Wrecked Supercars And Exotics!!!!

1968 Porsche 912 smashed into a London cafe yesterday.
PAY-Porsche-crash.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/two-injured-50000-classic-porsche-9664949

Nick Mason crashed his F1 GTR today at Goodwood. :(

Appropriate:

Hopefully it's coming back to life.

You may as well post the '69 Charger R/T from Dirty Marry Crazy Larry. Or the '72 Ford Gran Torino Sport from Fear Is The Key. Or maybe the Mustang Mach 1 that gets crashed but only shown for a split second in Hooper.

But those are crashed on purpose for a movie. There's a difference between doing it for a movie and doing it to lie about a bird being in the way of your 1000hp Bugatti and crashing it to get some cash out of it.

I have the feeling this was avoidable, a lot of space on the right, didn't sound/look like he was really slowing down, honking where all priority should have been avoiding an accident and the Peugeot was maybe speeding a bit. This of course behind my laptop is easy said and obvious dick move by the Morgan, but still.. :confused:

Got ninja'd before I could reply
No worries. That will be restored.

Edit.

That happened during the 2014 Mille Miglia. It probably is restored by now.
If not, let the wreck sit in an abandoned barn for years until it's worth millions of dollars.

I have the feeling this was avoidable, a lot of space on the right, didn't sound/look like he was really slowing down, honking where all priority should have been avoiding an accident and the Peugeot was maybe speeding a bit. This of course behind my laptop is easy said and obvious dick move by the Morgan, but still.. :confused:

The car was slowing down if you slow the video up you'll see he was hard on the brakes, maybe not full on it but seemed like the tires were sliding. Probably some panic in there and why we didn't see him dive down the right to avoid.

Last edited:
991 Turbo and Mustang had a coming together on the M62...

3FCB37BB00000578-4460976-image-m-13_1493587249895.jpg

3FCB37EF00000578-4460976-image-m-11_1493587213546.jpg

:lol: I know exactly where that is (Howden, junction 37). Explains why my dad got stuck in traffic on the way back from Donington on Sunday.

I bet it was a couple of spectators coming home from the drag racing at Yorkshire Raceway. The slip road coming onto the M62 at that point is quite steeply up hill as it's basically a bridge over the Ouse at that point, but it's long, straight and well sighted and being a bridge there's no chance of cops parked up with speed cameras, so it's tempting to put your foot down. Looks like one or both of them ran out of talent though :/

Last edited:
Back