Would you rather?

  • Thread starter Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
  • 1,270,803 views
DB4 all day long, One of the prettiest cars ever made.
 
I'd have to go with the Aston Martin because it is much more rare and is much more powerful. However, I do think both cars are beautiful and I'd love to own both of them if I could.
 
Zagato-bodied sports cars


1960-1963 Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato


1957-1967 Lancia Flaminia Super Sport Zagato​

Tough decision, both supreme works of Zagato art, but I think the DB4 just edges it for me.
 
Honda Civic vs VW Golf Mk.1 - Golf
Zagato Cars - The Aston Martin DB4 of course.
 
I know the Aston is rarer and more powerful, but I have to go with the Lancia. It's just so beautiful. And that 2.8 liter V6 is a gem.
 
Sports Car Concepts:


1997 Dodge Copperhead FR 2.7L V6 220hp


1998 Plymouth Pronto MR 2.4L Turbo Inline-4 225hp


2001 Suzuki GSX-R/4 MR 1.3 Inline-4 173hp


2003 Subaru B9 Scrambler F4 2.0L Turbo Flat-4 hybrid 134hp electric motor + 138hp gas engine


2009 Volkwagen BlueSport MR 2.0 TDI Inline-4 180hp​
 
Tough one.
I'd have to go with the Volkswagen or the Subaru.
 
Really close between the VW and Suzuki, but the Latter seems more fun on paper.
 
Plymouth, its design has aged very well.
 
Obviously BlueSport because of its design and because VW! :D

DeTomaso Pantera GT-S
aaaaaaaaaaaaaade_tomaso_pantera_14_826848437.jpg


or...

Lamborghini Urraco Rally
Urraco_rallye_Bob_wallace.jpg


I would take the Urraco just to make it stock again.
 
Urraco. Panteras are positively common compared to Urracos.
 
Don't get me me wrong, I love DeTomaso and the Pantera, but the Urraco is one of Lamborghini's best, so Urraco it is

Sports Car Concepts:

Probably have to go for the PT Spyder. It's a design that really has aged well, such a shame it never saw the light of day and went into full production.
 
Aston Martin V12 Vantage S Manual:
e82be1dfcff94364873695a23f41605e.jpg


Porsche 911 GT3 Touring:
dsc_5639_ae2fefdc8f19d4409c15c4b75050014e41c5d2cb.jpeg
 
Vantage. Still one of the most beautiful cars of the modern era.
 
Oof.

Well it has got to be the Vantage by the narrowest of margins; that V12 is an endangered species.
 
Back