Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,270,796 views
I almost laughed at the comparison between the old and new gen Ford trucks. I'd pick the new one though bet. the two. Not a fan of the looks of the old trucks in that generation.

Moving on...
images
 
Last edited:
Ford.
 
Alternative Power Source

1914 Stanley 606 Gentleman Roadster
MPG: 1.5 (water) / Top Speed: aprox. 60 MPH / Startup procedure: 1 hour / Price when new: $1,500 ($37,800 equivalent today)
38894196025_55d445f6c3_b.jpg


OR

1914 Detroit Electric Model 47 Brougham

Electric range: 85 miles / Top speed: aprox. 25 MPH / Charging time: 8 hours/ Price when new: $3,750 ($94,600 equivalent today)
14-Detroit-Electric-Brougham-DV-09_GC_01.jpg
​
 
I think I'd have to take Mamie, there. Give me convenience or give me death!
 
Model 47.

It must be 44 iterations better than a Tesla Model 3 I suppose. :sly:
 
The 2016 Bugatti Chiron
Bugatti-Chiron-Auction-.jpg


Or

The 1999 Bugatti Chiron
Bugatti_Chiron.jpg

I mean, the latter probably has less of those that exist
 
Can I have the GT90 in the background? No? Okay, I'll take the 2016.
 
2016 (Wow, it's that old already?) Chiron.
 
If you've been offered one of these CUVs, both in top-of-the-line trims and having AWD, as well as having 6-speed ATs and powerful yet refined diesel engines, which one would you pick?

maxresdefault.jpg
 
Mazda
 
Toyota Corolla Fielder



or

Honda Stream

 
Toyota

---
Oh, I just thought of one. Pick your GT40!

Mark I
Auction-Block-1966-Ford-GT40-MK-1-9.jpg


Mark II
005_1966_GT40.jpg


or Mark III
Ford-GT40-Mk-III-16276.jpg
 
Honda

WHERE'S THE MK IV!!??

I'll take the MK III. Underappreciated, only 7 were made, and only was a road car. No question, the MK III is my favorite.
 
Back