WTC 600 World Touring Car 600

• Thread starter goon_g77
  • 149 comments
I used the EK Civik Touring car on SS tires I think, all normally aspirated power mods I think it makes just under 290 horses and 596 or something pp..

2nd in RBR and won the next 2, I think all the races came down to last lap...

Last edited:
The Fucus RS ‘18 tuned properly makes the rain race comically easy.(-27.5 with half assed driving) It’s unexpectedly become one of my favorite cars.

Last edited:
Tried this yesterday, in stock Ford GT '06. Finished 2nd, 5th and 8th, which left me 4th or 5th in the standings... still got the prize car for 3rd place in the Cafe Menu...:confused:

Used the BMW m3. Won the 1st race and came 3rd in the 2nd race but it won't go onto the 3rd race. Goes back to the world circuits page everytime. Anyone else had this?

I've done it 3 times and won it on first try in all 3. First time i did it in the BMW M3 Evo '89, second time in the BMW M3 '03 and i just finished it the 3 time in the Toyota Yaris RZ '20. The Yaris was by far the best of them, it was suprisingly easy with the Yaris. Plus it's a fun car to use.

Last edited:
I love the VW Scirocco, tuned and when eligible, in every race. The handling is gr8
Also loving the Scirocco, it sounds great! Handling is a big advantage, very secure. I was 5th overall this time around but 2nd on the first race until messing up a corner by taking it too fast. Went through the motions to learn the track on the 2nd and 3rd races. Will have another run at it tomorrow to place 3rd ...

I've done it 3 times and won it on first try in all 3. First time i did it in the BMW M3 Evo '89, second time in the BMW M3 '03 and i just finished it the 3 time in the Toyota Yaris RZ '20. The Yaris was by far the best of them, it was suprisingly easy with the Yaris. Plus it's a fun car to use.
Was that in the HARD setting?

The race in Suzuka was really hard, it's IMO the hardest event in the entire game. The Leader is some 40 seconds ahead of you and you only have 5 laps to catch him. Again, in the Hard Setting (2 peppers).
I used a tuned R32 and had a hard time on that race. The ones in Red Bull and Dragon Trail weren't that difficult unless you used sport softs in the Red Bull Ring and it was raining a lot.

My first try was with the Ford GT. I was not really happy with that car. I struggled especially in the rain. I need a bit more stability. Overall i finshed 4th. The next try was with tuned BMW M3 '03. It felt much better. After a stupid mistake I only finished 4th overall.

After that i saw this thread an i gave tuned Scirocco a try. First race in the wet felt really good. I won the championship really easy.
Finally finished 3rd overall on my third attempt ... all with the Scirocco. It's got great acceleration, which seems to be the key, plus very secure handling. The Ford and my BMW M3, which I had to restrain to 90% power and use ballast to get to 600 PP, were just too too slow on acceleration. Phew. Toughest menu yet, a challenge but especially the second race feels v hard to overtake.

The race in Suzuka was really hard, it's IMO the hardest event in the entire game. The Leader is some 40 seconds ahead of you and you only have 5 laps to catch him. Again, in the Hard Setting (2 peppers).
Yes, this is what everyone isn't saying in their posts, what difficulty of AI are they talking about. Against the easy AI you can basically do anything and slaughter them, so discussing what car to use is pointless, as anything will beat them. Against the hard AI, it's so hard that I really struggle to believe all the people in this thread are finding it easy to win with the setups they're quoting.

I've just tried the Gr.4 Huracan for it, and the rubber-banding in the Suzuka race is nuts. I thought I was going to win it (against Hard AI) when I was gaining 10 secs per lap for the first 2 laps. But then I was only gaining 7 seconds per lap, still 7 seconds off the leader at the start of the final lap, so I thought I'd catch them but it would be tough to get past at the end. But no, on the last lap I gained just TWO seconds on them, with my lap time the same as when I was gaining 10 seconds per lap. I'm sure there are people who are better at driving than me who can lap over a second a lap faster than me, but I was A+ rated in GTS, so I think most people will find it very tough.

