Wraith Drag Tunes - Team Dark Side - Seat Ibiza - *UPDATED*

Is this tune Good?

• Stupid good give me another!

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • Really bad i'll go die now!

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
Nice! I was actually talking about project cars for the ps4 lol. I should have been more specific about what I was talking about. I would love to have a car to work on but I honestly have no time for that.
Lol, hey I was trying to get online last night and I wasn't connecting while trying to sign in it kept saying that it "timed out", any ideas? I was getting frustrated...

I have quite a few cars over 200 but I don't think I have those we started tuning towards the end of GT5, u know the low HP ones, I would love to have the test track back, but will do with what he have...

Wraith's

Ford GT '06. Indy Drag Tune

167 mph
@ the Indianapolis Bridge

171 mph @ the SSRX 400M @ 8:201 seconds

20140930_145819_zps2wxmfiws.jpg

20140930_150808_zpsvkhvbmlp.jpg

Tune Level (Top Tune) Giveaway!

This tune is as close as you will get to a Ford GT '05. Maybe nearly a car length at most on even tree.

Car Information

Dominating 1st to 3rd places in the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1966 and winning the race four consecutive years through 1969, the Ford GT40 is a car of legend. With the new Ford created to velebrate Ford's 100th anniversary, this is a re-embodiment of that image and spirit. Its concept model was presented at the 2002 North American International Auto Show, and it made its official debut in the same show in 2004.

20140930_145858_zpsjzn3cwfq.jpg

Its beautiful styling resembles the GT40 from the '60s, but the body assembled around the aluminium space frame is a totally new design that conforms to modern standards and regulations. Its length is 457 mm longer and 102 mm taller, and flush surface techniques are applied to all parts give the vehicle its high build quality. The interior is an artful mix of the old image and modern styling, offering a stress-free ride to the two passengers.

20140930_150519_zpsvopksael.jpg

The longitudinally positioned mid-mounted engine is a supercharged 5.4 L DOCH V8 producing a maximum output of 550 BHP @ 6,500 rpm, with a maximum torque of 69.13 kgfm @ 3,750 rpm. The trasnmission is not offered in a 2-pedal semi-AT that was becoming popular at the time, but is only offered in a traditional 3-pedal 6-speed manual. 0-60 mph acceleration is 3.3 seconds, with a top speed of 205 mph. You can tell from these specs that Ford was not only concerned about its styling, but worked hard to revive the GT40-level performance, and unleash this onto the streets.

20140930_150402_zpsqykji7uu.jpg

20140930_150235_zpszpicdca2.jpg

A total of 4038 Ford GTs were produced during its three-year production run to 2006. Mos of them sported double racing stripes running from front to back, but there were a few cars produced without.

20140930_145546_zpsmckehana.jpg

20140930_151401_zpsyqthtfxw.jpg

(Paint scheme. Maziora Andromeda II exterior paint. Rays VR.G2 painted in Maziora Andromeda II)

You will need.

Racing Softs Front and back
Height adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Racing Brake kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Fully Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Engine Tuning Stage 3 Tuning
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning
Supercharger
Carbon Bonnet (Body colour)
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Windows Weight Reduction Stage 3

Ride height
130 / 130

Spring Rate
5.52 / 20.30

Dampers
1 / 1
1 / 1

ARB
1 / 1

Camber
0.0 / 0.0

Toe
0.00 / 0.00

Brake balance
10 / 10

Torque Split

na : na

LSD
60 60 60

Wheels
Inch up: 1
Rays VR.G2

Wing
Factory wing

Weight
None.

Weight Distribution
50 47 : 53
%

Aerokits

Aerokits do have a little aerodynamic effect but not as much as flat floors. Aerokits may help the car launch a little harder in the low to midrange but will lose pull at mid to higher range top speeds)

None installed (Dependant on tune) (Not recommended for this tune)

Flat Floors

(Flat Floors create huge amounts of downforce and WILL slow you car down significantly and you will definately notice loss of acceleration at mid to high ranges and lose top speed

None installed (Dependant on tune) (Not recommended for this tune)

Transmission - Forward Flip

(Important!)

You Must reset your transmission to default first for the tune to work.

