WTCR FINISH - CONGRATULATION FOR CPT_DISASTER FOR WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!!!

• Thread starter Ares85
  • 249 comments
I have just noticed that the times for this are GMT+1. This means that I will be unlikely to make it for Quali. The race should be ok but I will likely have to start at the back. If you want to bump me down the list if this fills up that will be fine.

Cheers Jimmy

Hej end sorry guys but the BoP test will be moved one houre ahed to 8:00 p. m. GMT + 1, for reasons beyond my control.

I'm back at home, a car accident stopped us on our way home, so BoP will be according to the delayed time at 8:00 p.m.

Good session tonight. Trev is quick. I wouldn't be too far off, but j couldn't string together a full lap. Should be close racing, especially when the success ballast is factored in.

Yes the session was very good, but my humble opinion is that the megane needs a bit more power ( it has nothing to do with the fact that I chose it ), but with the fact that it was the only car I could not get below 2:07,5.

I did my fastest laps in the TT and VW, and there was nothing between the RCZ and Megane, both of which were 4ish/10ths off the other 2, factor in some race conditions, slipstream/tyre wear etc and I'd be surprised if there's anything between them. They do all feel different though, the Megane and TT felt heavy and soft, the VW felt lighter but had traction issues, and the RCZ was loosing out in the uphill sections, although it does have decent top end. Many thanks to Ares for hosting...I need to spend some time practising my starts :)

Perhaps a session with tyre wear, fuel and even ballast would be an idea?
So I decided to follow @si_berian_tiger idea and it will look like this.

On January 15 at 7:00 p.m. GMT +1 (if nothing will stand in my way )
i will be hosting a free practice session with few races to see how ballast penalty is working.

Tuning: available,
Fuel and Tyres consumption: x3

Track: Autodromo De Interlagos

20181213210214.jpg

After a few thoughts I decided to change a little, the upcoming tuesday practice session will mostly focus on ballast penalty and i change my first decision and tuning and tyres / fuel consumption, this time will also be prohibited.
I made this decision considering fact, that not every one of us is a good tuner and individual settings could affect the results incorrectly.

On January 29 at 7:00 p.m. GMT +1
i will be hosting a full round test session to see how everything works.

Tuning - available,
Fuel/tyres consumption - 3x,
Penalty - hard

Track: Dragon Trail - Gardens​

Last edited:
Room is up if someone is interested to join in i invite,
Room ID: 0475-4233-8819-6965-6900

All cars available, maximum weight penalty is +6% for each car.

Thanks again to @si_berian_tiger & @Lazybike for today test, I counted on a few more people, but I collected some of the information I needed. @Lazybike is very fast but after adding the ballast, times have evened out which was my goal.
One thing i know that I have to complete the list of ballast for a particular car at a particular level, this information was missing today.

I'm incredibly sorry about my lack of attendance, I've had quite a lot going on recently and I'm trying to pick my schedule back up, I should be able to race in the series by the looks of it.

The room is up free practice session with tuning and fuel/tyres consumption, only choosen cars.

ID: 0475-4227-6639-6432-6980.

Back