WSR, 1983 Ayrton Senna Super Lap - Circuito de Madrid

• Thread starter et_
  • 303 comments
An hour of frustration running decent 1st and 2nd sectors only to keep screwing up the final chicane.

Eventually managed to run a half decent final sector and get myself in to the 22's.... just :D

1'22.950, 18th

Using mostly @SW__10 tune, with 5,7 brakes, 0.5 rear camber and 0.00 rear toe đź‘Ť

I'm using @SW__10 tune also and decided to play with rear camber and toe, ended up using 0,5 0,5 BB 7/7 and just made my first visit in TOP 10 ever :lol: I mean I'm yet to even visit it in early stages but this is even better, wuhuu:lol:!!

Everybody go check out my replay on time 1.22.722 it's nothing special and I take that last looping corner over carefully so I don't know how much better I could make it trough there, but any ways, I'm so really really proud of myself :lol:

Thanks a gain for all the tuners and everybody else for sharing bits of info :gtpflag:

Last edited:
ODB
I'm using @SW__10 tune also and decided to play with rear camber and toe, ended up using 0,5 0,5 BB 7/7 and just made my first visit in TOP 10 ever :lol: I mean I'm yet to even visit it in early stages but this is even better, wuhuu:lol:!!

Everybody go check out my replay on time 1.22.722 it's nothing special and I take that last looping corner over carefully so I don't know how much better I could make it trough there, but any ways, I'm so really really proud of myself :lol:

Thanks a gain for all the tuners and everybody else for sharing bits of info :gtpflag:

Awesome :cheers:

Thanks guys, I actually did bit better than I even anticipated. SW_10 has set up the car (yet again :bowdown:) perfectly. Bit less rear toe and camber helps it to turn but makes it bit twisty.

Is anyone else's leaderboard reeeaaallly laggy? Also whenever I try to download someone's ghost, or watch anyone's replay it sits there loading for a min or 2, then says "An Ethernet cable is not connected". Really annoying, I want to watch some replays:irked:

Is anyone else's leaderboard reeeaaallly laggy? Also whenever I try to download someone's ghost, or watch anyone's replay it sits there loading for a min or 2, then says "An Ethernet cable is not connected". Really annoying, I want to watch some replays:irked:
Oh, I thought I was the only one! Yeah, I have that too.

Yeah, I get that. Or "this feature is not available in this version". Or something like that. I can't even join a lobby, :( but I can do anything else

Same here... worst on the Bathurst TT... that one scrolls at the pace of a snail.

I think only way to view top replays is to download them and watch in gallery...

ODB
Hmmm, worked yesterday, or at least day before that. Now this is just my luck, I'm finally making appearance in top 10 and nobody can't even see my wonderfull driving :(

Naah, I think I'll survive :lol:

Bet you're using a hybrid ;)

Bet you're using a hybrid ;)
Sorry bro but I don't quite follow, are you insinuating that I have managed to install an electric motor to my formula :lol: (edit: ok forget this one :lol: can't mod so don't worry :lol:)

I would like to know what the hell immortal is driving, he's under 1:22 :bowdown:

And replays seem to work... EDIT: nope, I managed to watch immortal replay somehow, doesn't work anymore...

Hey what do you people recon immortal is using on his DF? Hes hitting 215kmh at main straight and 217 on that other...

Last edited:
ODB
Sorry bro but I don't quite follow, are you insinuating that I have managed to install an electric motor to my formula :lol: (edit: ok forget this one :lol: can't mod so don't worry :lol:)

I would like to know what the hell immortal is driving, he's under 1:22 :bowdown:

And replays seem to work... EDIT: nope, I managed to watch immortal replay somehow, doesn't work anymore...

Hey what do you people recon immortal is using on his DF? Hes hitting 215kmh at main straight and 217 on that other...
It's probably more to do with him carrying a lot of speed through the last chicane and is entering the straight quicker from the get-go...combined with a knock out trans setup. He can do 150mph at Zahara with the wsr. Maybe a tad over. In clean air, too. I can't get past 147 there. He carries so much more speed than me on exits and I'm sure he is entering them faster as well. He's unbelievable.