Set Final Drive (Gear) to 2.650

Set Max. Speed slider to 155

1st 5.394

2nd 3.851

3rd 3.232

4th 2.685

5th 2.222

6th 1.860

Put Final Drive (gear) to 2.000

Shift Directions:

Launch in 2nd gear. let the rpms drop then rise to 7,000 rpm, shift to 3rd gear around 80+mph. Run 3rd, 4th, 56h, 6th gear to 7,000 rpm and shift exactly when the red dot flashes. Do this right and you will trap 167 mph at the shadow and 169 just after. My Ford GT '05 traps the same speeds. You should have a very close race with a '05 if shift it right.

Tune comments. Runs the 1/4M in 8:201 seconds @ 171 mph @ SSRX. Please feel free to ask any questions about the tune.

General Comments. I am trying hard to make the Youtube videos more authentic and better. But i still do not have the correct camcorder / camera or tripod equipment or the best video authoring skills but i am ever striving to do the best job i can on my poor samsung galaxy S3 smartphone.

Once i can afford the correct equipment i will try to add a setup-sheet walkthrough into the youtube video. I will also try to add in addition a short video of 400M 1/4M SSRX run. Once again sorry the video are this poor and sorry for the video shakes I am exerting all my efforts to do better and please get everyone to subscribe to my channel.

There are now easy links at the ends of my videos to go to top drag tune playlists, to subscribe, and there are links explaining where to go to get my tune in my description. I need more Subscribers! I have 10 so far! Thank you to those 10 people. :) :D

Please like this tune if you have tried it and comment. Thanks again and Enjoy! :)

Please remember to install ALL racing parts, change oil, and do engine overhaul before proceeding any further with the setup. Also please remember these are not nitrous tunes.*

A few facts about why i chose my PSN and youtube name. Like all names given to modern computers or online names and gamertags people choose supernatural ancient deity beings names of significance from long ago ancient egyptian, roman, greek, titan or other mythological names. I put these two together. Now in online drag rooms people can correctly pronounce my online name LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wraith

Wraith is a Scottish dialectal word for "ghost," "spirit", see Ghosts in European culture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horus

Horus, most notably being a god of the sun, war and protection.

Last edited:
I know the '05 is the fastest, then i think its the '06 and then the '02. Have to ask @Shells N Cheese he has them all.

Your are indeed correct sir, '05, '06, '02. The '02 is still faster then the ZR1 which is a plus, it seems to run with the '02 GTS and the McLaren F1 street model which are both also a car or so faster then the ZR1.

Let Prof.Wraith give some knowledge in maths physics, force of gravity, mass, in automobiles. :D :D :D

The '05 pulls from half to a full car on my '06 but both my 05 and 06 trap similar speeds between 1 or 2 mph mph of each other. 05 is 167-168 on shadow. 06 is definitely 167 mph on shadow.

The '05 has 664 PP and the '06 658 PP. The '05's weight front to rear weight distribution is at 44 : 56 hence slower launch but better mid-high end pull because more weight goes to where the engine and rear wheels are putting power down the most. The car gains and picks up more momentum thanks to the centrifugal force of gravity and gravity in general and picks up much more speed when traveling due to more mass at the rear for a MR mid engine mounted car.

The '06 is 47 : 53 hence why the '06 always had the good start launch but less mid-high range pull because it has more weight to the front. This helps the car launch better but its instantly a let down and has a much more dramatic effect on the centre of gravity and force being less at the rear and more at the front. So the car drastically loses momentum, speed and pull as a result, not good for a MR mid mounted engine car.

On GT5 '06 was still a woolly mammoth massive 0.100 hundredths of a second slower then the '05 if i said that right. :boggled::confused: :D :) but i can't remember the difference in weight between the 05 and the '06. They were both heavier on GT5. I think the '05 on GT5 had 877 bhp - 878 bhp and the '06 had 880 bhp but it was quite a bit heavier than the '05 which is why it was still slower with a worse weight distribution.

Anyways regardless the weight distribution is what breaks the newer model '06. So if your in the market for a Ford GT, weall better off looking for a 2nd hand Ford GT '05. Can you afford one? - i just buy my 3rd Ford GT, iight :D heh heh heh (Evil laugh) shall be testing it soon yup!

