• Thread starter SilverFire
  • 67 comments

Will you sell GT5 for GT6?

• Yes

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 106 82.2%

• Total voters
I keep all my games, even old FIFA's. In fact, I still play FIFA 11 more than any other football game, I sold 12 and 13. But for the most part I feel guilty about selling off something that gave me hours upon hours of joy at one time or another. If the game sucked, however... ;)

I keep all my games, even old FIFA's. In fact, I still play FIFA 11 more than any other football game, I sold 12 and 13. But for the most part I feel guilty about selling off something that gave me hours upon hours of joy at one time or another. If the game sucked, however... ;)
Yeah, well, I still have the first Killzone demo. Damn, I'm not sure where it's located at the moment.

Anyway, I will definitely be keeping GT5. No need to sell it for any reason from my point-of-view.

Nah, I would not sell GT5 for GT6, cause I'm a collector. Due to my situation, I haven't played video game/GT5 much but once I get it situated I will get back into it.

Usually I will only sell the previous version of a game after I've played the sequel for a day or two, in case I need to go back and check something or make sure I need to do something to be able to get a reward on the sequel for playing the previous version, etc.

GT6 isn't out yet but I still hope that it would satisfy myself over GT5 but I wouldn't sell the latter just to get the sequel game.

I voted No. Not for sentimental reasons. Its on the shelf with GT5P and GTPSP gathering dust. I just buy GTA(for free roam) and GT(to race). I choose not to make time for any other games out there. I just love driving. Besides, I preordered GT6 and from my experience collecting games and systems then, to trade them for pennies, ive given that up.

Back