WSC V - Yera Wins Final PT Race, Lout Steals GT Class At Spa!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,366 comments
  • 73,442 views
Yup, I'm definitely looking forward to my first WSC season!

On the subject of variety for future WSC's ... if you need to replace a car, maybe an Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 or a BMW 2002 Turbo...? These were often seen racing back in the days. *dreamy-eyed*

Car selection is already great though.

Alfa was considered, but belongs in the Touring Car category more. BMW was tested.
 
Anyone got a spare alpine they could send me? The only one I have has the stage 3 engine tuning
 
Well I don´t think a Jaguar has an instant win at Le Mans.
The Stratos is 10x faster on any straight than the Jag (at least for me).
The Z28 will definately suffer on long straights but it just drives soo smooth and smoothness is the key for endurance races ;)👍

Although if the Stratos wouldn´t be the Death-bringer it is I would have taken her because the looks of her :D


By the way I have a really nice Colourscheme for my Z28.
 
Well I don´t think a Jaguar has an instant win at Le Mans.
The Stratos is 10x faster on any straight than the Jag (at least for me).
The Z28 will definately suffer on long straights but it just drives soo smooth and smoothness is the key for endurance races ;)👍

Although if the Stratos wouldn´t be the Death-bringer it is I would have taken her because the looks of her :D


By the way I have a really nice Colourscheme for my Z28.

Either way, i'll try not to wipe you out under braking again :p
 
Furinkazen
Either way, i'll try not to wipe you out under braking again :p

Hopefully not me either
 
Not sure about you Plux :p , opened a room for some testing.
 
Haha... Furi's anti jag plan
 
Lout to Alpine! Room open!
 
Yup, I'm definitely looking forward to my first WSC season!

On the subject of variety for future WSC's ... if you need to replace a car, maybe an Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 or a BMW 2002 Turbo...? These were often seen racing back in the days. *dreamy-eyed*

Car selection is already great though.

On that note, I also noticed that the Season 2 GT Champion drove a Dodge. I have to ask, was that the Challenger or Charger?
 
On that note, I also noticed that the Season 2 GT Champion drove a Dodge. I have to ask, was that the Challenger or Charger?

According to the WSC II-thread, it was a Challenger RM.

On another note, I won't be able to take part in the pre-season test on Sunday as I'm racing in WRS GT3-series.

I've been testing a little on Daytona though. As race-distance is basically for the PT-class at 80 laps, what's the estimate for how long it is going to be timewise? What laptimes are the prototypes capable of again...?
 
On that note, I also noticed that the Season 2 GT Champion drove a Dodge. I have to ask, was that the Challenger or Charger?

Back then was Class C2, we had Challengers and Camaro RM's along with the Corvette C2 and GT40.

According to the WSC II-thread, it was a Challenger RM.

On another note, I won't be able to take part in the pre-season test on Sunday as I'm racing in WRS GT3-series.

I've been testing a little on Daytona though. As race-distance is basically for the PT-class at 80 laps, what's the estimate for how long it is going to be timewise? What laptimes are the prototypes capable of again...?


Daytona, Nurb, Spa are 2hr+ events, about 2hr 20mins. Le Mans will weigh in about 3hrs 10min, all the other races are around 85-100 minutes.
 
One more question: Which is the figure that will be checked, horsepower or PP?

Because the figures are not quite aligning now that I have run in my Vette...
 
One more question: Which is the figure that will be checked, horsepower or PP?

Because the figures are not quite aligning now that I have run in my Vette...

PP. It'a accepted that with OCD cars and cars being run in that hp may vary by a small amount.
 
New paint scheme makes its debut this Sunday
 
When is the race-start on Sunday ?? Thanks in advance.
 
When is the race-start on Sunday ?? Thanks in advance.

Tomorrow is the final pre season test, approx 7.15pm to 9.15pm BST.
 
Still needing a Lancia for tomorrow
 
Anyone got a spare alpine they could send me? The only one I have has the stage 3 engine tuning

Send me an FR and I'll check my garage and see if I have one. If I have one, I'll send it to you.
 
Anyone got a spare alpine they could send me? The only one I have has the stage 3 engine tuning

I have one I can send its a 0/0/0 too
 
So who is going to be Roaring through Daytona tonight?!
 
I shall be there! Need as much practice as I can get now that I've switched cars.
 
Oh and what time will the lobby be open?
 
Timetable:

7.15pm room open, parc ferme.
7.30pm Session begins.
9.30pm Session ends.

Tonight is a full official test with full damage and race rules. No idiocy tonight please.
 
Anyone had there ENTIRE friends list vanish off PSN?

Edit, seems fixed now...
 
Back