WSC VII - DrifterJoe, Snowcrash, Ford Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,073 comments
Only real trouble I ever have is with my lower legs. I sit in a lazy boy though, it definitely helps with comfort.

EDIT: Don't forget me as a reserve Furi.

Only real trouble I ever have is with my lower legs. I sit in a lazy boy though, it definitely helps with comfort.

EDIT: Don't forget me as a reserve Furi.

I'll add you on entry now. @Roflwaffle has STCC on however. @Pluxtheduck is next (doing partial campaign), as is @Ninners (Spa entry). @DaxCobra, don't think I can fit you Jake. Removed @SagarisGTB due to inactivity for moment.

I've not had any problems with my hands for a few years now, used to have pains in by right thumb when using the Square and cross buttons when doing a full race on F1 2006. As for my lower back and legs, I regularly move my seating position while on a straight or between TOCA races so I don't cramp up or feel any pain.

I've not had any problems with my hands for a few years now, used to have pains in by right thumb when using the Square and cross buttons when doing a full race on F1 2006. As for my lower back and legs, I regularly move my seating position while on a straight or between TOCA races so I don't cramp up or feel any pain.

Well this is my set up, table off to the left of the chair (which is quite tall, back of it finishes at top of my neck and I'm 5ft 11). Had the chair since around September, before I just had a solid metal deck chair that left me in a lot of back pain and was also very low to the ground (moved house a year ago so took quite a while to sort things). TV's 21 inch by the way.

1507961_597185227026146_468904706_n.jpg

I'm pretty close to my 32" TV probably where the chair currently is roughly where I sit in relation to it, my chair is an old office chair which we have had for at least 10 years, the back of it has come off so using a cushion to help comfort, the padding has also mostly gone so replaced by another pillow, probably need to buy another chair to replace it.

Useful thing with my set up is any food and drink I can just swivel to the left to grab in a pit stop :P

I have a 21" LED, a custom made desktop (to get around the chimney breast) and a nice plush conference chair which is an ideal height for my wheel.

Sunday cannot come quick enough for me

I'm actually dreading Sunday, as I still don't think my setup is perfect. I've looked at so many tunes and I can just say I
don't think I have enough time to make the numbers extremely obsessively specific, such as 15.67 front spring rate nor
do I want to. I am just hoping that I can possibly not finish last in GT-P and the Driver's Championship.

I think I might be absent from Daytona, a lot of my friends are going out on Sunday - all of the undesirables are going to go wild on St. Paddy's Day anyway.

I'm actually dreading Sunday, as I still don't think my setup is perfect. I've looked at so many tunes and I can just say I
don't think I have enough time to make the numbers extremely obsessively specific, such as 15.67 front spring rate nor
do I want to. I am just hoping that I can possibly not finish last in GT-P and the Driver's Championship.

Key is just staying out of trouble. @Akmuq do you know if you are available? @LancerEvo7 would get your PT spot. First GT reserve is @Roflwaffle, then @DK.

Here are a couple of tunes I have found for the XJ13 (they are GT5 setups):

http://www.team-shmo.com/Tunes/Jaguar/Drag/Jaguar-XJ13-Race-Car-66-drag.php not sure about the LSD setting though.

http://www.gtvault.com/gt5/setup-view/s_sid::9495/Jaguar-XJ13-Race-Car--66/

http://brause-racing.de/68-1-GT5 Setups.html?car_id=365&s_id=50

I used this one for a couple of seasons in WSC...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-ferrari-enzo-fxx.201649/page-88#post-6222374 (without Turbo to keep it legal and also without Chassis Reinforcement, that due to personal preference)

The tune i'm using on my Mk IV is actually my GT5 set up just tweaked to reflect the greater range of numbers in GT6.

The tune i'm using on my Mk IV is actually my GT5 set up just tweaked to reflect the greater range of numbers in GT6.

My MKIV tune has practically stock suspension and diff. Just with no camber, no toe and some damper tweaks.

Back