Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,270,721 views
MX-5 because Miata Is Always The Answer

I'd go for the Alpine and have a fire extinguisher with me just in case.
 
Nissan March Cabriolet



or

Vauxhall Corsa Cabrio

 
I don't think I have ever seen a more depressing pair of cabrios, but I'd have to go for the March.
 
I'd rather saw my own head off than drive either of those.
 
I'll walk.

But if I had to, I'd take the Nissan.
 
Subaru GL Wagon



or

AMC Eagle

 
Probably the Eagle, I don't know why but I always thought they were cool in a weird way.
 
Chevrolet Suburban 2018 (costs about $85,000 fully loaded)
2018-suburban-gal-ext-01.jpg


or

Chevrolet Suburban 1936 ($80-90,000 estimated auction value currently [$695 cost new])

1936-Chevrolet-Suburban.jpg
 
1936

It may be a heck of an experience to find spare parts but atleast it's a more interesting thing that'll turn more heads.
 
1936 is a pure classic.

2018 is just a disposable metal.
 
1936.

RWD vs FWD American land yachts:

Mercury Grand Marquis:



or

Buick Park Avenue

 
^Park Avenue
1. My friend bought one for $400 last year and its in great shape
2. It is a NICE car. Very comfortable
 
1936, partly so I can tell people I drive "a Suburban".

Park Avenue, as much as I respect the Panther Body I have a strange affinity for '90s GM cars.
 
Everyone owns a panther body in the middle east so I will go with the unpopular one here.

buick just for he sake of having a unique and weird looking car.
 
Hyper cars then and now:
2018 Bugatti Chiron
8.0L W16 makes 1500HP / 0 - 60 mph= 2.3 sec. / Top Speed 261 mph
Base cost: $2.6 Million
2018-Bugatti-Chiron-Yellow-and-Black-Static-1-1920x1200.jpg


OR

1936 Duesenburg Model SSJ Roadster

7.3L Straight 8 makes 400HP / 0 - 60 mph= 7.8 sec. / Top Speed 135 mph
Cost new: $12,000 Auction value today: $4.5 million
du1936lagrandesportsrdstr7601.jpg

​
 
The Chiron is truly amazing, but it has to be the Duesenberg. Also, is it me or is the only other SSJ visible in the background on the left?
 
Last edited:
Back