Last edited:
Let Prof.Wraith give some knowledge in maths physics, force of gravity, mass, in automobiles. :D :D :D

The '05 pulls from half to a full car on my '06 but both my 05 and 06 trap similar speeds between 1 or 2 mph mph of each other. 05 is 167-168 on shadow. 06 is definitely 167 mph on shadow.

The '05 has 664 PP and the '06 658 PP. The '05's weight front to rear weight distribution is at 44 : 56 hence slower launch but better mid-high end pull because more weight goes to where the engine and rear wheels are putting power down the most. The car gains and picks up more momentum thanks to the centrifugal force of gravity and gravity in general and picks up much more speed when traveling due to more mass at the rear for a MR mid engine mounted car.

The '06 is 47 : 53 hence why the '06 always had the good start launch but less mid-high range pull because it has more weight to the front. This helps the car launch better but its instantly a let down and has a much more dramatic effect on the centre of gravity and force being less at the rear and more at the front. So the car drastically loses momentum, speed and pull as a result, not good for a MR mid mounted engine car.

On GT5 '06 was still a woolly mammoth massive 0.100 hundredths of a second slower then the '05 if i said that right. :boggled::confused: :D :) but i can't remember the difference in weight between the 05 and the '06. They were both heavier on GT5. I think the '05 on GT5 had 877 bhp - 878 bhp and the '06 had 880 bhp but it was quite a bit heavier than the '05 which is why it was still slower with a worse weight distribution.

Anyways regardless the weight distribution is what breaks the newer model '06. So if your in the market for a Ford GT, weall better off looking for a 2nd hand Ford GT '05. Can you afford one? - i just buy my 3rd Ford GT, iight :D heh heh heh (Evil laugh) shall be testing it soon yup!

I'm just glad that they cut the No Stripe out of the game, that thing would be stupidly fast and that's not what we need more of in the game, we need more lower powered cars, I like the 800hp and under range, it's always fun to get a car that nobody has seen before and smash on the common high powered cars :D

I'm just glad that they cut the No Stripe out of the game, that thing would be stupidly fast and that's not what we need more of in the game, we need more lower powered cars, I like the 800hp and under range, it's always fun to get a car that nobody has seen before and smash on the common high powered cars :D

Yes, there is a Lexus soarer to tune, Saleen S7, and the car you were racing the last time i entered your room. All around high 600-800bhp range bhp. Maybe i'll see what the Aston Martins bring to the table including the V8 Vantage. Lets hoping its better than it was on GT5. Couple of Jaguars too maybe. I would like to tune the older Supras especially the 2.5 L too around the 600bhp range. I'm trying to think what else is around the 800-700 bhp range.

The DB9 is really slow. Same with the V12 Vantage so I wouldnt be hoping for that much out of Astons in this game.

C63 amg? That's a 3-4 quick shift, easy car to tune, supra 2-3 quickshift easy and ff are like gold mate (if you have it, you usually keep it to yourself) lol.

C63 amg? That's a 3-4 quick shift, easy car to tune, supra 2-3 quickshift easy and ff are like gold mate (if you have it, you usually keep it to yourself) lol.

Thanks for the hints. I mainly need help with suspension maybe if can explain what affects whats? Or in further detail how to tune rwd. Yeah its really hard to find ff tunes expecially hondas dc2 dc5 spoon etc

Rwd basic suspension. Ride height - front and back as high as possible ( with the exception of mclaren f1), spring rate - I find a soft suspension is a happy suspension( old school muscle and wheelie cars like a hard rear) dampers - I usually have all 1( muscle cars I use 10 in the rear), roll bars - same as dampers( muscle cars I use 7) toe - you never want to use any in the rear I find -50 - -65 nice depending on the bhp. Camber - never want any in the rear and I use anything from 1.5-4.0 depending on bhp. Hope this helps. Ff I pretty much throw anything together and hope for best.

Camber tilts the wheels which makes the wheels spin up more, that's why you never want any in back on rwd car as you want them to grip not spin. Not sure what toe does, all I know is that it helps acceleration but kills top speed so choose wisely how much you want, ride height the front up helps pull up top and back allows the car to accelerate faster, spring rate, you can get there fine or with a broken back and I'm not too sure what dampers do.

