Wraith Drag Tunes - Team Dark Side - Seat Ibiza - *UPDATED*

Is this tune Good?

• Stupid good give me another!

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • Really bad i'll go die now!

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
D*** this car sucks in this game, it ran 9.7 in GT5, the excessive wheel spin just kills it, same with the Supra, way to go PD :rolleyes::mad:

20141015_145415_HDR_zpsbue8j0hp.jpg

Requested Tunes Coming Soon

||TDS||WRAITH DRAG TUNES||TDS||
Also on Youtube

20141020_165841_zpsq90mzllr.jpg

TOYOTA SUPRA RZ '97
Base Tune
SSRX 0-400M 9:084/165 MPH
Indy @ 161 MPH

937 BHP @ 7,000 RPM

20141020_195702_zps2n0hpqgj.jpg

Tuning Parts

Racing Softs Front and back
Height adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brake kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Engine Tuning Stage 3 Tuning
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo Kit
Carbon Bonnet (Body colour)
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Windows Weight Reduction Stage 3

Body /Pit Service
(Must do things)

No Downforce 0

Ballast Position
0 kg

Wash Car

Important~Engine overhaul

20141020_201201_zpskv1zcxp8.jpg

External parts

Aero Kits: Standard

Flat Floors: Standard

Rear Wings: No Wing

20141020_165841_zpsq90mzllr.jpg

Wheels

BBS RE-MG
20141020_165850_zpsl8couhm7.jpg

Paint

Paint Body: Noir étoilé

Paint Wheels: GT6 Chrome 01

Brake Calipers: Lava Orange Pearlescent
20141020_165952_zpsp7vzgi8b.jpg

20141020_165758_zpsoiqkhg7t.jpg

Tyres

Racing Softs Front / Rear
20141020_165901_zpsmijc09kk.jpg

Suspension

Ride Height
120 / 150
Spring Rate
6.83 / 14.92
Dampers (Compression)
2 / 8

Dampers (Extension)
1 / 10
Anti-Roll Bars
2 / 9
Camber Angle
5.0 / 0.0
Toe Angle - / +
-1.0 / 0.80
Brake balance
10 /10
20141020_165927_zpssmt7pafz.jpg

Transmission

Reset to Default
\/
Final to 3.050
\/
Max Speed to 124 mph
\/
Final to 2.000
\/
Set your gears​

1st Gear
2nd Gear
3rd Gear
4th Gear
5th Gear
6th Gear
7th Gear

20141020_201559_zpst1yrowdu.jpg

© Photography by Wraith Skunkworks

Drivetrain

Initial Torque
Acceleration Sensitivity
Braking Sensitivity

Shift Points

Start in 2nd Gear. Quick shift to 3rd. Shift around 7900 in 3rd. Shift around 7,800 - 7900 rpm in gears 4, 5, 6 as shown in the video.

Other comments

Shift the same on Indy and trap 161 mph. Even though mentioned in my tune above, i must stress please don't add any after market wing or any downforce, aero kit or flat floors. These parts will severely slow you down.

Please visit and Subscribe my YouTube

channel for more Drag tunes

Thank You

||TDS||WRAITH||TDS||

If I may make a suggestion. Make links to the tunes so that people can find them. Since there is a lot of talk between some of your tunes I think it would make it easier to find what you have available for tunes.

Whats up my man JD, hoep its nice in Bostan Spa today. whats up folks, I'm having no time to do any tunes its work work work lol. Rest assured i'll try to do one on my next day off. I will be doing a ZZII seeing as everyone else has done one. I'll be posting a killer tune for noobs so there will be no need for a retune. I'm feeling generous in giving a good tune away as i don't much care for high powered 4WD anymore.

JD Do you mean link from in the youtube video? Theres a link straight to this thread from the description under each Youtube video. I think i have link at the end of my videos too. Not sure how else to do it. Can you tell me exactly how you'd like me to do it and i'll give it a try. I also have the link in my siggy here on gtp as you know. idk if this is what you meant?

Remember me saying i was having some trouble at doing my own video editing because my laptop was crashing. Laptop is fixed and I purchased Cyberlink Power Director 13 $194.00 software for video editing. When i get chance i'll have a go at making some drag tune videos better than youtube editor.

