WSC III - PT Champion: JoeOfTheFire. GT Champion: SagarisGTB.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,380 comments

Should we do a classic 1960's style standing Le Mans start?

• Yes!

Votes: 32 80.0%
  • No!

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed Ginetta, E Type, and Lotus Europa's and Elan, 2000GT, and a few other classics in OCD.... I would grab them ;)

Still undecided on next seasons GT Line-Up though.

Last edited:
Furinkazen
Just noticed Ginetta, E Type, and Lotus Europa's and Elan, 2000GT, and a few other classics in OCD.... I would grab them ;)

Hmm, definatly not in the E-Type, but the Elan is a maybe ;)

As next season will be during exams, I might not be as active as this season. But after mid June i'm fully commited :)

hahahaha, I just want too se how wacky it is,

Well Ginetta / Corvette / Jaguar / Shelby confirmed. I am working on this over a two season plan - some cars to be rolled out for WSC IV, some for WSC V. They are the only series I am committed to full stop right now.

I seen the Jensen Interceptor was available in the UCD, any chance that could be available?

Yes keep it in the 60's for now. Just wondering what PT cars you would use for the 70's where you to go there.

Hell i'm introducing the Mercedes 300SL next season, that takes over Fox's title as WSC Antique :P (sorry :P :lol: :lol:)

Hell i'm introducing the Mercedes 300SL next season, that takes over Fox's title as WSC Antique :P (sorry :P :lol: :lol:)

You Son 'bitch. Just 'cause I drive a car in WSC that is 1 year younger than me

*mumbles about kicking Furi as if he where a cat*

I actually didn't know that :lol:

Seriously, we are staying with a swinging sixties theme, including this replacing WSC for the next 4 weeks - acrobatics in the greatest car of the 1960's. ;)

BLATENT

spark_plug.jpg

And yes the C3 is from 1969 and I was born in 1968.

45 in 15 days :indiff:

Those would be nice additions. The Ginetta would be hard to beat on a handling track because of its light weight. What most would make in a straight line, the Ginetta would buy back in the corners.

The Ginetta would be dead meat at Pescara, though.

The reason why I should have missed Spa on Sunday, but a faulty clutch decided otherwise.

Onboard CSCC Future Classics Highlights from Tokyo Dave!(MR2 MKII)

Here is a bit of history for you.

I have been involved in racing long before you, and possibly your parents, where born.

The picture below was taken circa 1974 at the New Brighton track of an F2 Mod Stock of #48 Pete Morgan from Peterborough. Behind that car is a red/blue car with #27. This was actually #127 of Graham Prescott (my brother)

To the centre right was my future sister-in-law and on the far right, half cut out the picture is my brother.

I would have been about 5-6 when this was taken and have no idea where I was at the time.

Rfgw093crop.jpg

Are you planning to move up to cars? :sly:

Maybe in the future 👍

Here is a bit of history for you.

I have been involved in racing long before you, and possibly your parents, where born.

The picture below was taken circa 1974 at the New Brighton track of an F2 Mod Stock of #48 Pete Morgan from Peterborough. Behind that car is a red/blue car with #27. This was actually #127 of Graham Prescott (my brother)

To the centre right was my future sister-in-law and on the far right, half cut out the picture is my brother.

I would have been about 5-6 when this was taken and have no idea where I was at the time.

Nice, I have been going to my dads racing since I was 2 weeks old, not that I remember. So I've been about 60/70s cars since I was born. He had a Spitfire back then, I might upload a pick later.

Maybe in the future 👍

Nice, I have been going to my dads racing since I was 2 weeks old, not that I remember. So I've been about 60/70s cars since I was born. He had a Spitfire back then, I might upload a pick later.

Snap! Although replace the spitfire with MG's and Dad with Grandad haha. I'm pretty sure we had this conversation many pages back ;)

Snap! Although replace the spitfire with MG's and Dad with Grandad haha. I'm pretty sure we had this conversation many pages back ;)

Yeah

Stanley the Spitfire (1994-2004) in the middle left. Car #3 Is Jon Wolfe (Series Champ and dads mate) probably lapping ;) at Silverstone

picture.php

Larry the TR7 V8 (2004-Present) strutting his stuff at Snetterton last year in the lead. I took this photo.

picture.php

And Yes, we name our cars ;)

EDIT:Hear is something slightly more appropriate to this series

CSCC Swinging Sixties R1 Snetterton (13.4.13) onboard with Wayne Langridges Mustang V8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back