Camber tilts the wheels which makes the wheels spin up more, that's why you never want any in back on rwd car as you want them to grip not spin. Not sure what toe does, all I know is that it helps acceleration but kills top speed so choose wisely how much you want, ride height the front up helps pull up top and back allows the car to accelerate faster, spring rate, you can get there fine or with a broken back and I'm not too sure what dampers do.

Cool thanks.

Camber

Camber angle is the measure in degrees of the difference between the wheels vertical alignment perpendicular to the surface. If a cars tire is perfectly perpendicular to the surface it is 0 degrees and straight. If a wheel has negative camber the tops of the tires then begin to point inwards towards the fender.

Negative camber is becoming increasingly more popular because of its visual appeal. The real advantages to negative camber are seen in the handling characteristics. An aggressive driver will enjoy the benefits of increased grip during heavy cornering with negative camber. During straight acceleration however, negative camber will reduce the contact surface between the tires and road surface.

Regrettably, negative camber generates what is referred to as camber thrust. When both tires are angled negatively they push against each other, which is fine as long as both tires are in contact with the road surface. When one tire loses grip, the other tire no longer has an opposing force being applied to it and as a result the vehicle is thrust towards the wheel with no traction.

Zero camber will result in more even tire wear over time, but may rob performance during cornering. Ultimately, optimal camber will depend upon your driving style and conditions the vehicle is being driven in.

Toe

Negative Toe is called Toe-out

Positive Toe is called Toe-in

Perhaps the easiest concept to visualize is toe. Toe represents the angle derived from pointing the tires inward or outward from a top-down view – much like looking down at your toes and angling them inward or outward.

Correct toe is paramount to even tread wear and extended tire life. If the tires are pointed inward or outward, they will scrub against the surface of the road and cause wear along the edges. Sometimes however, tread life can be sacrificed for performance or stability

Positive toe occurs when the front of both tires begins to face each other. Positive toe permits both wheels to constantly generate force against one another, which reduces turning ability. However, positive tow creates straighter driving characteristics.

Typically, rear wheel drive vehicles have slightly positive tow in the rear due to rolling resistance – causing outward drag in the suspension arms. The slight positive toe straightens out the wheels at speed, effectively evening them out and preventing excessive tire wear.

Negative toe is often used in front wheel drive vehicles for the opposite reason. Their suspension arms pull slightly inward, so a slight negative toe will compensate for the drag and level out the wheels at speed.

Negative toe increases a cars cornering ability. When the vehicle begins to turn inward towards a corner, the inner wheel will be angled more aggressively. Since its turning radius is smaller than the outer wheel due to the angle, it will pull the car in that direction.

Negative toe decreases straight line stability as a result. Any slight change in direction will cause the car to hint towards one direction or the other.

Dampers

In a vehicle, shock absorbers reduce the effect of traveling over rough ground, leading to improved ride quality and vehicle handling. While shock absorbers serve the purpose of limiting excessive suspension movement, their intended sole purpose is to damp spring oscillations. Shock absorbers use valving of oil and gasses to absorb excess energy from the springs.

Spring rates are chosen by the manufacturer based on the weight of the vehicle, loaded and unloaded. Some people use shocks to modify spring rates but this is not the correct use. Along with hysteresis in the tire itself, they damp the energy stored in the motion of the unsprung weight up and down. Effective wheel bounce damping may require tuning shocks to an optimal resistance.

Suspension

Suspension is the system of springs, shock absorbers and linkages that connects a vehicle to its wheels and allows relative motion between the two. Suspension systems serve a dual purpose contributing to the vehicle's roadholding/handling and braking for good active safety and driving pleasure, and keeping vehicle occupants comfortable and reasonably well isolated from road noise, bumps, and vibrations,etc.

These goals are generally at odds, so the tuning of suspensions involves finding the right compromise. It is important for the suspension to keep the road wheel in contact with the road surface as much as possible, because all the road or ground forces acting on the vehicle do so through the contact patches of the tires. The suspension also protects the vehicle itself and any cargo or luggage from damage and wear. The design of front and rear suspension of a car may be different.

Last edited:
But a game is never as logical as real life. In real life RWD cars rear wheels should need more positive rear wheel (toe-in) (0.10) instead but in the GT5 game cars especially seem to like RWD cars rear wheels having more Negative Toe-out (-1:00) for reasons i can't fathom.