It will take some time for to figure out how to use the software and make some decent videos. I don't have a decent camera to film the videos still and they are still shaky. I'll be buying a LCD gaming monitor hopefully soon less than 1m lag/ refresh rate that I need to help my trees on GT6. Can't wait :D

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe JD is implying that on your main page in the OP, have each tune listed with a link to the post.
Yes that is what I meant. Sorry I was not more clear in what I meant. All is good here in Boston. Had rain for like 4 days straight and Now a nice weekend of sunshine!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe JD is implying that on your main page in the OP, have each tune listed with a link to the post.

Ok Jez thanks but how do i do this?

@wraith of horus Sorry my friend kicked you cause of the flag, I didnt have a chance to say anything.

No worries Ryzno. The old adage comes to mind "It's no use me crying over spilt" :lol:

Yes that is what I meant. Sorry I was not more clear in what I meant. All is good here in Boston. Had rain for like 4 days straight and Now a nice weekend of sunshine!

Nice weather here is starting to feel like autumn winter and cold lol. We had some sunshine but cold still. So am i to go to my first page in my "OP" "official page" and write a list of cars and then put the perma link in there to each tunes post?

Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '1954

Also on Youtube

Base Tune

Indy @ 130 MPH

SSRX @135 MPH

This is a tune that myself and @a3picGamer47 have made together. Only slightly different gearing. We hope you like it.

Before: Standard Polo White, PDO wheels

IndianapolisRoadCourse_zps2ce185ae.jpg
© Photography by Wraith

After: Lava Orange Pearlescent, Classic Steel Wheels painted in LAVA Orange Pearlescent.

Ronda_zps910c9bf6.jpg
© Photography by Wraith

In early 1953, there were no cars built in the United States that you could call a "true" sports car. The American sportscar market then was dominated by European sportscars that were imported after World War II.

To change all of this, the sportscar that GM released under their chevrolet brand was the Corvette.

This first Corvette was born in 1953. Combining FRP panels with a steel backbone frame, it was very futuristic and advanced in style. and set it's presence as an American-made sportscar. A 149 BHP, 3.8 L inline-6 was mounted in the 4,249 mm long, 1,773 mm wide body. The Corvettes made in this year were almost all hand-made, and only 300 were produced.

After seeing that these initial 300 cars sold out instantly, GM moved to it's factory from Michigan to Saint Louis in the following year of 1954, and prepared for mass production. In this year they produced 10 times the numbers of cars they had the previous year, at 3640 cars.

The specs of the 1954 model are basically the same as the first years, but the midway through the model year they changed the cam profile, and the engine output was raised to 152 BHP. The transmission offered was a 3 speed MT, and an optional 2-speed AT was available. In addition to the previous white body colour, black, red, and blue were added, greatly increasing the variety of choices available for the 1954 Corvette.

The 1st generation Corvettes built from 1953-1962 are designed the C1'. The American sportscar that would go on to sell over a million cars, began with this C1.

The 1st generation model Chevrolet Corvette C1 is a Front engined rear wheel drive car. With full parts and modifications the 3.859 cc 3.8 Litre in line-6 now produces 471 BHP @ 4,700 RPM. The car has an astonishing amount of torque producing 85.1 kgfm @ 3,500 RPM. The car is very light weighing only a mere 1,071 Kg. Enjoy this car as me and a3pic do. Run it with any 400-500 BHP to be different and surprise people.

Standard Spec

3,859 cc V8
149 BHP @ 4,200 RPM
MAX Torque 30.8 kgfm @ 2,400 RPM

Modified Spec
3,859 cc V8
471 BHP @ 4,700 RPM
MAX Torque 85.1 kgfm @3,500 RPM

Tuning Parts
Racing Brake kit
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Supercharger
Carbon Bonnet (Body colour)
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Windows Weight Reduction Stage 3​

Body /Pit Service
(Must do things)

No Downforce 0

Ballast Position

+50

0 kg

Wash Car

Important~Engine overhaul

External parts
Aero Kits: Standard

Flat Floors: Standard

Rear Wings: No Wing

Wheels
Manufacturers standard PDO wheels

Paint
(manufacturers base paint)
Paint Body: Polo White
Paint Wheels: No paint
Brake Calipers: No paint

