WRS VLN ENDURANCE and Parity Racing

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 423 comments
whoever gets there first open a club room in WRS at Brands with no restrictions...Im on the way home from a friend's retirement party...

:gtpflag: EU Race :gtpflag:

With the kind permission of @Nail-27 , @Gravitron and @euclid58 :bowdown: I'm hoping to set up another Parity race thats suits those of us who can't make the current one because of the time zone difference :( normally i'm free to race on Sun 1600 -2130 GMT, Mon & Tues 1900 - 2100 GMT. Although not every night every week so looking for others to help out running the races.

Anyone interested in helping out or just racing from time to time message me and we'll take it from there. If you have any ideas send me them as well. :cheers:

Hope to have this up and running by Feb

Edit: SO far Mondays at 1900 GMT looks good. although Thurs 1900 GMT might be another option, still working on it.

Another edit: @Thematic tag you here cause I couldn't send you a message. Interested?

Last edited:
It's just an idea,but maybe it's an option to create a 'long term event' in the GTP_WRS or even maybe GTPlanet club with the correct room settings.It may attrack more participants because you can see very quick if there's a room open.
Just a thought...

mokeywall,always interested in parity racing,certainly if it is on Europe times.
I am not that active with GT6 as I used to but starting up the PS3 from time to time for a fun race night is nice.

Did some races online races in the quick match event and was pleasant surprised how PD even out some great cars on the Tsukuba track.

Perhaps an idea for the future to test the same specs for some parity racing.
Ten cars to choose,how cool.

20151226_100952.jpg

all the homework is done. This was created as a training tool for close racing allowing those who screw up to catch back up and continue racing. Give me your time in central us and ill run it for you. Note that this was created as an unofficial event because we did not want to involved admin who. is overloaded grossly and also could be run with out stewards
This series has been racing in SNAIL for over a year . Originally it was a championship but we rapidly learned that it degenerated into very aggressive play between the aliens who played poorly. So the way it runs now we do not qualify, random grids, no records kept. it is pure racing for the sake of racing. Hot mikes, laughing, and great wheel to wheel practicing...more close racing per 20 race than you get in many many wrs weekly races

Last edited:
Started to write this then got caught up trying to write to every one. For the sake of not filling the thread I thought I'd keep it simple.
As Ned / @Nail-27 has said
all the homework is done
. My intention is
laughing, and great wheel to wheel practicing...more close racing
that doesn't end up taking up to much time or take us away from the WRS TT's and Races

I am a complete novice at this and because of this I'd like to stick to the parity setup as it is, but we could mix it up a bit on the night or if anyone suggests something we could try it the next week. As an example the NA guys ran the VW in a race or @Sjaak suggestion. As long as it isn't to time consuming I'd be up for it. So far everyone is quite busy as am I. The 2nd Monday in Feb is looking like the possible start date, need a bit more time to do some more homework on this. In the mean time any free time I have to jump on the ps will be spent on the TT's and Races. I'll message every who has expressed interest with more details of times etc by next week.

Sorry for filling up the thread guys.

Anyone for the VW and the Miata at Brands....both long and short....might throw in Touring car also..I'll be up @8:30....first one there is boss:crazy:

No sweat....when we both have time lets open a room and I'll walk you through it

I'm back at the TT's and should be racing the EU race's from now on depending on work shifts. How about after one of the races if your about sometime.

This weekend is FUBAR due to GTP_Es races...just message me here and Ill try to get to you in between other stuff..

how about GT3 one hour race at Daytona tonight
From what I've read around GTP today, and with our experience trying to practice last night, I doubt we'll be able to finish a 1hr race. PSN disconnects everywhere.

how about GT3 one hour race at Daytona tonight
From what I've read around GTP today, and with our experience trying to practice last night, I doubt we'll be able to finish a 1hr race. PSN disconnects everywhere.
I went three hours and fifteen minutes this afternoon without being disconnected from a lobby. And when I was, I wasn't signed out of PSN, but was merely booted out of the room when another driver on the track was signed out. I say we can give it a shot, but don't expect to be able to get a clean hour in. I really do hope these issues are resolved before Daytona this weekend. It can be a race-ender.

just on the way home ( rtb..return to base) from seeing the Revenant for the second time..,.WOW

Daytona room open. It forced me to upgrade to PS3 FW 4.78 in order to sign-in to PSN.

Back