WRS VLN ENDURANCE and Parity Racing

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 423 comments
I'll show up but I'm willing to bet that most of the Yanks will be watching Daytona...even if they say they hate NASCAR...lol.
IMG_3868.JPG

Some notes from testing last sundaycar Times are outlaps on V circuit.

Skyline Nur R34. 10:00
FTO Super tourer. 8:45
Skyline gtr r33. same but harder to drive

Cars to try
Corvette cr6?
bmw vision?
alpine vision?

If your coming tomorrow bring the top two and we'll do a couple or two lappers with them.
IMG_3990.JPG

Last edited:
I forgot the race started at 3 eastern and when I talked Lucas into the site where the PWC was being live streamed, and we opened it up, we discovered the race was in progress,we bolth bolted for our respective TV sets...

sorry guys but a friend lacerated his hand fixing a fence and in the ER . No racing for me today

Im having to do a restore... will be late
I'll be there, but a little late too. I just hit Select All in the Garage and then Update Car Image(s), since all the tiny car pics were missing. It's taking 5-6sec per car, on 499 cars. :lol: It can be cancelled anytime and return to see the latest cars used have pics.

Idiots forgot to tell me not only to save data. but then to delete it. Short version 164 minutes from. now...and then after an interminable dealy updating I might be ready. Have a good drive guys see you in Beta lucas.

Back