Tyres
Racing Softs Front / Rear

Suspension
Ride Height

120 / 150

Spring Rate

4.45 / 8.94

Dampers (Compression)

1 / 10

Dampers (Extension)

10 / 1

Anti-Roll Bars

3 / 3

Camber Angle

0.0 / 0.0

Toe Angle - / +

-1.0 / 0.00

Brake balance

10 /10

Transmission Forward Flip
Reset to Default

\/
Final to 4.500
\/
Max Speed to 87 mph
\/
Final to 2.500
\/

Set your gears
1st Gear

2nd Gear
3rd Gear
4th Gear
5th Gear
6th Gear
------
7th Gear
------

Drivetrain

Initial Torque

Acceleration Sensitivity
Braking Sensitivity

Shift Points

Start in 1st gear. Do a 1-2 gear quick shift. Ride 2nd into the power band around 4,900 rpm - 5,000 rpm. Shift every gear at 5,000 rpm

Other comments
Trap speed - 130 mph in Indy stretch. 135 mph on SSRX. NEW* I show how to set up the gearing in the video.

Also on Youtube

Thank You

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_zpsc4914e59.jpg
© Photography by Wraith

Last edited:
Seat Ibiza Cupra '04

Indianapolis straight 125 mph @ the Bridge

SSRX 0-400M sprint 11.234sec @ 127 mph

Seat is Spains carmaker for the masses. Although the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Volkswagens Group, its unique designs give off a kind of charm not seen in Volkswagens. Considering that SEAT's chief designer is the world-famous Walter de'Silvia, designer of the Alfa Romeo 156, it all makes sense.

SEAT traditionally names its cars using Spanish place-names. The Ibiza, along with the Arosa, is a small hatchback forming part of SEAT's basic line-up.
The Ibiza series includes a sports grade marked with the initials "FR" (for "Formula Racing"), but the best examples showcasing the spartan character of the model is the Cupra, introduced with the 2nd generation Ibiza.

In 2002, the Ibiza underwent a full redesign and the Cupra entered its 2nd generation. The 3-door hatchback was the only body style available. The styling was unique, and the visual impact especially prominent in the rear end, with its diffuser-like uplifted design.

Two engines were offered: a 1.9 L 20-valve DOHC straight-4 petrol engine producing 180 BHP and a 1.9 L straight-4 turbo diesel producing 157 BHP. In this vehicle class, you would be hard-pressed to find any members besides the Honda Type-Rs and this Cupra that offer engines generating more than 98 BHP per litre of displacement.

The Cupra is front-wheel drive with a front mounted engine, and the gasoline spec 20VT grade has extreme performance numbers: a top speed of 142 MPH, with 0-62 mph acceleration in 7.3 seconds. ABS, TCS and ESP comes standard to ensure performance, and the Ibiza comes equipped with ultra-low-profile 205/40R17 tyres.

In GT5 the Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 produced 354 BHP from its 1,781 cc turbo engine. In GT6 it produces 395 BHP/7,000 rpm with a max torque pf 41.0kgfm/7,000 rpm. It's very lightweight only weighing 990 Kg. It's a FF Front wheel drive front engine. You will have fun racing lots of cars in the same classification FF 500 BHP class. In GT5 i used 90 Kg offset to the front to help the car gain traction and launch on the front driven wheels. The car managed a 1/4M time of 12:097. On GT6 i'm sure this tune will be quicker than 12:097 as the car is now a little lighter too with 41 BHP extra. But it requires no weight this time. I trapped 124-125 mph.

*Please remember to install ALL racing parts, change oil, and do engine overhaul before proceeding any further with the setup. Also please remember these are not nitrous tunes.

Seat Ibiza Cupra '04

(My Paint scheme. Azzurro Nuvola Iredescent exterior paint. Rays 57Ultimate wheels painted in Bianco Canopus Matte white. Brake calipers painted in GT6 Polarized 007)

You will need.

