• Yes

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 106 82.2%

• Total voters

SilverFire

(Banned)
Last edited:
No, there's too many used copies floating around that go for really cheap. The 5 euros I'd get wouldn't do me much good. I'd rather just not get GT5.2 until it's complete which might be a while making the game pretty cheap.

Anyone else think there should be a poll in this thread?

Anyway, I would sell GT5 to get GT6. Now, another question would be, would I be willing to give up GT5 and never play it again as if it was the only way to get GT6? Hmm, I probably would. Then go look for another GT5 copy to buy :P

Jerome

Anyone else think there should be a poll in this thread?

Anyway, I would sell GT5 to get GT6. Now, another question would be, would I be willing to give up GT5 and never play it again as if it was the only way to get GT6? Hmm, I probably would. Then go look for another GT5 copy to buy :P

Jerome

There is. I just set one up.:)

Since GT6 will have all cars from GT5 and then some, superior physics, and is looking to be better than GT5 in every way, I wouldn't hesitate to sell GT5. GT5 will probably be the only GT game I wouldn't want to revisit years from now.

Um, selling GT5 would maybe get you 1/6 of the cost of GT6 at best.

Well, some places like GameStop will let you trade in games so you can lower the price of another game you want to buy. I was able to knock the price of the GT5 CE down to $64 by giving up three of my games.

I wouldn't sell/trade any game I had even the slightest fondness for and may someday return to, if only once for nostalgia. So no, I wouldn't sell/trade GT5.

I'm having a hard time understanding the point of those links in OP.

I wouldn't sell GT5. The money I would get for it would likely not cover the time/gas spent taking it to the store.

I'm having a hard time understanding the point of those links in OP.

I wouldn't sell GT5. The money I would get for it would likely not cover the time/gas spent taking it to the store.

The links don't cover just one specific topic.
Here you go:
1. The revising of A-spec and B-spec mode so that you can easily switch from A-spec to B-spec from race to race.

2. Featuring a much bigger track creator than GT5 and new location.

3. No more experience points in GT6.

Edit: I've posted another link at the top for A-spec and B-spec mode as this is already being discussed.

So selling old game... because new game...
This thread is just full of
1311_view.jpg

So selling old game... because new game...

That's a very common practice in console games among youngsters, both in games and in whole consoles, which isn't wrong since the newest games and consoles should surpass the previous ones.

It doesn't sound weird for as well because GT6 is an incremental update of GT5, the foundation of that game like Fifa 2020 to 2021. It'd be different if it was a whole different basis, like GT3 to GT5 in which GT3 is worth keeping.

I think I would, there's literally no reason to keep it once GT6 hits the stores...

Besides, I'm still deciding whether I'll buy it or not...

That's a very common practice in console games among youngsters, both in games and in whole consoles, which isn't wrong since the newest games and consoles should surpass the previous ones.

It doesn't sound weird for as well because GT6 is an incremental update of GT5, the foundation of that game like Fifa 2020 to 2021. It'd be different if it was a whole different basis, like GT3 to GT5 in which GT3 is worth keeping.

Youngster right here. And I still have GT3 for safe keeping by the way.

I will never sell my games, I even still has 2 copies of Wipeout 2097 PSX, one used, and one still brand new sealed, it will forever stay sealed. Also have Gundam 0079 Project Pegasus Anniversary PS2 brand new sealed, same fate.

No. I've put in too much time and effort into GT5 to get rid of it.

Not making the same mistake I've made with other games.

Selling GTA5 for GT6 for sure, since I'm getting the PC version later on :)

Collector's edition of GT5, so most likely keeping it.

I found out in my ps2 era that selling a game that I don't think I'll ever play again is a bad idea.
So, no. Who would buy it anyways when you can get a new copy with $25 worth of dlc for $15?

I have 3 copies, one stuck in my YLOD 60gig Fat, and I wouldn't sell any of them. I made that mistake with GT4 and almost immediately regretted it.

I found out in my ps2 era that selling a game that I don't think I'll ever play again is a bad idea.
So, no. Who would buy it anyways when you can get a new copy with $25 worth of dlc for $15?

This. I hate myself for selling some PS2 classics a few years ago...

I still like GT5 and I'll remember it as the game of the "maiden voyage" for my T500 RS. So no, I won't sell it.

Back