So in GT6 i'm not sure what work best. There is hardly any positives effects in using -1:00 toe out on rear wheels cars so i keep my rear wheel drive cars with 0.00. Also having positive on the front is logical for GT5 and GT6 and makes more sense they got this right.

Because positive toe on the front wheels creates a straighter driving character in real life and this would be true in a game too. Negative rear wheel toe would help handing though but not straight lines.

Also everyone only uses -1:00 negative real wheel toe on GT6 because it was illogical but worked for GT5 and made cars faster. But who is to say GT6 follows the same logic as GT5 or not. We can't test a cars suspension properly without a speed test like we had on GT5.

Shahen said
Supra, c63 and more ff tunes please

Sure i can do a C63 AMG and Supra tune. My C63 AMG pulls well. My supra is ok. Supra is a high turbo tune aswell. I'll try do them when i get chance to. I won't have chance until tuesday to do a tune if you don't mind waiting for a day or two.

Sure i can do a C63 AMG and Supra tune. My C63 AMG pulls well. My supra is ok. Supra is a high turbo tune aswell. I'll try do them when i get chance to. I won't have chance until tuesday to do a tune if you don't mind waiting for a day or two.

Thanks mate im sure itl definitely be worth the wait. In the mean time will play around with suspension according to your explanation:tup:

Thanks mate im sure itl definitely be worth the wait. In the mean time will play around with suspension according to your explanation:tup:

Hi Shahen. In GT5 with ride heights

On GT5 4WD cars preferred front rear - low / high ride height. RWD preferred front rear low / high too online in the exception that some RWD high powered preferred max max on the speedtest.

On GT6 4WD cars prefer front rear low / low ride height. RWD prefer front rear high / high ride height.

In GT5 with suspension.

4WD preferred front rear high / high springs. RWD preferred either front rear low / high or front rear low / low or front rear high / low all depending on where the most weight is on the car.

So if the weight was mostly to the rear drive wheels you would have soft rear springs and hard front. If the weight was mostly to the front you would of have soft front springs and hard rear springs.

It's hard to know whats best with suspension on GT6 so instead i've been using sometimes the GT5 methodology and sometimes using front rear - min (soft) max (hard) for rwd even if the car is rear heavy - which is what GT5 didn't like and was completely opposite.

This is the best i know how to explain it. I've experimented with all kinds of setups with the same transmission and done the same with toe to find out there is no perceivable difference whatsoever.

I was trying hard to get my C63 Tune up today. Made a 1280x720 HD video on my galaxy s3 as usual which has aac audio. I took two videos an intro and the main video which comprises of runs on indy, then runs on ssrx. It's all pretty good save for the fact I thought i'd try my chances at a little more advanced basic video editing programs instead of the poor youtube video creator. So i tried my luck with "Youtube Movie maker".

I've had none stop issues with this program freezing and crashing. I also tried downloading all version of "2012 Windows essential Movie maker". Once again this program freezes and won't playback my videos. So i google for errors and windows movie maker only likes WMA audio and WMV apparently even though it states all over avi, mpg, mp4, wma etc. So i the google search forums errors woith it freezing and they recomended tried downloading Freemake Video converter and freemake audio converter.

So i make a few conversions of my galaxy s3 video and convert to using only WMA pro audio 380kpbs and wmv 1920x1080P. It still freezes in both video editors. So i try just standard WMA audio, and 1280x720P WMV. Still the programs freeze yet i can run virtually any other program on my alien M17x R2 laptop. The last version of windows 2012 essential movie maker was supposed to be for just XP windows 7 only. I'm running out of ideas for trying to be succesful on this damn laptop with any video editor.

