WSC VII - DrifterJoe, Snowcrash, Ford Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,073 comments
2:16.9 possible for Panoz in the wet. 2:21.3 for me.

A 2:16 lap in the rain will be a scary experience with being on the edge of control. A lap in the 2:20-2:22 range be somewhat calmer. A little bit calmer. :scared:

Europe will go into Daylight Saving Time next week, so from then onwards US East Coast will once more be 5 hours behind UK...

phew! what a tough race! A bit of a disappointment to finish 2nd after leading most of the race. Was doing incredible in the rain until a crash at woodcote put me into the pit wall...

Amazing job in treacherous conditions Lout! And did Furi win GT-P? Wow! great job Furi!

Reckon I could've held on if I had started driving in a certain way sooner, it got me an extra second per lap. Did well considering the potential best of the Ford in the wet is 5 seconds faster than the Cobra's.

Reckon I could've held on if I had started driving in a certain way sooner, it got me an extra second per lap. Did well considering the potential best of the Ford in the wet is 5 seconds faster than the Cobra's.
Stop moaning Joe.:P

image.png

I enjoyed my return immensely though my potential for a podium was gone at turn 1 as tried to avoid all the GT-Ps as they all went wide and I got very sideways and neither Ryan or Snow could avoid me and we all had a horribly slow lap back to the pits (along with Fox for a reason I didn't see)

I'm sorry Fox for contact in the slippery conditions, I just locked up and couldn't do anything more... Should have dived for the pits instead as that next lap was horrid. The wet was hard work and it felt like if you lost your rhythm it would take a good 2 laps to find it again...

Well done Furi on a great drive and same too to Lout!

Hope there's a spot at Le Mans for me

Back