WSC IV - JoeOfTheFire, SagarisGTB, O'Rama, Jaguar, Corvette CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 904 comments
  • 68,409 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not a single bit.
 
Now I wish I didn't pull out, I'm free on Monday (my time).
 
RESHIRAM5
Now I wish I didn't pull out, I'm free on Monday (my time).

You can re-enter, and I think the Canadian GP will result in some openings.
 
Furi, I understand you have been busy this week but will we be getting the tables for this this weekend
 
raceorama123432
Furi, I understand you have been busy this week but will we be getting the tables for this this weekend

Not a clue.
 
Yeratel is not present this week, so a Jaguar PT spot is open.
 
I'll give it a go if you like Furi
 
Ok then; I'll re-enter in ST/GT (depends) if I can please.
 
Both of ya give it a shot 👍
 
Cool man! I shall go get the old girl and rustle up a nice tune if possible...
 
We got a Jaguar PT space available as well.
 
That was the one I wanted Furi
 
Cool man, glad I got that sorted quickly! That could have ended badly!

Which class did you think I wanted?
 
Cool man, glad I got that sorted quickly! That could have ended badly!

Which class did you think I wanted?

PT,ST,GT :p

Yeratel is missing this week so Jaguar have that spare car. It's not the Chromeline, the regular XJ13 :p
 
I only have the normal one...
 
Last edited:
Hoping for a good result this Sunday
 
Anyone actually have Goodwood available for download? >_>
 
I would but now cannot get on PSN..
 
WSC news due at the Le Mans test a week tomorrow.
 
Is there room for ST for this race because I'm free on Monday (My time).
 
Are the race details in yet?
 
Tyre usage for harder compound is 20 laps for all classes.
 
Think the ST class will be left behind this week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back