WRS Week 2 results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 113 comments
Congrats to all podium places, :bowdown: and big 👍 to Nat! Told ya you weren't slow!

Knew i should have kept trying before submitting my time, but hey, s**t happens, got knocked down to 7th in the last day.

Gonna look at this weeks combo now! Don't even know what it is yet! lol
:cheers:

Villeneuve81
If I did, it'll be at least 2 weeks late (judging from the options on the site) as that's all I can afford. I think I'll leave it, although I don't know what I'm going to do now for the rest of the series. Drive slower? :crazy:

Talk to CFM before you throw in the towel ... I'm sure that a degree of flexibility can be introduced and UK racers will help find an XDrive for you ... someone, somewhere in england has one.

As a last resort I'll be willing to send a memory card to anyone in the UK who has problems with replay verification

Glad to have helped :)

I only know of that site coz I got my eyes on a DFP there for £90 :sly:

Damn missed out on points finish. I think next time i should wait a few days to see if i can improve anymore. But looking at some of the times, I think I am in for a tough time this season. :grumpy:

Hey I beg you ppl can someone make vids out of those week 1 and 2 best replays ????? Please, please, please - I dont have any replay device and I cant afford any :(((

PS Congratulations to all podium drivers and good luck this week :)

RacyBacy
CFM, move me down a division! I might be in Division 1 but it isn't the best when you come in last position 2 weeks in a row. :grumpy: :lol:

Congrats to all the division winners and those with the 1'13.xxx lap times. 👍
If it makes you feel any better, I got home late and missed the deadline.
You would have beeten me. I tried about as much as you did though.... not much.

Congrats to the top 5 in each Division, some really fast times from everyone. 👍

Kolyana, nice run, very fast! Maybe when I get to Portland you can give me some driving lessons! :scared: 👍

On a side note, I'm looking for someone in New Zealand that can verify a lap for me. Anyone live near Auckland?

Villainpl, when I get my xdrive, I'll start making vids or something if no one else does.

@tuff ... when you get to Portland, you may find this English chicky sitting on your doorstep just a might too often pleading "pulleaazzeeeee .... just show me how to take onnnneeee moorreee cooorrneerr???? puuulleeaazzzeee?"

Congrats to all on their times this week from the bottom (or very near) of Div3.

Not giving up though, I'm aiming to be midtable Div3 regularly, just need more practice.

Week 3 interesting - trying it now.

Cheers,

Paul

Kolyana
@tuff ... when you get to Portland, you may find this English chicky sitting on your doorstep just a might too often pleading "pulleaazzeeeee .... just show me how to take onnnneeee moorreee cooorrneerr???? puuulleeaazzzeee?"
:lol:
I'm not sure what's going to happen when I get there. Might not play GT4 as much, but I'd never give it up all-together. Glad to have you over to race anytime. 👍
I do hear PIR calling me and GT4 always takes a backseat to real driving. ;)

I must have picked the wrong site to race at. The two others I used to race I was always near the top. Now I'm 20 something in Div2. No worries I'll slowly work my way up, driving with the best is the best. Thanks everyone! I do believe the best drivers in the world hang out here and I'm proud to compete with all of you!

tuff240
:lol:
I'm not sure what's going to happen when I get there. Might not play GT4 as much, but I'd never give it up all-together. Glad to have you over to race anytime. 👍
I do hear PIR calling me and GT4 always takes a backseat to real driving. ;)

PIR ... ah yes, I was told about this only a week ago ... can you believe that. I didn't even know that it existed. I so desperately want to get my butt over there!

Villeneuve81
If I did, it'll be at least 2 weeks late (judging from the options on the site) as that's all I can afford. I think I'll leave it, although I don't know what I'm going to do now for the rest of the series. Drive slower? :crazy:
The rules state:
CFM
-Any request of verification must addressed by the racer in question with in 3 days of the request or the time in question will be removed from the database as well as the WRS results.
To me, you are addressing it. I read that rule as meaning that you must take steps to prove your replay within 3 days, which you are doing. The rules don't state that a "replay must be provided within 3 days".

Whereabouts in the UK are you? Maybe there is someone near you that can help.

Well, you can tell I didn't really try this week... :lol:

Congrats to the podium guys from here at the south side of Div2! 👍

I'm kicking myself for not getting in on all this WRS fun sooner!

w00t finished 3rd! congrats to every one in the top 5 of each div! i loved that combo spent about 50 laps driving it. Nice race CFM some nice close racing aswel. I should be getting a replay device soon, possibly a max drive so i should be able to provide some replays as i still have em all. Good luck on this weeks combos every one.

A7X

Kolyana
Villainpl, when I get my xdrive, I'll start making vids or something if no one else does.

Dômo arigatô gozaimasu Natalya-san ;) :bowdown:

I can't wait to see those vids :)

PS: 4h left to first week3 session ;)

Promotion nominees:

To Division 1 (2 weeks in a row running top of their division and well into the D1 times. Great job guys! 👍 ):
1:13.326* Alpine
1:13.386* angelx
1:13.778 VEXD

To Division 2 ( 2 weeks in a row top 2. 👍 ):
1:13.927* Villeneuve81

These are just people I noticed, and I have no pull or say in the matter.
If nothing else they deserved to be recognized for their excellent efforts. :cheers:

Congrats to all the podium finishers.
Again amazing times.

I can go only lower now because I have spend so much time on this race.
If I do that every week,my social life would be a mess.

holl01
Congratulations to 3rd gen on what is a ripping lap, i'm astonished that that time is even possible! But i'm kinda PISSED OFF that you didn't give info on your progress during the week, those T times would have been useful.
Cheers, dan.

Do you know what really pisses me off.
People who give unbelievable fabulous T-times but don't submit. :yuck:

Nice job everyone! I unfortunately forgot to submit, (some late nights with lots of work to do) but I look foward to racing this week with you all.

Congrats to all the top finishers in each division!
Those were some really close times put up by you folks 👍

I'm pretty much right where I thought I'd be, so I've got a quick question
to those above me in Div. 3....

Since I'm not a weather-man....
How's the weather up there from atop your lofty seats? LOL!

Can't wait to see what the next event/race is going to be?
<Crosses fingers it's running a Ruf Yellowbird around Motegi Autum Ring(?):D>

Latest Posts

Back