Racing Brake kit
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo Kit
Carbon Bonnet
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ride height
70 / 70

Spring Rate
2.78 / 8.02

Dampers
1 / 7
3 / 9

ARB
1 / 5

Camber
0.0 / 0.0

Toe
0.00 / 0.00

Brake balance
10 / 10

Torque Split
na : na

LSD
60 60 60

Wheels
Inch up: 1 - Rays 57Ultimate

Wing
Factory wing

Weight
None.

Weight Distribution
-50 58 : 42
%
Aerokits

Aerokits do have a little aerodynamic effect but not as much as flat floors. Aerokits may help the car launch a little harder in the low to midrange but will lose pull at mid to higher range top speeds)

None installed (Dependant on tune) (Not recommended for this tune)

Flat Floors

(Flat Floors create huge amounts of downforce and WILL slow you car down significantly and you will definately notice loss of acceleration at mid to high ranges and lose top speed

Transmission - Forward Flip

(Important! You Must
Reset transmission to default)

Set Final Drive (Gear) to 3.020

Set Max. Speed slider to 112

1st 4.478

2nd 3.655

3rd 3.040

4th 2.466

5th 2.015

6th 1.620

Put Final Drive (gear) to 2.500

Shift Directions:

Launch in 1st gear and quick shift to 3rd gear. The car will hold revs within somewhere above 7000 rpm. Ride out 3rd gear till 70 mph (ish). You should hit 124 mph to 125 mph on the shadow.

Please like this tune if you have tried it and comment. Thanks again and Enjoy!

Please remember to install ALL racing parts, change oil, and do engine overhaul before proceeding any further with the setup. Also please remember these are not nitrous tunes.*

This car is a 1-2 qs shift ride out into 3rd. Your starting final is to high and you spring rate are wrong. Also this car needs weight and negative ballast.

Are you sure about this? who have you run to verify?
Yes I am sure. I ran a few guys from Danny's team with my own setup and I also tried yours. They were beating me by almost two cars. They told me what to fix and I did, after that I was beating them by half a car or more.if you want we can test tunes tomorrow and see.

damn thought i had a good tune. Are you coming online soon ? Let me know when your on because i'm going on to play assassins creed unity until you come on.

Well i'll change it to a base tune. Base tunes don't have to be fast lol.

I got lot more cars tuned now. some i'm not sure about. Just a few to mention are. Chevy C2, R390, Camaro Z28 '69, Z8 coupe '97, series one super charged. Monster sport sx4.

Need to tune cars are W12 nardo, camaro ss '00, V16T '94, Challenger R/T '70, Challenger R/T Race car '70, Corvette Z06 C2 Race Car '63, Corvette Stingray convertible C3 '69, camaro Z28 Race Car '69

Last edited:
Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 *UPDATED*

1/4M SSRX 11:134

Traps 125 MPH

Thanks to Jdiaz092009 for prompting me to retune using more weight to make these faster. So i decided to go to work and rethink a tune that will compete with Hiboosts tunes.

This tune uses a balance of slightly less weight with a higher flip. The car has a stretched 6th gear to help the pull. Of course you can make 6th a little closer if you want to see if you can make a slightly better time. I haven't tried this though yet. I would say its all down to tree and 0.002 isn't enough to warrant a win with the slightest pull. Enjoy

Seat is Spains carmaker for the masses. Although the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Volkswagens Group, its unique designs give off a kind of charm not seen in Volkswagens. Considering that SEAT's chief designer is the world-famous Walter de'Silvia, designer of the Alfa Romeo 156, it all makes sense.

SEAT traditionally names its cars using Spanish place-names. The Ibiza, along with the Arosa, is a small hatchback forming part of SEAT's basic line-up.
The Ibiza series includes a sports grade marked with the initials "FR" (for "Formula Racing"), but the best examples showcasing the spartan character of the model is the Cupra, introduced with the 2nd generation Ibiza.

In 2002, the Ibiza underwent a full redesign and the Cupra entered its 2nd generation. The 3-door hatchback was the only body style available. The styling was unique, and the visual impact especially prominent in the rear end, with its diffuser-like uplifted design.

