WTC 600 World Touring Car 600

• Thread starter goon_g77
  • 149 comments
goon_g77
Any Suggestions on what cars to use on the WTC 600 - World Touring Car 600 Event?
I did not like the Porsche Super Cup very much, so i'd like to drive something else.

I don't think I've got that far yet!
A good car I have found around 600pp is the GTR Nismo '17. Is that an option?

That is absolut an option, but i found a Civic Race car and hat a blast with it, it was a Challange but easy to handle the car.
You will get the Nissan GTR after the Touring Cars in the Cafe Challanges

The AI are brutal in this one. I use the GR Supra '20 and barely made it out alive :lol: I'll tell you what tho, right after the race I did buy the AMG SLS '10 for the following 700pp races. That car should destroy the WTC 600 cars even tuned down (and assuming it qualifies?); she handles great and awesome straight line speed. Best car in the game so far.

Jerome

I am so pleased to hear others having an issue. I assumed it was just me being a bad driver and being cut out of the higher PP than my opponents but I will persevere. The M3 tuned was OK. I just setup the Supra I got earlier so will give that a solid bit of welly. Cheers BigAlCupaChino

Last edited:
This is the first championship I wasn't able to win in my first attempt. The head start the AI get here is downright pathetic.

I'm so damn sick of catching opponents at 5-8 seconds and lap only to see that reduce to 1-2 seconds a lap as the rubberband kicks in and I run out of time. Race winner's fastest lap is like 4-5 seconds slower than mine and here I am finishing 3rd... Thanks, PD. Brilliant game design.

Just found the Hint on the Cafe menu card right-hand side. Ford GT ’06 collected under Cafe menu 26 Collection: Ford.
Removed all the racing improvements I added and speed limited to 599 and seems a very good fit for the first track.

That is absolut an option, but i found a Civic Race car and hat a blast with it, it was a Challange but easy to handle the car.
You will get the Nissan GTR after the Touring Cars in the Cafe Challanges

The Civic Touring car did it for me too, managed to put racing hards on it and it was a monster on Dragon Trail, finished 11 seconds ahead of second, make sure you buy intermediates for the race at the Red Bull Ring though or you will just understeer through the middle section and never catch up with the leaders.

Got the Civic TC from the used car dealer for a smidge over 100,000CR and it's worth every penny tbh, one of the easiest cars to drive fast in the game, sounds really good and has very lenient PP so you can be very flexible when it comes to tuning it.

Just found the Hint on the Cafe menu card right-hand side. Ford GT ’06 collected under Cafe menu 26 Collection: Ford.
Removed all the racing improvements I added and speed limited to 599 and seems a very good fit for the first track.
Can confirm, did this with no upgrades on and took 1st overall, came 2nd in the first race (with the wet track).
It was a bit of a grind but did it on first attempt!

My first try was with the Ford GT. I was not really happy with that car. I struggled especially in the rain. I need a bit more stability. Overall i finshed 4th. The next try was with tuned BMW M3 '03. It felt much better. After a stupid mistake I only finished 4th overall.

After that i saw this thread an i gave tuned Scirocco a try. First race in the wet felt really good. I won the championship really easy.

What tires? I can’t get mine to corner when I detune it. It just dies in corners.

I used a Radical with some aggressive upgrades and SS tyres.

I’d been struggling for days but the radical made it much more even especially the first race in the wet. It was like driving in the dry, you can brake soooo much later and hold substantially more corner speed.

Overkill but I was getting so annoyed with the Top 3 AI drivers just pulling away from lap 3!

If that's the same championship that I remember, the R32 GT-R that you get a few menus before makes a mockery of that race. In general, I found that using various versions of the GT-Rs for different races is basically kinda like a cheat code. The power on straightaways is almost not fair.

If that's the same championship that I remember, the R32 GT-R that you get a few menus before makes a mockery of that race. In general, I found that using various versions of the GT-Rs for different races is basically kinda like a cheat code. The power on straightaways is almost not fair.

