WRS New Drivers and Promotions

• Thread starter Tedehur
  • 1,222 comments
Welcome to all the new drivers since my last visit here.

Special welcome to MadMax, Jimmy10 and Denur to DivII. I look forward to chasing you all around the track. Onward!

Two more to welcome into the WRS, cool.
Erik, after completing 1 clean lap and to come up with a time like that means you are fast. I hope you spent some time on it and put together a lap you were happy with submitting. I know I spent over a week which included approximatly 8 to 10 hours on it.
Hi, mcsqueegy I hope you enjoy the WRS as I do. Welcome to D2.

Two more to welcome into the WRS, cool.
Erik, after completing 1 clean lap and to come up with a time like that means you are fast. I hope you spent some time on it and put together a lap you were happy with submitting. I know I spent over a week which included approximatly 8 to 10 hours on it.
Hi, mcsqueegy I hope you enjoy the WRS as I do. Welcome to D2.
thanks..
but the main thing is.. i dont have to much time for the PS2
made my best.. in qualifier lap had spend 1 hour and the result is clear... bad lap 1.6 second from the first... ugly

cause i spent like... i don't know... maybe 5-6 hours.
for 1 hour that's an excellent lap.

btw, when you asked me "what are the privilege of the divisions?" i didn't answer because i don't understand the question. sorry.

Congrats to the promoted racers....

I was wondering when i 1st did the qualifier i ran a couple off laps n submitted the 3rd one while i noticed that others did a no of laps, may be if i had a session like that i would be in top positions for my division.....

Any ideas???????

Congrats to the promoted racers....

I was wondering when i 1st did the qualifier i ran a couple off laps n submitted the 3rd one while i noticed that others did a no of laps, may be if i had a session like that i would be in top positions for my division.....

Any ideas???????

Most of us spent multiple hours and sessions on the qualifier. But you should only commit the amount of time you are able to spend on the weekly races, so you are placed in the correct division. A few laps is probably not right, but many hours is not right if you do not have that amount of time to spend when you participate in a race.

Hope that helps.

Welcome to WRS JAG302ci

looking forward to see you competing vs me and other division 2 racers.

Denur is now official promoted to div.2

Congrats from the staff and racers.

Cheers.

Welcome to the WRS andy63
by the splits I've seen from you sofar I'm expecting the div2 getting even more fierce :D

Back