Two engines were offered: a 1.9 L 20-valve DOHC straight-4 petrol engine producing 180 BHP and a 1.9 L straight-4 turbo diesel producing 157 BHP. In this vehicle class, you would be hard-pressed to find any members besides the Honda Type-Rs and this Cupra that offer engines generating more than 98 BHP per litre of displacement.

The Cupra is front-wheel drive with a front mounted engine, and the gasoline spec 20VT grade has extreme performance numbers: a top speed of 142 MPH, with 0-62 mph acceleration in 7.3 seconds. ABS, TCS and ESP comes standard to ensure performance, and the Ibiza comes equipped with ultra-low-profile 205/40R17 tyres.

In GT5 the Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 produced 354 BHP from its 1,781 cc turbo engine. In GT6 it produces 395 BHP/7,000 rpm with a max torque pf 41.0kgfm/7,000 rpm. It's very lightweight only weighing 990 Kg. It's a FF Front wheel drive front engine. You will have fun racing lots of cars in the same classification FF 500 BHP class. In GT5 i used 90 Kg offset to the front to help the car gain traction and launch on the front driven wheels. The car managed a 1/4M time of 12:097. On GT6 i'm sure this tune will be quicker than 12:097 as the car is now a little lighter too with 41 BHP extra. But it requires no weight this time. I trapped 124-125 mph.

20140923_230529_LLS_zpsubwyk9rn.jpg

20140924_004930_zpsvxvcp7rp.jpg
20140924_004904_zpsr4frzg84.jpg

20140923_225809_LLS_zps7z8rzvdg.jpg

20140923_225955_LLS_zpsiqpufe89.jpg

20140923_225715_LLS_zps3ntihvkf.jpg

20140923_224846_LLS_zps7dn3ktof.jpg

*Please remember to install ALL racing parts, change oil, and do engine overhaul before proceeding any further with the setup. Also please remember these are not nitrous tunes.

Seat Ibiza Cupra '04

(My Paint scheme. Azzurro Nuvola Iredescent exterior paint. Rays 57Ultimate wheels painted in Bianco Canopus Matte white. Brake calipers painted in GT6 Polarized 007)

You will need.

Racing Brake kit
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo Kit
Carbon Bonnet
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ride height

70 / 70

Spring Rate

2.78 / 8.02

Dampers

10 / 1
30 / 1

ARB

1 / 1

Camber

0.0 / 0.0

Toe

0.00 / 0.00

Brake balance

10 / 10

Torque Split

na : na

LSD

60 60 60

Wheels

Inch up: 1 - Rays 57Ultimate

Wing

Factory wing

Weight

130 kg
1,120 kg

Weight Distribution

63 : 37
-50% to the front wheels

Aerokits

Aerokits do have a little aerodynamic effect but not as much as flat floors. Aerokits may help the car launch a little harder in the low to midrange but will lose pull at mid to higher range top speeds)

Flat Floors

(Flat Floors create huge amounts of downforce and WILL slow you car down significantly and you will definately notice loss of acceleration at mid to high ranges and lose top speed

Transmission - Forward Flip

(Important! You Must
Reset transmission to default)

Set Final Drive (Gear) to 3.000

Set Max. Speed slider to 112

1st 4.508

2nd 3.558

3rd 2.986

4th 2.482

5th 2.028

6th Place at 1.689 from 1.729

Put Final Drive (gear) to 2.500

Shift Directions:

Launch in 1st gear and quick shift 2nd gear. Ride out the revs to 7200 rpm. The car will hold revs within somewhere around there. Shift every geat at 7000-7100 rpm.

Please like this tune if you have tried it and comment. Thanks again and Enjoy! :)

Please remember to install ALL racing parts, change oil, and do engine overhaul before proceeding any further with the setup. Also please remember these are not nitrous tunes.*
Fix damper it says 30/1. Also fix spring rate to max/min.

Many thanks to all those new followers and subscribers to my Youtube channel. I'm now hitting 27 subs. Thank you so much people. Also many thanks to all my friends who kindly help out and donate knowledge and advice. I couldn't do this without YOU. You know who YOU are :)

Also and please if anyone has any suggestions on how i can improve my drag tune videos or things they would like to see added to my drag tunes videos please post them all here.

Last edited:
Back