WRS New Drivers and Promotions

• Thread starter Tedehur
  • 1,222 comments
Welcome to the WRS, DSMAZDAGTR and MARCIPHERJO.
Great qualifying to you both. With being in division 1 you are in alien territory. Aliens, thats what we call the really fast guys.
We are a community of competitive racers willing to help one another on the race track. The combos very quite a bit and some are harder, some are easier. For me, most are harder, making them a learning experience.
See you on the track.

Welcome to the WRS, DSMAZDAGTR and MARCIPHERJO.
Great qualifying to you both. With being in division 1 you are in alien territory. Aliens, thats what we call the really fast guys.
We are a community of competitive racers willing to help one another on the race track. The combos very quite a bit and some are harder, some are easier. For me, most are harder, making them a learning experience.
See you on the track.
Same here from Haarlem, Holland.
:lol: to Kenny about the 'very' mate, of course you meant 'vary' sorry for being obnoxious :dopey: (surely hope that is spelled right) :scared:

Yes tomivav, welcome and have at it man.
Some very strong drivers in D1.
Enjoy your time here.

Congratulations to gtbadboy for his promotion into Division 2. Well done, mate. 👍👍

Also;

Congratulations to 01GTP for his promotion into Division 2. Well done, mate. 👍👍

Promotions start at week 71.

Congratulations to gtbadboy for his promotion into Division 2. Well done, mate. 👍👍

Also;

Congratulations to 01GTP for his promotion into Division 2. Well done, mate. 👍👍

Promotions start at week 71.
Well done Ron and Kenny 👍 :bowdown: well deserved I say though Div3 loses some great friends :ill: :lol:

BTW is this a WRS week win issue or a reshuffle thing? Not that I care 'cos they deserve it anyway! But I am interested in the discussion with Cyril about Jerry's initiative ...

Congratulations to Kenny and Ron for their advancement to D2. You both worked hard and deserve the bump. Give em hell in D2! 👍👍

Well done Ron and Kenny 👍 :bowdown: well deserved I say though Div3 loses some great friends :ill: :lol:

BTW is this a WRS week win issue or a reshuffle thing? Not that I care 'cos they deserve it anyway! But I am interested in the discussion with Cyril about Jerry's initiative ...

Ron has been flagged for promotion for some time now, and Kenny took up the reshuffle offer by presenting to me a valid case for promotion to division 2. 👍

Congrats to Ron and Kenny for some well deserved promotions. :cheers: Great work guys. 👍

Also welcome to the new racers. :)

Kenny and Ron, Glad to finally have you guys up here in D2! 👍

Looking forward to trying to stay ahead of you guys. :mischievous:

:cheers:
Kevin

thanks for all the good wishes. 👍

I can't speak for Kenny but I'm sure I'll start at the bottom and have to work my way up again. I guess this proves even an old dog can learn new tricks eh? :sly:

Lots of people to thank for help me along the way, Sjaak, Mr.P, Jerry, Hugo Boss, Jake, Arora, Kevin and Kenny just to name a few. :bowdown::cheers:

Looking forward to chasing Kevin again. Onward!!:):eek:

Welcome, MadMax86.
Thats a fast time for the qualifier, well done.
I'm new to division 2 and its looks as though I'll be chasing you each week.
See you on the track.

Oh, is your real name Max?
Just curious.

Kenny

Thanks and Hello everyone.

Mid Div 2 is a nice place to be. Have looked at alot of posts and results and the competition seems close and friendly so im looking foward to joining you.

Jimbo

If only I had heard earlier about the WRS, I would have loved last week's event at the Nurburgring. Oh well, I'm sure the Ring will be back in the future. :)

Back