WRS Team Championship Series Interest Thread

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 290 comments
:lol: Awesome buddy, thank you and good work!

Jerome

Reactions: Ren
432316FE-AA38-4FE3-B18E-B55F69D1489D.jpeg
@Ren I pretty sure one of these dogs would be more representative of your team than the one that's on your banner now.:lol:

Ren
I hope you all noted that the dog with the fashionable (racing?) outfit has permanently deformed ears due to aerodymaic forces? You have been warned.
Full disclosure, I supplied that photo, and the dog in the middle belongs to me.

She gets two days a week at "Day Care" and they like to post photos on Facebook. :lol:

I don't know about the other two, but I can tell you that mine is fast, although not too intimidating.

In Hedgehog related news...
ad_223283951.jpg

This is Nelson the bald Hedgehog. 2 other bald hedgepigs have been taken to my dad's wildlife rescue centre, Baldrick and Betty. We believe there may be a genetic morph in the area leading to this form of alopecia.
Despite having the appearance of an infected scrotum, they are aerodynamically superior to normal hedgehogs and therefore faster! :D
The link to my dad's operation is in my signature if you're interested.
Plus an article- https://www.google.co.uk/amp/metro....to-keep-his-skin-soft-and-smooth-6203518/amp/

Your Team Captain will need to PM me letting me know which team member is submitting every week in the Team Championship Series.
Jerome, I'm a little confused here. When do I PM you who's time we'll be submitting for that week? Do you need the name before the TT starts or can I wait till the submission PM to determine who it'll be.

Jerome, I'm a little confused here. When do I PM you who's time we'll be submitting for that week? Do you need the name before the TT starts or can I wait till the submission PM to determine who it'll be.

You can wait until the submission PM to determine. That way you have the whole week to see who would should be your driver.

Jerome

I feel silly offering my services for the 2nd time in this thread but I am available for a team also.. I had a while away from GTP and I'm itching to get back into some competitive racing! like rpm above if anyone needs a last minute stand in? I am ready and raring to go :D:tup:

Have a great comp guys! no matter what I will be watching it all from the sidelines :cheers:

Hi Jerome 👍

With myself and rpm and the 5 others drivers without a team in the list on page 1...

DigitalBaka
Askorbiini
schmues_hh
tensor120
RuddRacer

That's makes 7 drivers in total and with 1 driver filling the last spot in Stigs team that leaves 6 drivers to possibly make another full team by my working? as long as all parties are still interested? I'm happy to race with any team and hope I'm not being too forward on my first day back :P

:cheers:

I feel silly offering my services for the 2nd time in this thread but I am available for a team also.. I had a while away from GTP and I'm itching to get back into some competitive racing! like rpm above if anyone needs a last minute stand in? I am ready and raring to go :D:tup:

Have a great comp guys! no matter what I will be watching it all from the sidelines :cheers:

I'll ask the captain as we don't have a sub in our team, but I'm not to sure of the rules. I'm sure ok with it.

We can have @Mr P and @_r_p_m_ fight it out, gladiator-style. Or maybe flip a coin?
I'd originally planned to run the team as my endurance crew, but it just makes good sense if I grab @Mr P . So welcome aboard the Global Endurance Alliance! Firstly it means we get another team and nobody misses out, but I need another driver within the team to go toe to toe with in order to extract the most out of each week, and I've been stumped by Ron's pace enough times to know he's the right man for the job.

Just a reminder to have the captains do a roll call to make sure their drivers all have the 3 submitted entries completed with the Week 14 time trial. That way everyone will get a handicap and be placed in a division.

Jerome

Last edited:
Just a reminder to have the captains do a roll call to make sure their drivers all have the 3 submitted entries by the end of this week.

Jerome
Super confused, I thought one driver submitted for the team event each week?

EDK
Super confused, I thought one driver submitted for the team event each week?

I'm pretty sure Jerome means for all captains to make sure all their team drivers have done the default 3 events in the WRS and been placed in a division before the start of this comp to gauge their handicaps? I'm sure he'll let us know for sure anyway 👍

Back