WRS Week 9 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 84 comments
Thanks to kenny for his help on this!

As I said I came very close to a wall but I still belive that it is 100% clean as a whistle!

Attachments

• cathedral1fast.max
    23.4 KB · Views: 9
excuse me for living up to the reputation of a blonde, but can someone please tell me why i cant look at this replay?
really wanna look at how it should have been done!

TeamLosiRacer

As I said I came very close to a wall but I still belive that it is 100% clean as a whistle!

EXelero
excuse me for living up to the reputation of a blonde, but can someone please tell me why i cant look at this replay?
really wanna look at how it should have been done!

He is on NTSC, you may be on PAL

Z's replay is completely clean :)

kennythebomb
I even verified it with the track analyzer thing AND photomode so I'm 100% confident it's clean 👍

Checks out fine on my machine. Nice run!

Congrats all on their finishes. This was an interesting week, but I'll stop short of saying I'd like to see another rally in the future.

Also congrats to Kolyana for moving up to D2...we're going to have even more competition now! I look forward to it.

TeamLosiRacer

No problem dude, looks good in my end - your T1 and T2 were faster than mine!

Congratulations to all Drivers, especial Holl01 & Sphinx 👍
This was a verry good race

I to break one of my Pedals and my shoulder-joint pains as yet :lol:

I'm to be sorry for my buddy GTmaniac ( I hope we can drive again in the next time )

Thanks for this Race

laters
Werner

Well done everyone who beat me (most people). 👍

Damn it got crowded in the middle of Div3 this week.

Congrats to all. I finished horribly, and I'm not very confident about this week's run, either. I hate that car. It looks awkward, to say the least.

Congrats to the podium finishers :cheers:

You guys were just too fast for me this week :P Well done, everyone.

Congrats, Kolyana on you promotion. Well deserved 👍

Congratulations to all the podium finishers, I loved this weeks combo cos I’m a good rallier, I’ve played all the colin mcrae rally games, so I guess it helped this week. Heres my replay, I should have got a 1’39.xxx but I couldn’t quite nail the start all the time. C ya later everyone

Attachments

• 40.149.xps
    30.6 KB · Views: 23
Ok I just got the positions corrected for rotbarsh and RedWolfRacer, sorry for the mix-up. And to Kent, what can I say? Didn't mean to place you in div 2, I don't know how I did that.:scared:

Gratz to all the Podium winners !! Nioce job all for keeping it on the track or rather off the walls.

👍 Nat ~ Gratz on the promotion. Thank-you for the kind words also for the leaderboard. Will see if I can get a run quickly before Thursday night on Week 10.

Kolyana
How on earth does he get his car to behave like that?
I don't know. Was there any point he was actually going in the direction the car was pointing? He must have been looking out of the side windows most of the time!

Thanks heaps Daan 👍, amazing run holl01 👍.

standard235
Whoa..... I didn't get last!

I thought you said you were matching TeamLosiRacer. If you keep lieing you will be chucked out of WRS.

Small, that's a little harsh man. I *think* he said that he had improved a lot and if he continued he could perhaps match Losi ... he didn't say he was matching him.

I just watched the run from holl01......... :scared: I have rarely seen better driving.......(actually...did I ever?)oh my God...just breathtaking.............holy smoke! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Kolyana
Small, that's a little harsh man. I *think* he said that he had improved a lot and if he continued he could perhaps match Losi ... he didn't say he was matching him.

He said (paraphrased) "I'm improved a lot after 20 laps. Teamlosiracer, you may have something coming." Although not posting a split time left a certain amount of ambiguity in that post, it would be assumable for him to have finished well in D3, since Losi didn't improve any after his posts before that.

Basically, he said that to inspire people in his division to push harder (he told me on aim)

CFM
Ok I just got the positions corrected for rotbarsh and RedWolfRacer, sorry for the mix-up. And to Kent, what can I say? Didn't mean to place you in div 2, I don't know how I did that.:scared:

Not too much of a problem. You do an amazing job as it is! I was just...erm...helping! lol

Congrats to all who had the skill and or perseverance to set those great times:cheers: (not me obviously):ouch: .
👍 to all the podium getters
👍 to Koly on a deserved promotion, keep it up 👍
well done all .

Steve

Congrats to all the played in the dirt, and to those with enough skill to get podiums I bow to you.
Kolyana you have been a great help in the WRS and you have earned the promotion to D2.
I couldn't Pm my time last night due to technical dificulties with my computer ( user was too drunk), but my time was 1'47.928 which would have placed me 2nd to last, oh well. There always another week!

daan
Hows this for service?

holl01's video
Thanks for the video supply, daan.

And... *gasp* :drool: :bowdown: @ holl01 for that run. I guess quitting CMR after the second part doesn't count as excuse for my weak time then. *pouts* ;)

Thanks for the 9th place, Mr CarbonFiber Man, great job on your end, as usual. :)

Congratulations to all podium finishers :)
Kolyana well done :) 👍
holl01 - great driving man :crazy:
Daan :bowdown: for the movie :)
Good luck guys with a week 10

Once again, congrats goes out to all of this weeks top finishers!
Just another great week with some phenominal times being posted!

Thumbs up <👍> to Kolyana on her move to Div 2 as well! Way to go girl! :D

Back