WRS Team Championship Series Interest Thread

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 290 comments
Sorry to have messed Ph1sh and the team about and also sorry to Jump Ace for wasting all your time :(

Please take me from the team list as I have lost all interest in GT and pretty much done with this forum also.. apologies but a certain person who habitats this forum just makes me feel like it's time to call it a day as they make my blood curdle and we would forever be in conflict :P
Enjoy the comp guys 👍

Mods feel free to delete my account.. I would do it myself but no option to do so.. 👍

I really hope you'll reconsider Ron, you are an amazing contributor to these forums and I for one would hate to see you go. Please reconsider :(

Until we hear back from Ron, I'll remove him from the team.

Jerome

Sorry to have messed Ph1sh and the team about and also sorry to Jump Ace for wasting all your time :(

Please take me from the team list as I have lost all interest in GT and pretty much done with this forum also.. apologies but a certain person who habitats this forum just makes me feel like it's time to call it a day as they make my blood curdle and we would forever be in conflict :P
Enjoy the comp guys 👍

Mods feel free to delete my account.. I would do it myself but no option to do so.. 👍
:guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty:

is this related to the grip bug?

Yeah sorry guys, I aired some dirty laundry in public when I should have just kept it hidden.. I'm not deleting my account now my hissy fit has calmed down over the days.. I'm just gonna take a back seat and post less nonsense :P

I hope you all have a Great comp and may the best team Win! :cheers:

Carry on guys.. 👍

Yeah sorry guys, I aired some dirty laundry in public when I should have just kept it hidden.. I'm not deleting my account now my hissy fit has calmed down over the days.. I'm just gonna take a back seat and post less nonsense :P

I hope you all have a Great comp and may the best team Win! :cheers:

Carry on guys.. 👍

Yes well don't get too comfortable in that back seat we (mainly me) need tunes in the TT's, so glad you reconsidered Ron :cheers:

i'd like to register a team, currently most of us are un-ranked but the intent is to get ranked before the competition kicks off.

Team: Global Endurance Alliance
Drivers: @StigsTC , @andrew1990 , @Antares26 , @Storm_SP17 , @Sinyster

Working on a 6th member from our Endurance crew, but for now signing up with 5.
I see what you did there :lol:

Good looking team.

Got your crew in there @StigsTC 👍

Just be sure everyone submits their 3 clean races.

Jerome

Since PD fixed the rally mode, I'm re-implementing a rally event as one of the four events for the Team Championship Series. Note the 'Event' change below and in the OP:

Events:
  • Events will be posted in typical WRS event fashion, with the car and track specific details, deadline for submission, etc.
  • All of the events of the GTP_WRS Team Championship Series will also be regular WRS events. So participants will be driving for themselves for individual placement as well as for a team. The events will have a clear description stating those events are for both the standard WRS and the Team Championship Series.
  • Your Team Captain will need to PM me letting me know which team member is submitting every week in the Team Championship Series.
  • NOTE: We will still accumulate team points based on your handicap number for week 1 (all team trial participants handicap will be ‘locked’ as of Event 1, for all 4 events) .
  • The regular WRS will run as expected it just happens to also be the Team Championship Series Event. The times that you submit will affect your handicap.
  • 3 Tarmac Events and 1 rally event.

Jerome

This is our updated logo @Jump_Ace 👍

Looking forward to these events :)

Attachments

• 485049503_1280x720.jpg
    485049503_1280x720.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 10
If there is a team that wants me you can count me in.

Just a heads up, you'll need to have your GT Sport division placement and handicap before being allowed to participate and you'll need to complete 3 TT's. Apologies if this is something you already know but just thought I'd say as you may be running out of time depending on when @Jump_Ace starts the team events. If you can get a time in on this weeks that would be good. :cheers:

Just a heads up, you'll need to have your GT Sport division placement and handicap before being allowed to participate and you'll need to complete 3 TT's. Apologies if this is something you already know but just thought I'd say as you may be running out of time depending on when @Jump_Ace starts the team events. If you can get a time in on this weeks that would be good. :cheers:

Thx. Was not aware of it. No problem. I better get started then.

Any particulars I need to be aware of regarding a banner? If it's in the thread, I missed it, sorry. Size? Restrictions? An app I can use? etc.

Hi guys, just stumbled on this thread, wow looks like a very cool format! If there is a space left somewhere for a driver with a high handicap rating, hit me up! I just finished the third TT and don't know in witch division I would be ranked though.

KOUTCH_PRO / Koutch_Pro / NLD (4.197 handicap) 2 events (rookie still, messed up gazoo samba with a stupid mistake) Will have to get a good lap in on sweeping willow and be on time then to see witch division I ,should be ranked I think.

Euhm, annyway, would love a reserve spot if that is possible.
Looks like all teams allready filled up.

Last edited:
Banner updated.
Also would like to add @Theaffliction as our 6th G.E.A. member.
Currently up to 4 drivers with 3 events completed:
Ajh - ranked
Stigs - ranked
Antares - ranked
Storm - ranked but not in registry
Affliction - 0 events, 1 unofficial
Sinyster - 0 events

Attachments

• GEA Logo white bkg.png
    GEA Logo white bkg.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
Any particulars I need to be aware of regarding a banner? If it's in the thread, I missed it, sorry. Size? Restrictions? An app I can use? etc.
Just about any image will work. If it can be a little wider than taller, that'd be ideal. Around 800px x 500px should do it. I may need to crop it, fyi. 👍

Hey Jerome, finally got some time to do us a banner, great help was a pic from Mike @mr_lab_rat for which I can say it was so perfect that all I needed to do was to add a Team name and all was done :D

here it is:
View attachment 710832

and one downsized for the Team info area:
View attachment 710834

Awesome, fantastic job guys! I'll add it in there soon :cheers:

Jerome

Last edited:
Back