WSC VII - DrifterJoe, Snowcrash, Ford Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,073 comments
What's "Classed as finisher at : 60 laps" mean? Race is 80 laps (for GT-P), right?

What's "Classed as finisher at : 60 laps" mean? Race is 80 laps (for GT-P), right?

It means that anybody who completes 60 laps (out of the 80 laps) will be classified as having finished. Anyone who does not complete at least 60 laps will not be classified (classed as a "did not finish"). 👍

It means that anybody who completes 60 laps (out of the 80 laps) will be classified as having finished. Anyone who does not complete at least 60 laps will not be classified (classed as a "did not finish"). 👍

Yep, you only get awarded full points if you complete 75% of your class winners laps. Otherwise half points.

Made big improvements with the setup today, I'm roughly a second faster now :D

For me it's very mixed.

Remember 1 mandatory stop chaps!

1.05 info - sudden cloudbursts and heavy rain showers might be happening. You can turn PSN IDs off in lobby and replay now as well :D

Remember Joe is lightning fast and somehow does it with a DS3. Whereas me in wheel I'm generally slower than him on outright pace(proven in equal Clios).

DS3 offers a finer level of control. Controlling and saving a car is a strength of mine.

More control? A wheel would let me control the power better, steer smoother, and have more control on the brakes. I'd actually be able to drive a damaged car decently too.

I've finished preparing for Daytona now. We've finalised the setup and found the sweet spot for the LSD. We have pit strategy all sorted too. I've run many laps to work out some of these things. All that's left for me is to run a few more laps to find out something else, and then I won't need to touch the car until sunday.

Last edited:
It took me a wheel to get the hang of it when I started. All I could do was drive my Miata to get started to get to more powerful cars.

Using a wheel make's you drive smoother that's for sure. As for making me drive faster, not sure about that one.

More control? A wheel would let me control the power better, steer smoother, and have more control on the brakes. I'd actually be able to drive a damaged car decently too.

I've finished preparing for Daytona now. We've finalised the setup and found the sweet spot for the LSD. We have pit strategy all sorted too. I've run many laps to work out some of these things. All that's left for me is to run a few more laps to find out something else, and then I won't need to touch the car until sunday.

Me and @gtpanoz have done around 60 laps each and are set as well. Bring it on Shelby GT-P team ;) :mischievous:

It lets you go lock to lock faster, it is distinctly worse in fine car control, only for saving a car.

Yeah, its just quick flick and lock brakes. Wheel is probably so much more physical as well.

Tired arms beats hand cramps from ds3 imo.

Never really get tired arms anymore either.

I rarely suffer from hand cramps which surprises me. You going to be at Daytona sunday Akmuq?

Tired arms beats hand cramps from ds3 imo.

Never really get tired arms anymore either.

My only real problem is with my rear after a very long race (usually WSC Le Mans)... but I blame it mostly on the chair I have to use in order to be low enough to be confortable with both wheel and pedal's position...

Back