WRS VLN ENDURANCE and Parity Racing

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 423 comments
Lots of fun last night guys! Will definitely have too show up next Tuesday!

So effective next week we will open at 8:45 central and race at nine...the first two races will be 10 minutes and then 15 minutes so people can straggle in.Could one of you who TTs talk up pack racing as way for non racers to get their feet wet....I had anticipated a few of them wandering in..but I think they might be nervous.

Sounds like 8:00 central would be better for Javier and Jeff... That would be 6:00 PST and 9:00 EST..
I'll roll with whatever you guys settle on though.. Makes no difference to me, just sayin..

I'm afraid other EU players wont like my suggestions :), because my country time GMT+2 and WRS events are a bit late for me (EU - 22.00, WW - 23.00). But I would like 19.00-20.00 GMT on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, or 19.00-22.00 GMT on Friday.

I'd be up for the Mon, Tues or Thurs races if they ran between 1900 - 2100 GMT @Nail-27 if you's are plainning something. Would be willing to help in any way if possible.

tonight at 8:30 central with racing at 9. Bring all three cars. Here is a picture of last nights mayhem at Daytona from the original Pack Room in A.N.Other League....note green car. C'est moi...le winner???? Twice...champagne all around please...and bronze it...it will NEVER happen again.:D Yeah I know...ovals...but....teamwork and boost made it NOT BORING.:eek:

Daytona International Speedway.jpg
Daytona International Speedway_4.jpg

We did one at INDY in the career mode and had lots of fun. Not the best thing for time trials though, although having a leaderboard within a tenth might be fun :lol:.

Back