WRS VLN ENDURANCE and Parity Racing

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 423 comments
well we got the settings done and we start racing next Sunday. All we need is three to race but a proper quorum is eight or so.

All please read the first post ( you can proof it too, please) as it has been re-done to reflect the new changes from Low powered cars to the GT300 and the 69 Camro from the RA combo.( Lucas and I tried it on Christmas day and pronounced it harder to drive but serious fun).
and here is my thought for the new year!
IMG_3215.JPG

Hey guys bring one of these as well as the
Camaro and the GT300.

Ford GT LM race car Spec II, stock at 637hp, 1130kg, 634pp.
But take it easy and rest Ned, there's no hurry 👍

It was fun yesterday, but happens, as usually - if I ride right behind somebody, I always crashes. Think this races is that what I need.

What camera view do you use, guys? I prefer "Normal" view, but don't see the track if another car is close ahead of me :(

It was fun yesterday, but happens, as usually - if I ride right behind somebody, I always crashes. Think this races is that what I need.

What camera view do you use, guys? I prefer "Normal" view, but don't see the track if another car is close ahead of me :(
I use 3rd person, been told I am odd

most use normal...and it does become hard to see your brake points and turn in points when in a pack of cars...that's why we do these boost races... to become more at ease racing in close quarters and to leave other drivers racing room. Some of us use the driving line to let you know when you should think about braking when in a pack of cars! Thanks for racing!

room will be up on the hour unless Roamer gets there first.....lmao
have GRAN TOURISOM FORD GT and JAG XJ13 jn case we use them. As usual Sub GT300
and 69 Camaro race car. the all cars are untuned except the Camaro which uses it's combo tune from a couple of weeks ago.

and 69 Camaro race car. the all cars are untuned except the Camaro which uses it's combo tune from a couple of weeks ago.

Nah I'll wait now :D

can you repeat that in my other ear please.... it's a lot of information, and I just woke up..

Will have to miss this Sunday, goin' to California with an aching in my heart. [/LedZeppelin]

Hey guys, racing today but not very effectively cos' I went to bed at 5am, got up at 10 :D
Today's ride: BMW M3 Coupe '07 at 435hp/1655kg/495pp (Figures with an oil change) on Sports Soft.
See you in 90 min. :cheers:

Back