Wraith Drag Tunes - Team Dark Side - Seat Ibiza - *UPDATED*

Is this tune Good?

• Stupid good give me another!

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • Really bad i'll go die now!

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
I'm with you on this, I'm so bored with high powered cars that I went to drastic measures and bought a Bora, traps 115mph lol :D

I started tuning some classic muscle just for variety, I may learn a bit about front wheel drive and buy myself a sleek new Ford ka. Might as well treat myself.

That's why I started tuning cars under 400 horsepower months ago; the high powered stuff gets boring fast once you dial in the transmission. Get a few Miatas & MR2s and tune those, or some of the oddball cars that are under 200 horsepower stock. They end up being more competitive than the faster cars.

MR2 is a nice car, I tuned 1 of them, not bad for what they are

Doing good, just laying low...Good lobbies are few and far between theses days when I do get on. Hopefully will get on tonight before you call it a day over there.

I'll make some adjustments to the ol' Hudson to see if a shorter first gear outweighs the added shift lag it may create. It bogs the way it is now though I never tried an RPM launch at 4500 either. Maybe I'll hit 93 of I do that.

Good to hear that Mikey. Soo it is just in the shifting to the right rpm. It should hit 91-92mph as Jez said. Certainly see if you can make it any quicker.

I'm sorry i couldn't get on Mon night, was on a lil bit not many people were on and i didn't see you on. I got fed up of high powered Nos rooms. So i went and played watchdogs instead.

Hello OP, are these base tunes? Also can you post a tune for the TOM'S Chaser, please.

That was my favourite car to drag on GT5.

The Toyota chaser is not car i see anyone bring out to tune it or race it a lot for drag. I'll have a go at tuning it sometime soon for you. Would you mind tellign me which specific model you would like me to tune? thanks :)

I started tuning some classic muscle just for variety, I may learn a bit about front wheel drive and buy myself a sleek new Ford ka. Might as well treat myself.

I started tuning a Ford Ka towards the end of GT5 but never finished it. They needed weight on GT5 but i don't know about that for GT6.

Master__Shake_ said
That's why I started tuning cars under 400 horsepower months ago; the high powered stuff gets boring fast once you dial in the transmission. Get a few Miatas & MR2s and tune those, or some of the oddball cars that are under 200 horsepower stock. They end up being more competitive than the faster cars.

I tuned the MR2 GTS on GT5 which is my favourite of the MR2 MR cars. They were a great run with the Nissan Z33's on GT5. I like these cars and will get round to tuning one eventually.

I'll try get to tuning the chaser and MR2 GTS asap. Also i'll try to get to tuning the HPA Golf. I've been enjoying tuning 500-700bhp RWD cars for the past couple weeks beside the odd 200bhp one. I'm on my way to finishing a tune for all the nissan 350Z variant of Z33's, Z34's. Just tuned the Alfa Romeo 8C compétition.

Last edited:
I tuned a DC5 with 0 weight, need to test with weight but I think you can tune ff without weight, whether it's faster without is another question, I'll test later and get back to you

Very few Hondas are faster without weight.

On a pretty even run with other DC5's at most I'm half a car to a car behind, I put that down to tune because I'm not too good with ff, I'll have to see if it's the weight that's making me fall behind.

You can run a DC5 kinda light, less weight is good for pull, but if you don't have enough for a good launch, you can kiss the run goodbye.

You can run a DC5 kinda light, less weight is good for pull, but if you don't have enough for a good launch, you can kiss the run goodbye.

Yeah I'm thinking of putting 15-20kg in it to start, get a ghost off that then mess about with weight, I'm guessing the weight is for more grip? It must be why I have a 1-2-3 qs lol

You can run a 123qs DC5. 3rd on have to be perfect though. And yeah all the weight is there for is grip at launch.
Really light tunes live and die by the launch.

Toyota MR2 GTS '97

20140923_175709_zpsxtkvn6uc.jpg

The 2nd Generation MR2 released in 1989, also known as the SW20, was the successor to Japan's first mass -produced midship, the AW11. Despite it's image, the AW11 was never labeled by Toyota as a sportscar. However they declared that this 2nd generation MR2 was a true high-performance sports model.

