Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,270,721 views
Probably the Jag but I'd have to drive them both first to properly choose. I suspect the Jag is more fun but the Volvo is the better all-rounder.
 
Ultimate Luxury SUV Battle

Bentley Bentayga
bentley-bentayga-2016-1-e77797-0@1x.jpg


Lamborghini Urus
lamborghini-urus-right_600x300.jpg


Range Rover SV Coupe
RR_SV_Coupe_19MY_reveal_060318_03_2_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqS1_XHjHhrLZebaBwgz40GFVse9JsN00kzbUr3IXHaGo.jpg


Rolls Royce Cullinan
Rolls-Royce-Cullinan-12.jpg


My vote goes to the Urus.
 
I wouldn't even count the Urus as "luxury" when compared to the others.


Rolls has my vote though.
 
Last edited:
Elise Sport 220
alp_5524.jpg


Porsche 718 Cayman
z-2016-essai-porsche-718-cayman-s-miami-blue-13.jpg


Alfa Romeo 4C
1200px-Festival_automobile_international_2014_-_Alfa_Romeo_4C_-_009.jpg


Alpine A110
Alpine-A110-First-Drive-17.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey where's the Alpine?
Otherwise the 4C, but i'd be tempted to mod the spyder lights onto it as soon as possible.
 
They're all remarkable, but 4C for me.
 
Admire the Elise, but it's not the gen I'd go for. Otherwise, it has to be the 4C for me.
 
Hey where's the Alpine?
Otherwise the 4C, but i'd be tempted to mod the spyder lights onto it as soon as possible.
I knew I forgot something!
 
The Miata, by a country mile.

If I were to own and daily drive it, the Cayman. The Elise (as a used car) is awesome, but would be a pain. The 4C and A110 don't have manuals and the latter isn't sold in the States.
 
Back