Last edited:
First tried this last night in the '06 Ford GT, not realizing the RBR race would be in the wet. Got frustrated trying to drive on SH tires and ragequit. Came back tonight with a '14 Subaru WRX using Inters at Red Bull and RH tires the other two tracks. Easy win on the rain race. Then had to pull a full Senna move last lap on the last chicane at Suzuka to get third. On Dragon Trail I was up to fourth the final lap with the leaders in sniffing distance, but made a mistake and got relegated back to fifth. Still good enough to win the Championship by two points.

Definitely challenging being down on power to pretty much the whole field, but I'd be lying if I said that wasn't some fun.

Last edited:

I used a tuned R32 and had a hard time on that race. The ones in Red Bull and Dragon Trail weren't that difficult unless you used sport softs in the Red Bull Ring and it was raining a lot.
That's a really good question. I haven't changed any difficulty since i started so i'm not really sure what it's on, but it's not easy. I agree with you about the Suzuka though, it was veeery hard i passed the leader on the last lap in i think 3. last corner.

I used a 19’ Supra. I tried multiple builds but this one feels like a good balance of handling and power.

I’m not good at setups, so it might be a little sketchy.

Attachments

• 1788A98C-631C-4116-8537-802BBFBACD48.jpeg
    1788A98C-631C-4116-8537-802BBFBACD48.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 5131C2A3-D2A4-4F13-A454-F10D87359BC4.jpeg
    5131C2A3-D2A4-4F13-A454-F10D87359BC4.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Alright I've figured it out, I hope they don't nerf This car but the WRX Gr.B Road Car is a beast. For this specific Championship I had the following: Works for both rain, shine or intermittent weather: In rain you'll run the up and on dry, with half way decent driving you will win:

WRX Gr.B Road Car

With below Settings - PP = 598.89

Power Restrictor - 85
Turbo - Medium RPM
Tires - Racing: Intermediate
Brake System - Racing (Slotted Discs)
Transmission - Fully Customizable: Racing (no custom settings)

Car Requirements / Applications

• <= 600 PP
  • TB
  • No Drivetrain restrictions (or 4WD Specific)

This car is stupid fast, stable and no real need for assisted options.
I spent the last 2 full days and about 1.2 million in credits trying to find the right car for this 3 race championship, and 1st try with the Rd Subaru I won by 22 seconds on intermediate in Austria lol This car blows the competition away

I spent the last 2 full days and about 1.2 million in credits trying to find the right car for this 3 race championship, and 1st try with the Rd Subaru I won by 22 seconds on intermediate in Austria lol This car blows the competition away
No try Suzuka... On Hard Setting. Anyone and their mothers can win all 3 races in the Normal or Easy settings with any car with the required PP.

No try Suzuka... On Hard Setting. Anyone and their mothers can win all 3 races in the Normal or Easy settings with any car with the required PP.
I'm talking about Intermediate Tires . Of course I'm playing on hard and all assist off , that's why these 3 races took me 3 days to find the right car and settings and finally win .

I've tried this 10 times with multiple cards on HARD...it's impossible. I also tried this on normal and beat each race by 10 sec+

Tried GT-R, evo 15, alfa romeo 8c, m3.

RBR is doable given you can catch up quickly in the rain. I clocked in avg 1:45 lap times with a 1:42 best and got it done. The AI gets noticeably quicker with 2 laps to go with amazing acceleration but I'm usually in lead by then and can play enough defense to keep them at bay

Suzuka is impossible - closest i've gotten is 5th. I think my best lap time here was around 2:15 with average right below 2:20. I never get close to the leaders and lose by like 5-10 sec

Last race I can get to 3rd. Lap times down to 1:55 best with average in the 1:59 range.

I've tried this 10 times with multiple cards on HARD...it's impossible. I also tried this on normal and beat each race by 10 sec+

RBR is doable given you can catch up quickly in the rain. I clocked in avg 1:45 lap times with a 1:42 best and got it done. The AI gets noticeably quicker with 2 laps to go with amazing acceleration but I'm usually in lead by then and can play enough defense to keep them at bay

Suzuka is impossible - closest i've gotten is 5th. I think my best lap time here was around 2:15 with average right below 2:20. I never get close to the leaders and lose by like 5-10 sec

Last race I can get to 3rd. Lap times down to 1:55 best with average in the 1:59 range.
Subaru Rd car is what u need . I won by 20+ seconds with the inter tires at Austria , Suzuka I came 2nd . Was 3 seconds off the winner , and last race Croatia killed it . Suzuka is really tough but doable in the Subaru Road Car .. Still probably take a couple of tries , but it's not impossible

I did it on a Yaris '20, with Praiano's tune and bringing the power down to match the 600PP, on Hard difficulty.