The size of the SW20 was enlarged to the limit of Japan's size 5 classification, and though it's smooth styling was very different from the first MR2, it expressed its midship layout well. The power unit behind the driver was upgraded from the 1.6 L 4A-G to a 2.0 L 3S-G, and the power output was 162 BHP for the NA version and 221 BHP for the turbo. Initially however, this power worked against itself. The handling was trickier than the AW11, and resulted in a revision of the chassis in December 1991, in the model II.

In 1994, the model III debuted with an even stronger turbo engine producing 241 BHP and 31 kgfm torque. The chassis suspension geometry, springs, dampers, and brakes were also revised.

Furthermore, in June 1996, the model IV was released. The MT model of the G grade adopted a helical LSD, and sports ABS became standard on all models. In December 1997, the V model was born with even more improvements. The VVT-i (continuous variable valve timing) as added to the NA engine at this time, enhancing it's output to 197 BHP and 21.0kgfm torque.

Through it's evolution, the chassis was matured greatly and the over-sensitive handling characteristics experienced in the early years faded away. Out of the series, the normally aspirated version of the final model V is probably the best model out of the SW20, with an excellent balance between power and chassis.

The Toyota MR2 is a RWD MR (mid-engine mounted rear wheel drive) high-performance sports car which produced 242 BHP as standard. On GT6 with full racing parts and modification upgrades it produces 484 BHP at 7,000 rpm and 50,9 kgfm torque at 6,500 rpm. It weighs only 1,039 Kg. On GT5 this car had 444 BHP and weighed a little more yet it ran the 1/4 mile in mid 10:6xx's. It will no doubt be much faster now with 40 BHP extra and less weight.

This tune is experimental flip for people to try out and run. I tried a lower GT5 tune on this car but it traps 132 mph. 10:6xx's. I do not know if this is good or bad yet as i haven't run any other tunes. Please run it vs other MR2 GTS tunes and compare vs this. The tune will be updated according to its base tune performance. I thought the original GT5 tune might be too low a flip to use. This does seem to pull more speed at the shadow.

However, it isn't always the case that higher trap speed high flip tune will result in a faster tune if it doesn't get there as fast a lower flip faster accelerating slower trap speed tune as a lower flip may well be faster accelerating in the low to mid-range pull.

20140923_171826_HDR_zps5fcrt4nx.jpg
20140923_175804_zpsjjaymt47.jpg

20140923_175828_zpstnrraden.jpg

20140923_180008_zpsoplcp2mk.jpg

*Please remember to install ALL racing parts, change oil, and do engine overhaul before proceeding any further with the setup. Also please remember these are not nitrous tunes.

Toyota MR2 GTS '97
(My Paint scheme. Matte Black exterior paint. Advan RGII wheels painted in GT6 Chrome 005. Brake calipers painted in GT6 Polarized 038)

You will need.
Racing Softs Front and back
Height adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brake kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Engine Tuning Stage 3 Tuning
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo Kit
Carbon Bonnet
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Windows Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ride height

150 / 150

Spring Rate

8.72 / 3.28

Dampers

1 / 10
10 / 1

ARB

3 / 3

Camber

4.0 / 0.0

Toe

-1.00 / 0.63

Brake balance

10 / 10

Torque Split

na : na

LSD

60 60 60

Wheels
Inch up: 2 - Advan RGII

Wing
Factory wing

Aerokits (Aerokits do have a little aerodynamic effect but not as much as flat floors. Aerokits may help the car launch a little harder in the low to midrange but will lose pull at mid to higher range top speeds)

None installed (Dependant on tune) not recommended for this tune

Flat Floors (Flat Floors create huge amounts of downforce and WILL slow you car down significantly and you will definately notice loss of acceleration at mid to high ranges and lose top speed

None installed (Not recommended on any tune)

Transmission - Forward Flip

(Important! You Must
Reset transmission to default)
Set Final Drive (Gear) 3.342

Set Max. Speed slider to 112

1st 4.630

2nd 3.767

3rd 3.109

4th 2.529

5th 2.082

6th 1.685

Put Final Drive (gear) to 2.500

Shift Directions. The car holds revs on launch in 1st gear around 7,000 rpm. Once the revs raise from 7,000 rpm shift into 2nd around 7,000 or a little over 7,000 in gears 2,3,4,5,6. You should trap 134 mph at the shadow and 135 mph just passing. I took some pictures you can see below for proof of trap speeds this tune produces. Also see my video for shift directions too below the pictures.

