• Thread starter SilverFire
  • 67 comments

Will you sell GT5 for GT6?

• Yes

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 106 82.2%

• Total voters
I have to echo the arguments of folks dismissing the notion of selling GT5. I have never sold a game, ever; across six generations, even if I may never touch most of them again, because I keep them as a sort of collection. Even if one doesn't care for such things, I don't see the point selling GT5 for the price of a hamburger.

Count me in that group too. I've yet to sell any game I've bought myself; if I wasn't absolutely sure I'd want to keep it, I wouldn't have bought it.

And, well, I'm not hurting for the $5 or so dollars it's worth right now.

I have to echo the arguments of folks dismissing the notion of selling GT5. I have never sold a game, ever; across six generations, even if I may never touch most of them again, because I keep them as a sort of collection. Even if one doesn't care for such things, I don't see the point selling GT5 for the price of a hamburger.

But what if it was a Big Kahuna burger?

No, I will keep it so I can play after years have past to see how far we have come, and remember when I said, "WOW GT5 is so realistic" when I first got it.

No, I would never sell any GT game. I still have GT2 although my PSX broke down 13 years ago and I didn't have any PS console for ten years.

I don't plan on selling GT5, simply because I will get that same nostalgic feeling when I'm playing GT2 today, when I'm playing GT5 14 years from now.

Nah, I'll still keep GT5 for the Top Gear Test Track (as GT6 is known to be lacking it)... and maybe hybridding. :)
And just for the collection, I even still have the Prologue.

I would sell gt5 without a doubt. I'm sick of the boring physics, the lack of events, the seasonals events (I think they are pretty boring) and the lack of premium cars. I loved the GTA 2013 and I want to drive the premium gt40 and the jag xkr-s, simple choice to me

No way im selling GT5! im keeping it because im afraid that they may have removed some features. so when i want to use them i can head on over to GT5. just incase in 2018 i want some nostalgia

I'm keeping my 2 GT5 discs along with all the other GT's. I started with GT1 15 years ago & have played every title since & I still play them a bit.

I won't be selling mine.

Too many memories have been made by simply playing GT5. I don't want to forget 'em.

One of them, is that I joined GTP.

Nope I sent my gt 1 2 3 4 to Jamaica so my fam can play them but when I go back on vacation im deff getting it back

Not really, considering my copy is 3 years old, and the most I'd probably get is 10-20 dollars. Also, I have gotten so far, and have so much in my garage in GT5, that I would hate to get rid of it. (Plus, if the game is in a series, and I'm getting the next one, I do like to keep it anyway...just to be able to say I have it. I did the same with GT4)

What would be the point in selling ? The px value is about £5 here in the uk ( guess ) ok its a fiver off GT6 but for me simply no point .

Nobody would buy it. :lol:

^ That.

Also:

On average I probably spent around 3 hours per week on GT5. 3*52*3 = 312 hours. An hour would be worth about $2, that's $624 + the purchase of the game, around $90 = $714 worth of money and time invested in GT5.

Selling the game, I would get perhaps $10, but I would lose the $90 that I bought the game for, plus the $624 worth of time invested in my save file, for a net loss of $704.

So no thank you, I'd rather keep my copy.

No, I will be keeping my copies of GT3 4 5p and 5 can't see letting Gamestop have it for $5 off or whatever they would offer. I may at some point want to load it up and run a few laps in one of the 1000+ cars that are in the garage.

I may sell it, I might not. I don't know yet. I've kept my GT1 Copy since I got it as a kid. I sold my GTA4 expansion pack towards GTA5 so it's a possibility.

Latest Posts

Back