My laptop works well in all other things and never shuts down or blue screens. I don't no whats going on. So i'll just have to post a random song that youtubes online video creator allows as you can't add your own music with it. You have to pick from free songs by a category of free licence music i think. SO very sorry especially to sharpie and anyone else who was waiting on a promise for a drag tune video for this very tuesday. It is sadly going to have to be delayed once again now. Because i am working from wed to sun now and won't have any time free at all this week.

||TDS||WRAITH DRAG TUNES||TDS||
Also onYoutube

20141007_163512_zpsdho2q1ol.jpg

MERCEDES C 63 AMG '08
SSRX 0-400M 9:901/164 MPH
Indy @ 160 MPH

1,049 BHP @ 8,000 RPM

20141007_160300_HDR_zpsoctiyq3i.jpg

Tuning Parts

Racing Brake kit
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Body /Pit Service
(Must do things)

No Downforce 0

No weight

Wash Car

Important~Engine overhaul

20141007_160903_HDR_zpsbnphgzkm.jpg

External parts

Aero Kits: Standard

Flat Floors: Standard

Rear Wings: No Wing

20141007_210947_HDR_zpsdlbfbynw.jpg

Wheels

ENKEI RP03-TypeRC

20141007_214055_zpsz5gjymsb.jpg

Paint

Paint Body: Maziora Seyfert

Paint Wheels: Super White Pearl Mica

20141007_214115_zpsrtizxjrn.jpg

20141007_155933_HDR_zpsyfjk9dve.jpg

Tyres

Racing Softs Front / Rear

20141007_160043_HDR_zpsvwfugd1e.jpg

Suspension

Ride Height
180 / 180
Spring Rate
4.40 / 4.21
Dampers (Compression)
2 / 8

Dampers (Extension)
1 / 10
Anti-Roll Bars
1 / 7
Camber Angle
0.0 / 0.0
Toe Angle - / +
0.0 / 0.20
Brake balance
10 /10

20141007_160145_HDR_zpsdtgrfcdz.jpg

Transmission

Reset to Default
\/
Final to 2.800
\/
Max Speed to 124 mph
\/
Final to 2.000
\/
Set your gears​

1st Gear
2nd Gear
3rd Gear
4th Gear
5th Gear
6th Gear
7th Gear

20141007_161636_zpsgqpyhude.jpg

© Photography by Wraith Skunkworks

Drivetrain

Initial Torque
Acceleration Sensitivity
Braking Sensitivity

Shift Points

Start in 2nd Gear. Quick shift to 3rd and let the rpm start to drop off around 7900 rpm. Shift between 7900 - 8000 rpm as shown in the video.

Other comments

Shift the same on Indy and trap 160 mph. Even though mentioned in my tune above, i must stress please don't add any after market wing or any downforce, aero kit or flat floors. These parts will severely slow you down.

Please visit and Subscribe my YouTube

channel for more Drag tunes

||TDS||WRAITH||TDS||

Last edited:
WRAITH DRAG TUNES

20141007_163512_zpsdho2q1ol.jpg

MERCEDES C 63 AMG '08
0-400M 9:901/162

1,049 BHP @ 8,000 RPM

20141007_160300_HDR_zpsoctiyq3i.jpg

Tuning Parts

Racing Brake kit
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Propeller Shaft Standard
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo Kit
Weight Reduction Stage 3

20141007_160903_HDR_zpsbnphgzkm.jpg

External parts

Aero Kits: Standard

Flat Floors: Standard

Rear Wings: No Wing

20141007_210947_HDR_zpsdlbfbynw.jpg

Wheels

ENKEI RP03-TypeRC

20141007_214055_zpsz5gjymsb.jpg

Paint

Paint Body: Maziora Seyfert

Paint Wheels: Super White Pearl Mica

20141007_214115_zpsrtizxjrn.jpg

Pit Service

Overhaul Engine

Wash Car

Overhaul Engine

20141007_155933_HDR_zpsyfjk9dve.jpg

Tyres

Racing Softs Front / Rear

20141007_160043_HDR_zpsvwfugd1e.jpg

Suspension

Ride Height
180 / 180
Spring Rate
4.40 / 4.21
Dampers (Compression)
2 / 8

Dampers (Extension)
1 / 10
Anti-Roll Bars
1 / 7
Camber Angle
0.0 / 0.0
Toe Angle - / +
0.0 / 0.20
Brake balance
10 /10

Transmission

Reset to Default
\/
Final to 2.800
\/
Max Speed to 124 mph
\/
Final to 2.000
\/
Set your gears​

1st Gear
2nd Gear
3rd Gear
4th Gear
5th Gear
6th Gear
7th Gear
1.871​

Drivetrain
Initial Torque
Acceleration Sensitivity
Braking Sensitivity
20[/CENTER]
Damn 8 pictures? Nice! Might need some more though :)

Back