Wrong to move to xbox?

I own a ps4 and xbox one. Why switch consoles when you can have both? If affordable. Somedays i feel like playing forza other days i may want to play my ps4. I get to enjoy forza and gran turismo so im not missing out on anything. Saying that theres nothing special about each console both have there pros and cons and im glad I own both ive had an xbox one fir 3 months now.

Hey guys, enlight of the latest announcement of GTS I am feeling a bit disappointed. I feel as if this will be nothing more than a rebadged Prologe game centered around the FIA partnership. ..this also means that the actual GT7 could still be years away.

ive been playing GT6 for 2 years now and I still enjoy it immensely...thing is I am ready to jump to Next Gen and I just dont feel PD is taking the next gen seriously....Forza has already released numerous Forza games and both look amazing while we are left to only look forward to PDs demo if you will....

need some advice from some of you here, maybe those of you who have played the Forza series..

am I wrong for potentially switching to Xbox1 this holiday season?

btw, ive seen the trailer and im not impressed with what ive seen. The graphics look, atleast to me, nothing more than a slightly higher res verison of GT6.

Xbox sucks so yes, wrong move. No Japnese support, lack of diversity is Xbox MO.

The Forza series helped me make my decision which console to buy first. When GT7 is released I will probably pick up a PS4. I still have my T500 waiting for the next installment of GT.

I own a ps4 and xbox one. Why switch consoles when you can have both? If affordable. Somedays i feel like playing forza other days i may want to play my ps4. I get to enjoy forza and gran turismo so im not missing out on anything. Saying that theres nothing special about each console both have there pros and cons and im glad I own both ive had an xbox one fir 3 months now.

Because not everyone have the money, time and also space in their room for multiple platforms :embarrassed: I gave on gaming rig because there were just handful of games. Setting computer table and building from scratch is not worth it.

Ideally everyone would like to have a nice gameroom. Like the ones you see in yt or pics in the forums where people like to show it off :lol:

Latest Posts

Back