WSC VII - DrifterJoe, Snowcrash, Ford Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,073 comments
There's nothing wrong with the Jaguar...

It's really hard to get competitive times, and it is a handful when you are nervous before and during a race. Otherwise, I like the way it handles. Plus it looks like Michelangelo did the bodywork. :drool:

I did a few laps, wasn't anything too special as I got a 23.1, did either @snowgt or @Yeratel84 say they'd gotten into the 18's in GT-O?, don't think my car suits the track and probably missed my best opportunity to win my class
I didn't even turn a lap at Silverstone... so you got me confused with someone else...

I don't know if I can race. BT Internet being a right 🤬 and dropping out every 10 minutes on PS3 and laptop for 2 days straight now. 🤬

Looking around it might be on there provider end, but we'll see.

Last edited:
I don't know if I can race. BT Internet being a right 🤬 and dropping out every 10 minutes on PS3 and laptop for 2 days straight now. 🤬

Looking around it might be on there provider end, but we'll see.
I was wondering if anyone else on Furi's side of the pond has had these same problems with their carriers as of late.

I was wondering if anyone else on Furi's side of the pond has had these same problems with their carriers as of late.

Not been to bad for me at the moment. It only dropped out for a couple of hours last month.

Latest Posts

Back