Please like this tune if you have tried it and comment. Thanks again and Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
So I've just tested my DC5 0 weight on ssrx and got a ghost, I retuned about 6 or 7 times with weight and couldn't beat ghost, so the last tune I made I took the weight off and beat ghost by nearly a car, either I'm tuning it wrong or weight isn't a big factor.

So I've just tested my DC5 0 weight on ssrx and got a ghost, I retuned about 6 or 7 times with weight and couldn't beat ghost, so the last tune I made I took the weight off and beat ghost by nearly a car, either I'm tuning it wrong or weight isn't a big factor.

May be ok on SSRX with no weight but online at Indy you don't have that extra 30 meters to catch up. I tune at Indy for that reason. I'll only used SSRX if we get the test track and that is really only a numbers game for OCD people like myself trying for hours to get every last .001 second out of it.

@wraith of horus I was on 12:30 AM your time for a couple hours. Servers were laggy as hell though...trees were very inconsistent. I ran the Hudson sone more, just a solid 91 and maybe 92 when my rear bumper reached the shadow....hope to run into you soon to run them.

Last edited:
I see what your saying but the ghost pulled me the last 50-60m, I find it harder and less accurate to tune without a ghost that's why I use ssrx, I have had about 2 hours experience in ff lol, I'll probably figure them out, it's just going to take a lot of patience

That's what i'm trying to figure out now, whether my FF Seat Ibiza Cupra is better without toe, rear camber and weight on GT6. I can't tell any difference. I'm going to run all tunes on Indy then take a photo snapshot with and without different sets to see if it hits little more or little less speed bang on the shadow. Right now it seems o hit 121 no matter what i do whether i add 90 kg or 102 or 130 kg... it's a real nuisance not having an accurate speed test measurement. One tune is 50-60 tenth flips higher.

Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 *UPDATED*

"The Youtube Video for this car is for the old tune and doesn't apply to the new Tune*"

1/4M SSRX 11:133
Traps 125 MPH

Indy
Traps 121-122 mph

Thanks to Jdiaz092009 for prompting me to retune using more weight to make these faster. So i decided to go to work and rethink a tune that will compete with Hiboosts tunes.

This tune uses a balance of slightly less weight with a higher flip. The car has a stretched 6th gear to help the pull. Of course you can make 6th a little closer if you want to see if you can make a slightly better time. I haven't tried this though yet. I would say its all down to tree and 0.002 isn't enough to warrant a win with the slightest pull. Enjoy

Seat is Spains carmaker for the masses. Although the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Volkswagens Group, its unique designs give off a kind of charm not seen in Volkswagens. Considering that SEAT's chief designer is the world-famous Walter de'Silvia, designer of the Alfa Romeo 156, it all makes sense.

SEAT traditionally names its cars using Spanish place-names. The Ibiza, along with the Arosa, is a small hatchback forming part of SEAT's basic line-up.
The Ibiza series includes a sports grade marked with the initials "FR" (for "Formula Racing"), but the best examples showcasing the spartan character of the model is the Cupra, introduced with the 2nd generation Ibiza.

In 2002, the Ibiza underwent a full redesign and the Cupra entered its 2nd generation. The 3-door hatchback was the only body style available. The styling was unique, and the visual impact especially prominent in the rear end, with its diffuser-like uplifted design.

Two engines were offered: a 1.9 L 20-valve DOHC straight-4 petrol engine producing 180 BHP and a 1.9 L straight-4 turbo diesel producing 157 BHP. In this vehicle class, you would be hard-pressed to find any members besides the Honda Type-Rs and this Cupra that offer engines generating more than 98 BHP per litre of displacement.

The Cupra is front-wheel drive with a front mounted engine, and the gasoline spec 20VT grade has extreme performance numbers: a top speed of 142 MPH, with 0-62 mph acceleration in 7.3 seconds. ABS, TCS and ESP comes standard to ensure performance, and the Ibiza comes equipped with ultra-low-profile 205/40R17 tyres.

