WSC VII - DrifterJoe, Snowcrash, Ford Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,073 comments
To be honest, it's probably just to make the cars more drivable for beginners. Try driving the F1 on CM tires, it's tough just to keep it on the track. I know in GT5P PD released a thing suggesting the correct tires for each car.

I just got back from a test session with timed races and I am happy to report that PD has done good here. You can finally finish a lap down in an online race and you cannot finish your race until the winner finishes theirs. It's all correct to how it's done in real life.

If the tire glitch is fixed now, endurance races will finally become viable in GT6.

Edit: Apologies to Furi about not making any races in this past WSC, but I was busy and the tire glitch made me wary of this type of racing.

I just got back from a test session with timed races and I am happy to report that PD has done good here. You can finally finish a lap down in an online race and you cannot finish your race until the winner finishes theirs. It's all correct to how it's done in real life.

If the tire glitch is fixed now, endurance races will finally become viable in GT6.

Best. News. Ever. :bowdown:

If we set it to a 2hr 30min race, Daytona will be around 2hrs 24min with the pace lap included.
Unfortunately, 2h30min isn't possible. The options go 10 min, 15 min, 20 min, 25 min, 30 min, 40 min, 50 min, 60 min, 90 min, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, and so on with every hour up to 24.

Personally, I'd rather the option for a 75, 105 or 150 minute race over the frankly nearly-useless options for 17 or 19 hour race.

Last edited:
If we set it to a 2hr 30min race, Daytona will be around 2hrs 24min with the pace lap included.
Unfortunately, 2h30min isn't possible. The options go 10 min, 15 min, 20 min, 25 min, 30 min, 40 min, 50 min, 60 min, 90 min, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, and so on with every hour up to 24.

Personally, I'd rather the option for a 75, 105 or 150 minute race over the option for a 17 or 19 hour race.
Something for PD to work on for a future update then? (The ability to adjust the duration of Endurance/Timed races to times like 72 or 144 minutes.)

I would also like to see the 2x Rolling start for non-Oval tracks included as a option in a future update as well.

I wonder if Furi's Sunday test will involve the return of the GTE series.

No but I advise people to have 2.2 million CR handy for sunday night.
Might not be WSC-related, but I'm wondering if this has to do with a car that was ahead of Vision GT's time...

Personally, I'd rather the option for a 75, 105 or 150 minute race over the frankly nearly-useless options for 17 or 19 hour race.

Just wondering, who is that you have as your avatar?

Elio de Angelis, the late Italian f1 driver.

tumblr_lwzf50U9DK1qh3236o1_500.jpg

l4joLfC.jpg

I always like the helmet he wore, very recognizable.

Back