{wrxrex Gallery}>>>updated 08-03-06

• Thread starter wrxrex
  • 219 comments
ewww...man who's drool am i stepping on (oh! i know who's was it.. :mischievous:)

nice yellow bird shots man...i like pics 3 and 7..
the lancia has some great sceneries and i like that as well.. 👍

BMWspd:​
thanks dude:tup: . yea those R32 pics were some of my favorite
olm_2003:
yea that RUF was an interesting car to drive especially without any driving aids and it was just as fun to take pictures of it.
Dick Steel:​
appie17:​
plz be restrained in drooling in my gallery i keep having to clean it up hahahaha:crazy:
R32mania:​
that 7th pic of the RUF is my favorite, yea with the lancia i was trying 2 add a bit more to the pics then just the usual the 5th is my favorite

really nice pics you got there man.... i like the skyline pic too..im not really biased based on my nick but i just like the skyline pics..:dopey:

👍 👍 👍

terrymcc:​
thanks much appreciated ill do my best to keep the pics good
garnettrules21:​
yea the super bee shots turned out pretty good glad you like em
PLmatt91:​
i rarly ever do anything to the pics they come straught from my memory stick
appie17:​
thanks man:tup:
yea those skyline pics turned out better than i ever expected cause the first time i had taken pics at a night track. im glad you liked em:tup:
Dick Steel:​
thanks man:tup:

R32mania
wow those multi car shots is great!
im pretty much sure you had a hard time driving it because of the yucky oversteer.. :D
yea it had pretty server oversteer because i had the softest race tires on and 90% of the power to the rear wheels with 800+ HP and as it weighs so little it was good fun to drive though especially on the second lap when all 4 tires were bright red:crazy:

wrxrex
yea it had pretty server oversteer because i had the softest race tires on and 90% of the power to the rear wheels with 800+ HP and as it weighs so little it was good fun to drive though especially on the second lap when all 4 tires were bright red:crazy:

haha...super hard is the way mate..:dopey: :D

thought i would try something a little bit different than just show my pics un-edit or changed. My first attemt at using photoshop so all comments and advice wanted.....cheers:tup:

haha..i missed this thread...

anyway,i like the sky in your first pic..it give a different vibe on the pic..
the 2nd shot is good,but i think a little more editing would help..it kinda looks like a normal shot in photomode except that the body is more brighter to make it stand-out.. but still its a very nice start for your PS shots..

cheers.. :dopey: 👍

R32mania
haha..i missed this thread...

anyway,i like the sky in your first pic..it give a different vibe on the pic..
the 2nd shot is good,but i think a little more editing would help..it kinda looks like a normal shot in photomode except that the body is more brighter to make it stand-out.. but still its a very nice start for your PS shots..

cheers.. :dopey: 👍
yea that 2nd shot was just a quick rush job

The first one is definately slicker than the second, nice use of colors. Just keep trying different methods and you'll get alot better with the more practice.

I don´t know what to say... ALL ...but really... ALL YOUR PHOTOS ARE INCREDIBLE. Great detail in the first one, the BMW M5. The gallery of the 300 ZX...amazing. The Mitsubishi´s Evos gallery...WOW!! Keep up the great work here at GT Planet. 5 stars to you my friend...

cheers good to see you in my gallery
garnettrules21:​
yea the 2nd one isnt that good at all, but thanks for the advice ill practice as much as i can. this is just completly different 2 what im used to of just posting un-touched pics
NTX1982:​
Thanks dude:tup: yea its been actually hard to post pics as that first BMW shot is still i think the best one that i have taken so far and its hard to make my pics even better....👍

Back