In GT5 the Seat Ibiza Cupra '04 produced 354 BHP from its 1,781 cc turbo engine. In GT6 it produces 395 BHP/7,000 rpm with a max torque pf 41.0kgfm/7,000 rpm. It's very lightweight only weighing 990 Kg. It's a FF Front wheel drive front engine. You will have fun racing lots of cars in the same classification FF 500 BHP class. In GT5 i used 90 Kg offset to the front to help the car gain traction and launch on the front driven wheels. The car managed a 1/4M time of 12:097. On GT6 i'm sure this tune will be quicker than 12:097 as the car is now a little lighter too with 41 BHP extra. But it requires no weight this time. I trapped 124-125 mph.

20140923_230529_LLS_zpsubwyk9rn.jpg

20140924_004930_zpsvxvcp7rp.jpg
20140924_004904_zpsr4frzg84.jpg

20140923_225809_LLS_zps7z8rzvdg.jpg

20140923_225955_LLS_zpsiqpufe89.jpg

20140923_225715_LLS_zps3ntihvkf.jpg

20140923_224846_LLS_zps7dn3ktof.jpg

*Please remember to install ALL racing parts, change oil, and do engine overhaul before proceeding any further with the setup. Also please remember these are not nitrous tunes.

Seat Ibiza Cupra '04

(My Paint scheme. Azzurro Nuvola Iredescent exterior paint. Rays 57Ultimate wheels painted in Bianco Canopus Matte white. Brake calipers painted in GT6 Polarized 007)

You will need.

Racing Brake kit
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo Kit
Carbon Bonnet
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ride height

70 / 70

Spring Rate

11.99 / 2.00

Dampers

10 / 1
10 / 1

ARB

1 / 1

Camber

0.0 / 0.0

Toe

0.00 / 0.00

Brake balance

10 / 10

Torque Split

LSD

60 60 60

Wheels

Inch up: 1 - Rays 57Ultimate

Wing

Factory wing

Weight

130 kg
1,120 kg

Weight Distribution

63 : 37
-50% to the front wheels

Aerokits

Aerokits do have a little aerodynamic effect but not as much as flat floors. Aerokits may help the car launch a little harder in the low to midrange but will lose pull at mid to higher range top speeds)

None installed (Dependant on tune) (Not recommended for this tune)

Flat Floors

(Flat Floors create huge amounts of downforce and WILL slow you car down significantly and you will definately notice loss of acceleration at mid to high ranges and lose top speed

(Important! You Must
Reset transmission to default)

Set Final Drive (Gear) to 3.000

1st 4.508

2nd 3.558

3rd 2.986

4th 2.482

5th 2.028

6th Place at 1.689 from 1.729

Shift Directions:

Launch in 1st gear and quick shift 2nd gear. Ride out the revs to 7200 rpm. The car will hold revs within somewhere around there. Shift every geat at 7000-7100 rpm.

Please like this tune if you have tried it and comment. Thanks again and Enjoy! :)

Please remember to install ALL racing parts, change oil, and do engine overhaul before proceeding any further with the setup. Also please remember these are not nitrous tunes.*

Last edited:
The Toyota chaser is not car i see anyone bring out to tune it or race it a lot for drag. I'll have a go at tuning it sometime soon for you. Would you mind tellign me which specific model you would like me to tune? thanks :)

There is only one Chaser and it's already been well abused down under.
Good runs vs some muscle.

I suppose most haven't tuned anything other than the RZ supra either.
The 2.5 is a great car and the premium 3.0 ain't too bad either. Just a shame they don't match up well.

There is only one Chaser and it's already been well abused down under.
Good runs vs some muscle.

I suppose most haven't tuned anything other than the RZ supra either.
The 2.5 is a great car and the premium 3.0 ain't too bad either. Just a shame they don't match up well.

Yeah smoke i realized this after i purchased it yesterday. Thanks for telling us. I've never tuned it before. btw what do they trap smoke, the chasers? I'm redlining 5th @ 144 mph at the moment about a car and half after 150metre mark before the shadow. So i'm guessing i can trap quite a bit more speed.

The Toyota Supras were a popular and sleek looking car in the 90's. Is the 2.5 L version still faster then the 3.0 L version?

Last edited:
Tom's X540 Chaser '00. Indy Drag Tune

Indianapolis straight @ 148 mph

SSRX Standing Quarter 400M @ 149 mph @ 9.650secs

Tune Level (Intermediate) Base tune.

You probably can't make it that much faster I think i'm nailing the most speed it can hit while nearly redlining 5th gear. 150 mph+ might be possible @ Indy.