It's probably more to do with him carrying a lot of speed through the last chicane and is entering the straight quicker from the get-go...combined with a knock out trans setup. He can do 150mph at Zahara with the wsr. Maybe a tad over. In clean air, too. I can't get past 147 there. He carries so much more speed than me on exits and I'm sure he is entering them faster as well. He's unbelievable.
I have to disagree, He carries immense speed out of the final turn, but he is still accelerating at an higher rate at 200kmh than I am so his DF is definitely not at max, it's probably around 750/900
You know who we should ask? @IMMORTALPILOT :P

Last edited:
ODB

Only kidding mate :D

et_
I have to disagree, He carries immense speed out of the final turn, but he is still accelerating at an higher rate at 200kmh than I am so his DF is definitely not at max, it's probably around 750/900
You know who we should ask? @IMMORTALPILOT :P
Haha good luck with an answer :P

ODB
just made my first visit in TOP 10 ever :lol: I mean I'm yet to even visit it in early stages but this is even better, wuhuu:lol:!!

Congratulations, I'm hoping you stay there and get a top 10 finish:tup:. I set a goal for myself to finish in the top 10 and once I accomplished it, I have lacked motivation to try and do it again, I hope the same doesn't happen to you.

ODB

Really, really well done my friend!:D

I did an attempt at this after all, not as serious as I usually do, because I dont like the track, and I literally hate the car.

Anyway, I used the tune by @SW__10 , with the modifications by @iliasdc , and finally some minor changes by myself:
• no camber
• +15 rear toe
• rear downforce lowered to 900

Got a 1'22.971 and I'll leave it at that. I could definitely gain 2 tenths in the final sector, but can't really be bothered.

Last edited:
At the beginning, I had predicted to the RTRacing drivers the fastest time would be 21.8 +/- .1 and looks like I am dead on, that is the time my setup can do if driven perfectly... there still is time available to beat Immortal... but he won't be satisfied until he gets 21.7 ;)

At the beginning, I had predicted to the RTRacing drivers the fastest time would be 21.8 +/- .1 and looks like I am dead on, that is the time my setup can do if driven perfectly... there still is time available to beat Immortal... but he won't be satisfied until he gets 21.7 ;)
You made a tune for this? where?

I think it's impossible to beat Immortal. Unless PD does not impose a maximum limit for KM time trial! In this test, for example, has twice as many KM of B4nn4mi, it is very hard to beat one that does 500 km per day.
The other night it marked the speedometer Immortalpilot 2700 km (now I do not know how many he has made in total), the circuit of 3.3 km long and Madrid ... are over 800 laps!
So in addition to talent ... there's more.

Blessed is he who has all this time to play

A km limit wouldn't affect anything. You can practice 13 days in arcade TT mode just to hit the top of the leaderboard within a few km's.
You can't be sure about the km's shown in the replay, because if you quit without saving the game doesn't save the km's.

I agree, you could still get around as you say.
I was referring to the fact that if one has infinite time to play it is hard to lose a Timetrial, but in any case this part of the game ... no one forbids him

Congratulations, I'm hoping you stay there and get a top 10 finish:tup:. I set a goal for myself to finish in the top 10 and once I accomplished it, I have lacked motivation to try and do it again, I hope the same doesn't happen to you.
Thank you, I really hope it also and it's gonna take a miracle from me to improve my time any further today. And lets just say that if I indeed stay there I guess it's sort of "point proven to myself" type of thing so I can start doing more online racing and learn sierra etc. it's like I haven't done nothing but lapping TT's for last 6 months and... Well lets just say it's starting to get bit booring :lol: and if I get pushed out, it's a minor dispointment yes, but not a really big suprise, I mean I was suprised to make it there in the first place :lol:
et_
Really, really well done my friend!:D
And thank you also!! Both of you guys I look up to (like so many others here at GTP) and these words mean quite a lot goming from both of you, and you're actualling making me quite nervous about my ranking :D

But yeah, I must have done really good lap if et didn't smash my record on hes first try :lol: I mean that has been the case in almost every TT so far!

But yeah, no matter what my rank is, tonight I'll sit down with bottle on wine and do couple of more laps just make it absolutely sure I that I can't improve any further. And I know that wine won't improve my driving but it's gonna work as a motivator to still push myself more even when there's almost none obvious time left at the track for me (I take any reason to drink a bottle of wine so this works great :lol:)

:gtpflag:

Back