WRS VLN ENDURANCE and Parity Racing

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 423 comments
room will be up in 55
IMG_3708.JPG

I was close behind Ned. I didn' expect he slow down in one of the corners, to avoid crash I braked and moved to side. Possibly it seemed like a crazy passing :)
I can read and write, but to listen and speak is more difficult fore me and I must focus to do that. To drive in Green Hell I must focus too. I can't focus on to two things at the same time :), so sorry guys, but yours speech usually is a strange noises in my headset :)

I was close behind Ned. I didn' expect he slow down in one of the corners, to avoid crash I braked and moved to side. Possibly it seemed like a crazy passing :)

nope I thought you would drop back in the Wipperman as it is impossible to pass there. But Im glad you didn't because if you had we would never hear your voice... welcome and thanks for racing with us every Sunday.. the more the merrier!
I can read and write, but to listen and speak is more difficult fore me and I must focus to do that. To drive in Green Hell I must focus too. I can't focus on to two things at the same time :), so sorry guys, but yours speech usually is a strange noises in my headset :)
my first comment got buried in the quote.

Yeah it is hard to drive and talk but it really does improve your ability to drive in a bunch of cars as it teaches us to multi task . Take note of this Lucas!!! Again it was fun to hear your voice. Speak more often. It will greatly help your ability...practice practice practice.

below is Michael Schumachers cockpit in his first Bennetton.... our wheels are more complicated! Two buttons... radio and Neutral!

IMG_3715.JPG

I might show up tonight. Could you give me what are the car(-s) to use? I'm kind of lost about cars you're using at the moment (tonight).
Time was 1300 central as 19.00 GMT, right?

EDIT: Found all info's from OP :)

I might show up tonight. Could you give me what are the car(-s) to use? I'm kind of lost about cars you're using at the moment (tonight).
Time was 1300 central as 19.00 GMT, right?

EDIT: Found all info's from OP :)
That is if the OP is updated Joel, I think we could the Impreza from the TT today...

I can't make it this Sunday, will be at my youngest's volleyball tourney all day.

Back