Got second on all the races and won the campionship by 1 point, almost won at Dragon Tail but a mistake in the last corner cost me the win, Fraga just passed, but since he finished 5th on RBR I won LOL

Yes, this is what everyone isn't saying in their posts, what difficulty of AI are they talking about. Against the easy AI you can basically do anything and slaughter them, so discussing what car to use is pointless, as anything will beat them. Against the hard AI, it's so hard that I really struggle to believe all the people in this thread are finding it easy to win with the setups they're quoting.

I've just tried the Gr.4 Huracan for it, and the rubber-banding in the Suzuka race is nuts. I thought I was going to win it (against Hard AI) when I was gaining 10 secs per lap for the first 2 laps. But then I was only gaining 7 seconds per lap, still 7 seconds off the leader at the start of the final lap, so I thought I'd catch them but it would be tough to get past at the end. But no, on the last lap I gained just TWO seconds on them, with my lap time the same as when I was gaining 10 seconds per lap. I'm sure there are people who are better at driving than me who can lap over a second a lap faster than me, but I was A+ rated in GTS, so I think most people will find it very tou

Similar, my best is 2nd on the rain race, 5th on Suzuka, 3rd on the last race (not all in the same three-race sequence). Somehow I placed 3rd, 3rd, 4th and lucked out that placed me 3rd overall ... thought I'd blown it on the last race with dodgy cornering!

Any Suggestions on what cars to use on the WTC 600 - World Touring Car 600 Event?
I did not like the Porsche Super Cup very much, so i'd like to drive something else.
I struggle with a few cars until I tried the GR Yaris rz " high performance"20, fully maxed out and still within regs with around 400 brake. Easy to handle with its 4 wheel drive. Easily worn on a wet track. Hope this helps.

I still haven't managed to win the Suzuka race against the Hard AI, but this is the best car I've found so far, I did 2:17.2 in time trial mode. It crushes the 1st and 3rd races, with intermediate tyres for the 1st race. I feel like it can win if I could drive the whole race at that 2:17.2 pace. It has nitrous but I didn't use it in the time trial, or in the races so far. I think driving it close to that 2:17.2 pace all race plus nitrous definitely ought to be enough, but as I said, I haven't actually done it yet.

huracan 600 PP Suzuka 3.jpg

huracan 600 PP Suzuka 2.jpg

huracan 600 PP Suzuka 1.jpg

Any Suggestions on what cars to use on the WTC 600 - World Touring Car 600 Event?
I did not like the Porsche Super Cup very much, so i'd like to drive something else.
I hated the porche challenge. We bought an s2k used (bf has an s2k and wanted to create his car in game) and this has done wonders for us for this cup. I see that others have used civics, seems like Honda is the way to go for this one.

I've improved my Lambo build, I did 2:16.7 in a time trial, but can't quite lap close enough to that every lap of the race while dodging around the AI. I'm sure SOMEONE on here will be able to do it with this car. I've tried the R8 and NSX as well (spending many hours on each one of them), but they couldn't match the Lambo's pace, at least not with me tuning and driving.

huracan 600 PP v2 Suzuka 1.jpg

huracan 600 PP v2 Suzuka 2.jpg

huracan 600 PP v2 Suzuka 3.jpg

I've got the chorus of this song going round in my head now:

hi guys, new to the forum but was reading this yesterday and from my play through of this yesterday, especially since gran turismo have been generous enough to give us 1 million credits, i’d recommend the gtr nismo. for the first race, have the tyres made for the rain, it’s absolutely amazing in there. since it’s pp is above the required, use ballasts and the restrictor. honestly can’t say how amazing this was in the first race, in the end i managed to have a 20 second lead from second. for the second race, you can either detune the car so you can get better tyres or just stick to the original ones it comes with. it stops well enough, just the grip is definitely a struggle. you may need to mess around with the ballast and restrictor too but i managed to get first in that race. finally, the last race was the most difficult for some reason but i managed 2nd in it and overall came in 1st.

hope that helps

Back