{wrxrex Gallery}>>>updated 08-03-06

• Thread starter wrxrex
  • 219 comments
wow..im lovin all of the updates man especially the MR2..i think it'll be a while before i update again...im having my mid-terms this week...so,just cook em up and keep it up mate.. 👍

the mr2 set is doooope. the curb hope is taken from the best possible angle, and the reflections are marvelous. massive ups for joo 👍

terrymcc:​
yea this was the first time that i have driven this car before it was a nice little car to drive handles and drives well
NTX1982:​
cheers....👍 clad you liked em
R32mania:​
yea im having trouble finding time to take and post pics as i started my new job this week so i have limited time as what i can do...glad to see you in here once again
lmracer:​
thanks dude glad you liked that pic it was alos one of my favorites

ill try and look in and leave comments in your galleries when i find some more time once again thanks for the comments glad you liked the pics cheers:tup:

nice gtr pics man. the first one rocks. i also like the mr2 update. i really like the last pic but, im not sure if you noticed, your name is written where the grass meets road near the left side of the pic and it is kindof distracting.

pain killer
nice gtr pics man. the first one rocks. i also like the mr2 update. i really like the last pic but, im not sure if you noticed, your name is written where the grass meets road near the left side of the pic and it is kindof distracting.

yea i know bout that mistake i was very annoyed:ouch: i only saw it once i posted it....im glad you liked the GTR update and the MR2 ill be sure to check out ur gallery cheers:tup:

Nice MR-S pics. I like the 1st Thumbnail, and the last pic. Nice angle on the 1st Thumbnail. BTW did you see my MR-S pics?
Good job. 👍

olm_2003
Nice MR-S pics. I like the 1st Thumbnail, and the last pic. Nice angle on the 1st Thumbnail. BTW did you see my MR-S pics?
Good job. 👍

yea im pretty sure i did ill check them out again though just incase

EDIT: yep checked em out some nice shots we took them at the same track aswell i think

Back