WRC Club

All Hail DutchMann the superior of the club.
 
LOL,why does EVERYONE copie me????

1.MIH changes status to DutchMann (similar to my DessMann)
2.MIH makes a club

LOL
 
your fun to copy off of
 
i'll have fun
 
who won the Cyprus rally
 
ok thanks
 
Well I guess that means I go up to 11.
:smilewink
And Dessmann, everybody copies you because it's so much fun to pee in your Cornflakes whenever we get the chance.
 
whoah iam the first one to post for a whole month, is this club dead?
 
Originally posted by blackngray
whoah iam the first one to post for a whole month, is this club dead?

Nope, not dead. I have been a bit :drunk:
 
not that im complaining or anything but uh does this thread do anything but talk about letting in members? I say we talk about what this club named after, The WRC AND letting in members if you dont like the idea dont do it but im just saying that might make the thread alot more interesting
 
or just make a new thread make that talks about WRC and let this one be about letting in members
 
You can talk about WRC in this thread if you want:)

Or in the WRC Forum, it doesn't matter.
 
Back