Would you rather?

• Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
MkI Renault Twingo
Mk1-Renault-Twingo-in-blue.jpg

OR

MkI Daewoo Matiz
DAEWOO-MATIZ-0.jpg

That is not a fair comparison. The Autech was built on RWD platform with the same drivetrain as the Skyline. The Taurus SHO was a FWD NA v6 turd.
My vote is Definitely the fancy skyline.

300C.

This made me think. What is Chrysler's current lineup?
And what a shame. Their lineup only consists of the 300C, Pacifica, Pacifca Hybrid, and Voyager. Yes, Chrysler. Once known for being an automotive giant which created many great models now only consists of 1 sedan and 3 minivans.

300C.

And what a shame. Their lineup only consists of the 300C, Pacifica, Pacifca Hybrid, and Voyager. Yes, Chrysler. Once known for being an automotive giant which created many great models now only consists of 1 sedan and 3 minivans.
More like one minivan under three different names, but agreed. There’s no visual differences between the Pacifica, Pacifica Hybrid, and Voyager.

300C.

Well, not only that. They do still own Jeep, Ram and Dodge. So that's another 17 vehicles.
But, truth be told, Chrysler has been struggling pretty hard since the 70s and has been getting subsidized by other companies (Daimler, Fiat) since the 90s. Sometimes its surprising the brand is still around honestly. I think Jeep and maybe Dodge alone have barely kept that company afloat.
That said... i would take the 300.

Back