Different race as it’s a 3 race championship, the top 3 AI are a step up from normal and the first race is a wet one.

I used a Radical with some aggressive upgrades and SS tyres.

I’d been struggling for days but the radical made it much more even especially the first race in the wet. It was like driving in the dry, you can brake soooo much later and hold substantially more corner speed.

Overkill but I was getting so annoyed with the Top 3 AI drivers just pulling away from lap 3!
Which upgrades did you use ?

Which upgrades did you use ?

Was gonna type it all out….one thing I did do was change the max speed and final drive a little for Suzuka and Dragons Tail just for the longer straights.

Also you have to be ok with catching and passing cars in braking and mid corner speed. They will sometimes out drag you on the straights by a second but you take 2-3 off them in the corners and some nice exits.

Attachments

• 02453F98-2999-47F0-9697-E70EEE411455.jpeg
    02453F98-2999-47F0-9697-E70EEE411455.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 340
  • 73675C2F-DD4A-4124-880A-83B7861539D6.jpeg
    73675C2F-DD4A-4124-880A-83B7861539D6.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 360
You don’t need all of that stuff, I have a different setup for it at 700pp with carbon brakes and racing soft tyres, high RPM turbo and racing intercooler, as it’s a bike engine in it so high reving by nature.

It’s like a mini LMP car but much less powerful meaning it’s more useable for me and I guess why it’s a very popular track day weapon.

Last edited:
Different race as it’s a 3 race championship, the top 3 AI are a step up from normal and the first race is a wet one.

Yeah, I might be thinking of the 700PP championship. It's the one where they tell you that you'll be racing vs Gr.4 cars. I surely thought "no way can the R32 keep up with race cars but I don't wanna use any pre-order cars for the career mode" but I was past them all by the end of second lap at the latest and drove alone for 3 laps.

Yeah, I might be thinking of the 700PP championship. It's the one where they tell you that you'll be racing vs Gr.4 cars. I surely thought "no way can the R32 keep up with race cars but I don't wanna use any pre-order cars for the career mode" but I was past them all by the end of second lap at the latest and drove alone for 3 laps.
Same question for you! Which upgrades did you use ?

This is the first championship I wasn't able to win in my first attempt. The head start the AI get here is downright pathetic.

I'm so damn sick of catching opponents at 5-8 seconds and lap only to see that reduce to 1-2 seconds a lap as the rubberband kicks in and I run out of time. Race winner's fastest lap is like 4-5 seconds slower than mine and here I am finishing 3rd... Thanks, PD. Brilliant game design.
Only way to make the AI a challenge until Sophy goes live. Really maddening that they're SO terrible. Almost like PD doesn't even play their own game.

Is this the event that starts at a rainy Red Bull Ring and has Suzuka and DT Seaside?

I used an R8 4.2 '07. Barely had to do anything to it aside from fit Sport Soft tyres. The AWD grip is invaluable at RBR, though you might want to stiffen the suspension setup for the dry races.

The R8 is an underrated sleeper of a car.

So using the radical on trial mountain for W700pp

It works, it’s my driving that sucks by lap three I’m in touching distance then get greedy or take liberties and hello wall…

Must. Show. More. Restraint.

I finally got through it with the VW and placed 2nd. Crazy that the first 3 are so damn far ahead. I ran Sports hard tires and upped the TC to 5 and that eliminated a lot of the fish tailing around corners. For guys struggling just remember throttle control is super important.

I used my 91’ GTO Detuned to 599 PP. Very easy though that wet race was a bit of a challenge. Overall the GTO is great I think I beat most of the Menu’s with it not sure where I picked it up but after that menu everything is doable with it.

I used my 91’ GTO Detuned to 599 PP. Very easy though that wet race was a bit of a challenge. Overall the GTO is great I think I beat most of the Menu’s with it not sure where I picked it up but after that menu everything is doable with it.
I don’t think I’ve gotten that car yet but I’ll look into it now.

Back