WSC IV - JoeOfTheFire, SagarisGTB, O'Rama, Jaguar, Corvette CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 904 comments
  • 68,068 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Days. I hate Daytona Road but this promises to be an absolute classic.

Through all my testing there it's actually become one of my favourite tracks, despite hating it to begin with. :lol:

👎:sick: 👎:grumpy:

It needs it. It's the slowest GT bar the Marcos and is a good second and a half slower than the Cobra at Daytona, I've been saying for a while that I don't see why it isn't allowed to run at full power. :)
 
I have aired my concerns about what may happen to the Corvette to Furi
 
Ok, so I finally got around to running the Vette on the Medium tires and got down to 2'06.4. Still a little more time out there too, but I don't think I'll be able to challenge the Alfas here (but maybe Smuffy will).

Looking forward to Sunday, though the race will be long.
 
Ok, so I finally got around to running the Vette on the Medium tires and got down to 2'06.4. Still a little more time out there too, but I don't think I'll be able to challenge the Alfas here (but maybe Smuffy will).

Looking forward to Sunday, though the race will be long.

You probably would've loved it last year when it was only 36 laps/150 miles, as opposed to the 80 laps/280-something miles it is this year.
 
Well, I finally plan to sign up for this series. Currently using the Mustang cuz I don't find any of my vette who reach the correct specs. What is the exact vette name that I should to use please?
 
Well, I finally plan to sign up for this series. Currently using the Mustang cuz I don't find any of my vette who reach the correct specs. What is the exact vette name that I should to use please?

It's a Premium model, Corvette Convertible (C3) '69...
 
Ahhhhh lol, I was certain that it was a standard and the C3 standard doesn't correspond to the specs lol. Thanks 👍
 
Ahhhhh lol, I was certain that it was a standard and the C3 standard doesn't correspond to the specs lol. Thanks 👍

I believe it is restricted to 3 cars of the same make in the GT series
 
I believe it is restricted to 3 cars of the same make in the GT series

Ah true. So I still hesitate between the Cobra and Mustang...
 
Also Litchi, we are pretty darn full. (pointing at reserves list), but by mid season should be room. Corvette are full.
 
Also Litchi, we are pretty darn full. (pointing at reserves list), but by mid season should be room. Corvette are full.
You never accept more than 16 drivers in your series? Why?
 
You never accept more than 16 drivers in your series? Why?

I'll give up my reserve spot for you ;).
 
I think accepting more than 16 is pretty pointless. Just leaves people feeling disappointed when they can't take part. At least if people are down as a reserve the know there's a possibility they can't race.
 
I think accepting more than 16 is pretty pointless. Just leaves people feeling disappointed when they can't take part. At least if people are down as a reserve the know there's a possibility they can't race.

👍
 
I'll give up my reserve spot for you ;).

👍 Resh. And we had 20 registered drivers at start last season, with 14-16 car grids.
 
Ah true. So I still hesitate between the Cobra and Mustang...

Cobra. It's easier to drive (very easy in fact) and a lot faster, even with the Mustang's boost it's slow. :indiff:

(Unless you wanted a challenge?)
 
I have a spare Cobra if anyone needs one.
 
I will withdraw my spot & let a reserve take my spot. I just don't feel right jumping in here with there being so many worthy drivers. You ever think about running qualifications?
 
No need for qualis to over complicate things, thanks Cbs, very sporting.
 
Matty is out this week, so a Ferrari PT spot is open ~Calls LancerEvo~

Entry updated.
 
How long are you expecting the race to take?
 
How long are you expecting the race to take?

Around 2hrs 20 minutes. Counts as first triple crown event as well.
 
You never accept more than 16 drivers in your series? Why?

Because the maximum allowed number of cars on the track at once is 16. If more were allowed, we'd probably allow more entrants.
 
If I take part to the first round, will I become a regular driver (not a reserve driver) ?
 
If I take part to the first round, will I become a regular driver (not a reserve driver) ?

No, regulars get first preference. If one regular doesn't turn up then a reserve takes his place :)
 
Although every series I've raced in with a 16 person limit has run smoother and in my eyes with less fuss/confusion.
 
And this is intended to be nowhere near as complicated as Trucks. No need to complicate things, much as I see your point Litchi.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back