20140924_141017_zpsiqbnafsn.jpg

This X540 is a Toyota Chaser equipped with tuning parts developed by Tom's, who dominated the All-Japan Touring-Car Championship (JTCC) in 1998 with the Chaser. It is a car that inherits the heritage of racing machines, balancing basic functions of driving, turning, and stopping on a very high level.

With it's boost pressure raised, the engine produces over 295 BHP. Low-to-mid range torque is not forgotten, and the car has no smidgen of turbo lag that would make it hard to drive.

The suspension employs the Tom's Advox high-performance suspension kit, which helped to achieve the JTCC championship. Utilizing the racing spec component design as is, it has been modified for street use. By using softer springs, a smooth ride quality is ensured, while the superior damping characteristics of the suspension give it a high level of traction and road holding characteristics.

Under the floor, 6 pieces of bracing are installed to improve chassis rigidity. The knowledge gained by Tom's in JTCC racing lives on in these designs, and the maximum effect is gained from the minimum number of parts. With the combined effect from the suspension, this ensures sporty handling characteristics.

In order to accomodate for the increased power and performance and cornering performance, the brake pads are replaced with those providing high anti-fade performance and controllability. Stainless steel meshed brake hoses are installed to give the brakes a more direct feel.

While maintaining comfort and utility of a daily driver, this sports saloon still enabled you to enjoy high speed in winding roads, and even runs on small racing circuits.

The Tom's Chaser is a Front engine rear wheel drive car. The engine with full racing and modification upgrade parts produces 798 BHP @ 7,400 rpm. It produces 79.7kgfm torque @ 6,900 rpm. It's not too heavy weight wise weighing in at 1,221 Kg. which is fairly light for a 5 door saloon car.

20140924_141213_zpsgon5boxr.jpg

20140924_140807_zpsueqvihvb.jpg

20140924_141413_zpsvmdjw8vt.jpg

(Paint scheme. Super White II exterior paint. factory fitted alloy wheels.)

You will need.

Racing Brake kit
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo Kit
Carbon Bonnet
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ride height
155 / 155

Spring Rate
10.21 / 18.41

Dampers
10 / 10
10 / 10

ARB
3 / 3

Camber
0.0 / 0.0

Toe
0.00 / 0.00

Brake balance
10 / 10

Torque Split

LSD
60 60 60

Wheels
Inch up: 0 Factory Fitted Alloy wheels

Wing
Factory wing

Weight
None.

Weight Distribution
50 56 : 44
%

Aerokits

Aerokits do have a little aerodynamic effect but not as much as flat floors. Aerokits may help the car launch a little harder in the low to midrange but will lose pull at mid to higher range top speeds)

Flat Floors

(Flat Floors create huge amounts of downforce and WILL slow you car down significantly and you will definately notice loss of acceleration at mid to high ranges and lose top speed

(Important!)

You Must reset your transmission to default first for the tune to work.

Set Final Drive (Gear) to 3.700

1st 3.813

2nd 2.870

3rd 2.275

4th 1.850

5th 1.539

Shift Directions:

Launch in 1st gear. Quick shift to to 2nd ride out to 81 mph, shift to 3rd gear run the gears to just over 7,400 rpm to when the red dot indicates you are at the end of the gear. Watch the video demonstration at my Youtube channel or watch the video below for help how to shift. At Indy this tune traps 148 mph

Tune comments. Base Flip. Start your flip @ 3.700. Don't start any lower. You can eventually flip higher but not much as this is already a good base tune. You might get a little higher trap speed with a little higher flip but this is untested against anyone elses chaser. I aren't sure where the limit is until a higher flip will accelerate less than this flip before losing any pull. And please feel free to ask any questions about the tune.

Please remember to install ALL racing parts, change oil, and do engine overhaul before proceeding any further with the setup. Also please remember these are not nitrous tunes.*

Last edited:
Wraith is on a roll nice work bro! 👍

THANK YOU BUD :D

Took my seat for a test drive beat some auzzies EG but not his EP. I may be able to make the seat quicker idk yet.

LOL 9.6sec chaser levitt well certainly a MCClaren P1 wouldn't escape you on a long road standing quarter lol.

Chaser was a request for Please_Confirm.

I was working on my HPA R32 recently. It is a tricky car. Not sure where i should flip for a Mid RPM Turbo setup.

