those cars, but the Mercedes.
 
Mastretta, Caterham, Supra, Range Rover.
 
Back