I have a tune but it takes a second or so to build up from the turbo lag but the revs raise slowly upto around 4,000 - 4,500 rpm to 5,500 rpm slowly then raise to higher revs a little faster like a traditional tune unlike most R32 tunes which instantly raise from 0 revs to max rpms when you rev it.

Traditional tunes on R32 turbo lag build up slowly but not as slowly as mine. I did it so i could achieve trying to shift into 2nd around 4,000-5,000+ rpms and be able to shift in that power band where the power is made in a mid turbo. But this is still so difficult its not possible like trying to hit the right powerband revs on a rwd car.

I'm concerned it won't take off as fast as as a normal tune but it hits around 144 mph trap speed with mid turbo. It has a abnormal gearbox, 1st gear, and torque split to achieve it. I don't think it's good enough to be competitive i was just having a go at trying hard to alleviate turbo lag but its seems impossible. I nearly did it though but it's not fully achievable.

Last edited:
Yeah smoke i realized this after i purchased it yesterday. Thanks for telling us. I've never tuned it before. btw what do they trap smoke, the chasers? I'm redlining 5th @ 144 mph at the moment about a car and half after 150metre mark before the shadow. So i'm guessing i can trap quite a bit more speed.

The Toyota Supras were a popular and sleek looking car in the 90's. Is the 2.5 L version still faster then the 3.0 L version?

Can't recall the exact trap, but a good tune for them would be a 1-2 retro with 5th topping just out prior to the shadow.
If memory serves me right... and maybe Jez can confirm this, I think they ran close with an ElCamino.

And sadly yes the 2.5L still blows straight by the 3.0L regardless of tree.
3.0L requires moderate weight to counteract the cars appetite to smokenrubber (:sly:), which doesn't help it's cause.

The SZ-R supra is worth tuning too. Funny that the crappiest version of supra in the game is probably the nicest aesthetically.

Cool!!! Some tunes now I can play online :lol:, jk... Sup guys it's been a while I stop by either here or online I see that things haven't change at all, in fact it seems they got worse by what I was reading in some of the team threads but hey whatever!

Some day I'll get back at it I just don't have time like I use to, keep it classy guys! :gtpflag:

Cool!!! Some tunes now I can play online :lol:, jk... Sup guys it's been a while I stop by either here or online I see that things haven't change at all, in fact it seems they got worse by what I was reading in some of the team threads but hey whatever!

Some day I'll get back at it I just don't have time like I use to, keep it classy guys! :gtpflag:
Holy crap you're alive! How are things bro? You coming back on the track?

Holy crap you're alive! How are things bro? You coming back on the track?
Yes all is good, been very busy but I'm trying to come back maybe as I keep visiting the site more often I might get the itch again... You know winter time is almost here which means more time at home than outside. Most likely by the time I get on it I'll be wicked slow not that I was the fastest but you catch my drift...

Glad to hear from you still in Bean-town right? I read that D and king are banned is that right? Wow it never changes I guess...

Last edited:
Yes all is good, been very busy but I'm trying to come back maybe as I keep visiting the site more often I might get the itch again... You know winter time is almost here which means more time at home than outside. Most likely by the time I get on it I'll be wicked slow not that I was the fastest but you catch my drift...

Glad to hear from you still in Bean-town right? I read that D and king are banned is that right? Wow it never changes I guess...
Yeah still living in bean town! Not really sure what happened with Danny and King but yeah they are both banned. Same old drama and a lot smaller community now. Little by little I see less people playing. I myself am waiting for project cars, once I get it I think gt6 will take the back burner for awhile.

Yeah still living in bean town! Not really sure what happened with Danny and King but yeah they are both banned. Same old drama and a lot smaller community now. Little by little I see less people playing. I myself am waiting for project cars, once I get it I think gt6 will take the back burner for awhile.
I guess the drama never change... I hear you I would like to get a project of my own as well but no sure what to go for would like an EVO for sure but I'm contemplating an RX7 2nd gen, time will tell....

I guess the drama never change... I hear you I would like to get a project of my own as well but no sure what to go for would like an EVO for sure but I'm contemplating an RX7 2nd gen, time will tell....
Nice! I was actually talking about project cars for the ps4 lol. I should have been more specific about what I was talking about. I would love to have a car to work on but I honestly have no time for that.

Back